Wisadel

Cookie gifting & Display!

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Reykur said:

@BringsTheSnow I would love any of your One Piece themed cookies and/or a Dust Sprite if any are left! Anything you'd like to trade for?

Sent you my last Luffy and some dust sprites will be on their way to you shortly. (Looks like I will try to remake the Going Merry cookie tonight for both you and Awdz.)

Is it too much to ask for a dragon silhouette cookie? If that is okay then I would adore one of the male Black Tea sprite. 

And thank you, Awdz, for the new cookies!

Edited by BringsTheSnow

Posted (edited)

Having fun drawing these colorful ghosts.

They're all sent but I'm glad to make more, feel free to ask ☺️

290.png

I usually return all the cookies I got, if I forgot to send/return any cookie, please let me know 🥰

Edited by a101401014

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, Reykur said:

@Alwerien thank you so very much for the starry night ❤️ Love the original and this is such a great version! Made this for you, but if you prefer something else I'll send any other cookie over :)

Reveal hidden contents

23-24cookiestosend07.png.3b24457dd88c3660c5a6832d62aa221e.png

That's so beautiful, I am totally happy with it!!! ❤️

@Raptocidic Since both landscapes are spoken for (and if you are not making more), could I have this one? image.png.4e4c732d92252c8692156f454099280d.png

---

Also I lied, and made one more cookie...

Currently left on offer:

image.png.6a43d433903d2406931c86a2b7fcf049.png x4

image.png.61e761b53798408b0e5554b0a8be98e6.png x4

image.png.b2dc11c09cf380ed840f1b56965b7e18.png x3

3x kitties (the last 3 is what's left)

image.png.3a76ede4622317fd1d86d3f48dfc402c.png

Spoiler

image.png.2e70d61102929bc8fb43b908a8f4678d.png + have last few I'm sending as return thank you cookies

Edited by Alwerien

@BringsTheSnow I usually just do random made up silhouettes, but I can make one similar to the AoD and Aegis portraits I did for a Black Tea one plus assorted random ones. ^^
That Sprite in the rain is just the most adoreable thing! thanks so much for that! ❤️

@a101401014 these are so cute! Could I get a blue or green one please? I have a something on my list I want to try and make for you tomorrow, but in the meantime pick any of the ones that are currently ready please. ^^

@Alwerien sending in a moment! :)

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Alwerien said:

image.png.61e761b53798408b0e5554b0a8be98e6.png x6

OMG is that a shaymin! I can make one of my umbreons for this if you're interested!

Just made this one here - and sent!

image.thumb.png.f6c36206b9ccebec8f32d5a23e486fe5.png

Edited by Moriaty

9 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

OMG is that a shaymin! I can make one of my umbreons for this if you're interested!

Sending! Hope I got your scroll right :D  And basically all of your cookies over the years are gorgeous, I will accept anything ❤️

2 hours ago, Reykur said:

@biruko all gone, but I can either remake a similar cat or dragon unless you'd rather pick one from the ones below that currently exist. I love the funny snow man and fishies in a bottle if either are still available or you feel like making something similar. :)

Ok, no problem :D Can you send me the dog in snow cookie? Or one of cat ones if the one wth the dog is taken already :) I also had sent you funny snow man and fishies in a bottle cookies :)

2 hours ago, a101401014 said:

Could I have the moon above the sea? It looks nice ☺️

Oh, may I take the flowers valley home? How beautiful!

Sure, I had sent you one :D

2 hours ago, Elery. said:

@biruko

Lol I just saw them all, thank you XD love them. Will send some your way in a bit.

I'm glad you like them :D And thank you for your cookies, they're amazing!

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Alwerien said:

image.png.b2dc11c09cf380ed840f1b56965b7e18.png x6

OMG BABA IS YOU COOKIE! AMAZING!

Edited by MimosaMage

8 hours ago, MimosaMage said:

OMG BABA IS YOU COOKIE! AMAZING!

Sent you one :D 

Omg @a101401014 that Anya cookie is amazing, I love it so much!!! <3 <3 <3

@Moriaty if you have any umbreon left replica would like to request one. She said she'd send oodles of cookies in return. :P

There're 12 cookies for trade.

Ideas of some of them are Inspired by the internet 😂

I'm going to sleep, respond later.

292.png

40 minutes ago, a101401014 said:

There're 12 cookies for trade.

Ideas of some of them are Inspired by the internet 😂

I'm going to sleep, respond later.

292.png

Omg that tree cookie with the night time woods and dragon silhouette is gorgeous!! (I MEAN THEY ALL ARE fdhjwksalofjd;saf)

I don't have any new cookies yet - but I'd be happy to make a new one for you that isn't a snowman or string lights if you're willing!

5 hours ago, Alwerien said:

Sent you one :D 

THANK YOU ASKFJDKLS;F J;DASF 😭💜
Hope you like your thank-you cookie! 🥰

Probably won't be making many more cookies after these! Any I do make after this will probably be more simple. If I do create any more landscapes they'll probably be simple, like the cookie on the top left.

jSpEfSF.png

As well as the new landscapes, I still have a few cookies from before left over.

15 hours ago, Reykur said:

@Raptocidic is the star with the flowery landscape still available? Anything you'd like in return?

Aside from the ones posted I can (and will!) always make more mischivious crows stealing shiny things (with non black bg colour of choice), pets watching the sky and dragon silhouettes day or night, or random landscapes.
Or request themes and I'll see what I find time for the next two days. No promises though :)

23-24cookiestosend08.png.5cf30855821332d5c1bc18a54c581e47.png

Sure, i'll send the flower landscape! Could I get the snowflake with the cat and snowy night sky please?

16 hours ago, a101401014 said:

Oh, may I take the flowers valley home? How beautiful!

Sorry, that cookie was asked for already. I can send one of my other landscapes, if you'd like?

I really like the cat cookie you've made, its adorable!

@Alwerien I'll send the daydream dragon cookie! Could I get a shaymin cookie please, if you have any left? ^^

I've also made more landscapes and have one left over from before, would you like one of those?

9 minutes ago, Raptocidic said:

Probably won't be making many more cookies after these! Any I do make after this will probably be more simple. If I do create any more landscapes they'll probably be simple, like the cookie on the top left.

jSpEfSF.png

I love the giftbox with flowers on the left in the middle row! Could I interest you in some string lights or snowperson?

image.png.276bbee9de2166668234ba411813e555.png

(These are available for anyone who wants them as well!)

Posted (edited)

(I'm using a translator, so please forgive me if there are parts that are hard to understand!)

Hello! Here are some cookies, feel free to take one!

505005050.png.beb8be4160b85d808643d3d40c4e72d9.png

A - Christmas Tree and Red Star ( x2 )

B - Heart in a Cage ( x3 )

C - Kardashev Scale III ( x1 )

D - Night Sky, Tree, Sandwich Marshmallow, Arm, Flower, ...Aw, Dumplings ( x2 )

E - Esophagus. Heart.( x0 )

F - Axis ( x2 )

G - The Ending. / The beginning. ( x2 )

(Edit: Remaining cookie quantities have been updated.)

Names are just for fun :P My scroll name is gooseblue!

Tag me or private message me (maybe?). Tell me which cookie you want and you'll get one! Although I'd be happy to receive another cookie, since my cookies are weird and plain, there's no need for a return gift or exchange, they're free!
 (If you want to send me cookies - I love dogs, but really, I love any cookie! Who doesn't like cookies?)

I won't be repainting the pattern, and all quantities are final, so if there's a cookie you'd like (and I'd really appreciate that), please let me know as soon as possible!

Edited by gooseblue

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, Awdz said:

@MimosaMage Would you trade a string of lights for strings of glow-globes? image.png.f295314b6c1465414b5baaa7ef54b8c5.png

Heck yeah!! the snow globes are adorable! Sent! :) 

Edited by MimosaMage

Posted (edited)

Sent Wyrm_Ouroboros image.png.1ae4082294d5e92f5aa2593ac9d9d1be.png in return for ponyta cookie

Sent a101401014 image.png.5bec7fb87b09fb580c8ae0b0e3f9b8e8.png in return for bottled seahorse cookie

Sent Thundercloud image.png.42922bcc54d63e912c8b5b7ad347ef3a.png in return for the nightscape

If I owe you a cookie, please remind me, time is getting short!

@a101401014 Your lion is so cute, it inspired me to try a lion too.  Would you be willing to trade any one of your critter cookies for it? image.png.196ef1e4af5131c663cdff6c2bace7c4.png

Edited by Awdz

Posting my leftover cookies in case anyone would like one, will send everything but the pride flags out randomly tomorrow if it's still left.

image.png.5df44a21802925eb9f9437de16484095.png

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, MimosaMage said:

I love the giftbox with flowers on the left in the middle row! Could I interest you in some string lights or snowperson?

image.png.276bbee9de2166668234ba411813e555.png

(These are available for anyone who wants them as well!)

Could I get one of the string light cookies please? I've sent the landscape cookie you requested. ^^

3 hours ago, gooseblue said:

(I'm using a translator, so please forgive me if there are parts that are hard to understand!)

A - Christmas Tree and Red Star ( x3 )

B - Heart in a Cage ( x5 )

C - Kardashev Scale III ( x3 )

D - Night Sky, Tree, Sandwich Marshmallow, Arm, Flower, ...Aw, Dumplings ( x3 )

E - Esophagus. Heart.( x1 )

F - Axis ( x3 )

G - The Ending. / The beginning. ( x5 )

Tag me or private message me (maybe?). Tell me which cookie you want and you'll get one! Although I'd be happy to receive another cookie, since my cookies are weird and plain, there's no need for a return gift or exchange, they're free!
 (If you want to send me cookies - I love dogs, but really, I love any cookie! Who doesn't like cookies?)

I won't be repainting the pattern, and all quantities are final, so if there's a cookie you'd like (and I'd really appreciate that), please let me know as soon as possible!

Could I get a Kardashev Scale III cookie please?

11 minutes ago, Edenello said:

Posting my leftover cookies in case anyone would like one, will send everything but the pride flags out randomly tomorrow if it's still left.

image.png.5df44a21802925eb9f9437de16484095.png

Could I get the heart cookie please?

I can offer these cookies (except the landscape with yellow flowers), if you'd like any

4 hours ago, Raptocidic said:

jSpEfSF.png

Edited by Raptocidic

Posted (edited)

Each year I try to remember to send TJ09 a cookie as a thank you for the event, this year I did this one. image.png.ce2b7e836f14a294f888e77da189c2f7.png

I may have missed a year or two, but I am sure that previously I have sent these:

image.png.8b5d7508d86633fe5a7883c1f2850c76.png  image.png.204f6196f456c78e0776b29333f96edd.png

Edited by Awdz

22 minutes ago, Raptocidic said:

Could I get the heart cookie please?

I can offer these cookies (except the landscape with yellow flowers), if you'd like any

Sent! Any of the landscape cookies are fine :) 

4 hours ago, Raptocidic said:

@Alwerien I'll send the daydream dragon cookie! Could I get a shaymin cookie please, if you have any left? ^^

I've also made more landscapes and have one left over from before, would you like one of those?

I have sent one Shaymin your way! And I will happily accept any of the landscapes, they are so lovely.  If still available, I love the 4th one the most but any of them are okay ^^

3 hours ago, gooseblue said:

A - Christmas Tree and Red Star ( x3 )

B - Heart in a Cage ( x5 )

C - Kardashev Scale III ( x3 )

D - Night Sky, Tree, Sandwich Marshmallow, Arm, Flower, ...Aw, Dumplings ( x3 )

E - Esophagus. Heart.( x1 )

F - Axis ( x3 )

G - The Ending. / The beginning. ( x5 )

Could I request one G set? Those are amazing :D  I will send you a return cookie <3 

4 hours ago, MimosaMage said:

THANK YOU ASKFJDKLS;F J;DASF 😭💜
Hope you like your thank-you cookie! 🥰

It's very pretty, thank you 🥰

Atm working on new cookie/s so I will post my leftover counts later.. 

36 minutes ago, Raptocidic said:

Could I get one of the string light cookies please? I've sent the landscape cookie you requested. ^^

Of course!! Just sent - thank you!! 💜

18 minutes ago, Edenello said:

Sent! Any of the landscape cookies are fine :) 

Thank you! I'll send a landscape cookie.

11 minutes ago, Alwerien said:

I have sent one Shaymin your way! And I will happily accept any of the landscapes, they are so lovely.  If still available, I love the 4th one the most but any of them are okay ^^

Thank you for the Shaymin cookie! I will send the 4th landscape to you

1 minute ago, MimosaMage said:

Of course!! Just sent - thank you!! 💜

Thank you! ^^