Wisadel

Cookie gifting & Display!

1 minute ago, banban007 said:

If you make more, I'd love 1 too please. :D Thanks!

--

My unsent cookies : Failed attempt at drawing yellow tang, and Axolotl was inspired by someone else's last year cookie.

The rest are from last year's event -at some point in my life, I tried to look romantic.. so I draw cat butt flowers.  Just tell if anyone interested. 

623645135_unsentcookies2022banban007.jpg.ab731c962d0ddce21cd588016d1c362c.jpg

@biruko thanks for the snowman. ❤️ I'll bake something for you later.. or if you like any of the above, let me know. ;) 

I'll get working on a 2022 cookie for you!  May I have one of the pink lotuses, please?  They're so pretty!

6 minutes ago, banban007 said:

My unsent cookies : Failed attempt at drawing yellow tang, and Axolotl was inspired by someone else's last year cookie.

The rest are from last year's event -at some point in my life, I tried to look romantic.. so I draw cat butt flowers.  Just tell if anyone interested. 

*___* if that axolotl is still free could yi claim it please? Have nothing premade atm, but could send you more (aquatic) wildlife or landscapes in return. :)

7 minutes ago, Ponystar17 said:

I'll get working on a 2022 cookie for you!  May I have one of the pink lotuses, please?  They're so pretty!

Thank you! :D Sent pink lotus to you.

@Reykur will send after cooldown. landscape with sea would be nice, or maybe ship.. or just anything that's not too hard to draw. :D 

Edited by banban007
adding reply

7 minutes ago, banban007 said:

I like the red flower at the bottom corner! Happy to bake something for you in exchange.

11 minutes ago, banban007 said:

--

@biruko thanks for the snowman. ❤️ I'll bake something for you later.. or if you like any of the above, let me know. ;) 

Oh goodness. That first red flower is gorgeous, so could I grab that? I can make something else for you too if you'd like. ^^

18 minutes ago, banban007 said:

--

Uhhh never though I’d say this but I’d love the cat butthole one please. 😂 

my scroll is Ninetaiis (2 i’s)

Edited by Ninetails

366433285_unsentcookies2022banban007edit.jpg.7917a283c5063ede1411bcd62b898ce5.jpg

ok red flower number 1 will go to @AsymDoll13 , number 3 will go to @BringsTheSnow and cat butthole for @Ninetails (scroll name double ii right? )
Correct me if I'm wrong. 

EDIT : Sent all three. BTW, I have another cat butt if anyone want it. :D 

Edited by banban007

14 minutes ago, banban007 said:

366433285_unsentcookies2022banban007edit.jpg.7917a283c5063ede1411bcd62b898ce5.jpg

ok red flower number 1 will go to @AsymDoll13 , number 3 will go to @BringsTheSnow and cat butthole for @Ninetails (scroll name double ii right? )
Correct me if I'm wrong. 

That’s the one! Thank you!

@banban007

there you go, I managed to merge ship and landscape ^^

Thanks for the Axolotl ❤️

1651814585_cookie1.png.33b3b7ed6643a0ea3b0d437e9eee3d7c.png

Edited by Reykur

26 minutes ago, banban007 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Yes, thank you! I sent a gift in return. 🎁

So sad this only comes around once a year but I guess that is what keeps it special :)

2 minutes ago, Reykur said:

@banban007

there you go, I managed to merge ship and landscape ^^

Thanks for the Axolotl ❤️

1651814585_cookie1.png.33b3b7ed6643a0ea3b0d437e9eee3d7c.png

Haha yay I got both ship and landscape. :D  Thanks so much. ❤️ 

5 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Yes, thank you! I sent a gift in return. 🎁

So sad this only comes around once a year but I guess that is what keeps it special :)

Thank you for the tree.  ❤️ Made me realize that I rarely get an actual tree in tree shape. 

Totally agree with you, but decorating chocolate for valentine would be great too. :D 

@AsymDoll13 It looks great~ My first butterfly cookie in 2 years! 😍 Thank you.

Of course!

So... how do I make the image not huge in my siggy? Am I dumb? lol

Late to the party but it's been a really long holiday season for me. I'd love to have whatever anyone wants to send, though anime or meme cookies are wasted on me. I won't recognize most.  :P

I will try to send cookies in return but most will be rather simple in design and execution, fair warning.

Just made a clark kent cookie and sent it to my friend :nyan:

* Happy *

Love this event.

fPOhSx@.png

13 minutes ago, a101401014 said:

* Happy *

Love this event.

fPOhSx@.png

Wow, I'm in awe!  I kind of understand the theory behind how people draw full-colour pictures of humans, but I could never manage something that good!

27 minutes ago, Tawanda001 said:

Late to the party but it's been a really long holiday season for me. I'd love to have whatever anyone wants to send, though anime or meme cookies are wasted on me. I won't recognize most.  :P

I will try to send cookies in return but most will be rather simple in design and execution, fair warning.

Sending you a green striped! 

Spoiler

asdfds.PNG.81d04e3c52a1dc4264c4d254ba57d8d8.PNG

19 minutes ago, a101401014 said:

* Happy *

Love this event.

fPOhSx@.png

😍 I'm not a fan of Superman, but you made him so good looking. :D 👍👍 Also, Kotetsu cookie you made for me last year still 1 of my top favourites.  :wub:

1 hour ago, tjenni said:

may I perhaps request a parrot from you? saw that lovely blue one on the previous page ^^

made one for you :D

edit:

forgot to put the image, whoops

Spoiler

2116876391_cookie2.png.8a5cdad27b4cd7ea04df51b19764cc9d.png

55 minutes ago, a101401014 said:

Just made a clark kent cookie and sent it to my friend

THIS IS STUNNING! (yes caps needed I AM screaming in awe ^^)

Edited by Reykur

Is the cookie decorating very laggy or is it just me? The northern lights took a very long time to do and did not quite turn out the way I wanted them to so I probably won't make any more, at least not this year. The star constellation wasn't too hard, though, I could make more of that one. They're all available (and I haven't got any cookies this year so I'd be really happy if I get something in return). All gone now!

cookies.png

Edited by Lady Meli

I sent you some of  my cookies @Lady Meli :)

As others mentioned in this thread earlier, this year cookies might appear in weird places on your list, so you might not notice them at first glance - for me all my new cookies appears at the top of the list, not on the bottom so it was quite a surprise to find them :D I put this year in one of my cookies, I hope it helps find new ones for you on your page :)