Wisadel

Cookie gifting & Display!

@Reykur what a beautiful kitty. 🥰 I am trying my hand at bird cookies.  Will send you one. 

14 hours ago, tjenni said:

If anyone has some unclaimed cookies they want to gift, I think I haven’t got any new ones since last year, yet, was only sending random cookies out so far 😅

Oh I sent you one on the first day. (Not that it was a masterpiece…). You are the second person who has commented that they have not received my cookie.  I’m wondering if mine went out. 

22 minutes ago, Ninetails said:

Sent an incredible interpretation of your dog as a cookie :P

Very cool! Thank you!  Sent a penguin in return.

Edited by Lagie

3 hours ago, water-spirit said:

Is the first cookie (love potion?) still available?

Yes it is! I named it "Bottled Love (AKA, I Give You My Heart)". Love potion is a simpler name though... 😅 

I also made a few more roses and just sent you yours.

3 hours ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

has the rose been taken yet?

Edit: nm, saw it went *sigh*

About that... check your cookies ;)

Screenshot_20220105-201237_Chrome.thumb.jpg.543c1197de0f1fa3887c810e241f9e28.jpg

48 minutes ago, Reykur said:

@muttduck if the ray is still available, can I claim it? Don't have anything made right now, but give me an idea and I'll send something back tomorrow. :)

Sent the ray your way.  :)

@Reykur thank you so much! I sent you a thank you cookie. No way near as talented but I'm working with my fat finger and my phone, lol. 

1 hour ago, Reykur said:

@Awdz Bodkins castle is sent!

Thank you so much! Sent you https://dragcave.net/holidays20/cookie/78404 in return.

Spoiler

image.png.ecd051e3be6272ff66204f9ba7c536b7.png

29 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20220105-201237_Chrome.thumb.jpg.543c1197de0f1fa3887c810e241f9e28.jpg

Ooooh, thank you so much! Sent you https://dragcave.net/holidays20/cookie/78906 in return.

Spoiler

image.png.3d7645276489669ce57b476f6cf1d921.png

Does anyone know if Lost_Unicorn is the correct scrollname for the forums person of that name?

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

I only got two cookies this year if someone wants to send me some love, heh. I can gift back but nothing fancy, I'm not as talented as y'all. I like landscapes and animals and whatever else any wants to send, I'm not picky. 

2 hours ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

Does anyone know if Lost_Unicorn is the correct scrollname for the forums person of that name?

Yes, I believe so. I have exchanged cookies with Lost_Unicorn so I certainly hope I am right! 

5 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Yes it is! I named it "Bottled Love (AKA, I Give You My Heart)". Love potion is a simpler name though... 😅 

I also made a few more roses and just sent you yours.

Hide contents

Are you willing to possibly make another rose for me? They are so cool and remind me of beauty and the beast! 
i will send you something in return! (Ninetaiis 2 i’s)

2 hours ago, jewel21 said:

I only got two cookies this year if someone wants to send me some love, heh. I can gift back but nothing fancy, I'm not as talented as y'all. I like landscapes and animals and whatever else any wants to send, I'm not picky. 

I’ll send some stuff over tomorrow!

8 hours ago, pbles said:

Sent :) !! I'll take flavor requests too if anyone has any, these are quite fun to make.

I thought of another favorite. Could you do thai iced tea please? ;)

1 hour ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

My latest products, if any are interested...

image.png.543b1262f0997d008c5343d26b491ec8.png

I would love to get mint cookie if you still have it ❤️

I also started quite late this year, but if anyone would like to get one of my cookies, please let me know :) My cookies are below:

obraz.png.c2115bb49067b79a2c80af62763b4ca1.png

I would also love to get some cookies from others, as it looks like I didn't revieve any this year. I will sent you some of my cookies back :)

23 minutes ago, biruko said:

I also started quite late this year, but if anyone would like to get one of my cookies, please let me know :) My cookies are below:

I would also love to get some cookies from others, as it looks like I didn't revieve any this year. I will sent you some of my cookies back :)

Can I adopt 1 snowman?

Sent a bird~

1 hour ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

My latest products, if any are interested...

image.png.543b1262f0997d008c5343d26b491ec8.png

Can I adopt blue one?

Sent a dino~

Edited by a101401014

24 minutes ago, a101401014 said:

Can I adopt 1 snowman?

Sent a bird~

Can I adopt blue one?

Sent a dino~

Sure, I just send you one :)

Thank you for your cookie :)

2 hours ago, biruko said:

Did you mean a cookie with mint dragon on it (I gave those away already) or the one with a green background showing a gemshard hatchling?

@a101401014 sent you the cloudplume https://dragcave.net/holidays20/cookie/79208

Spoiler

image.png.365342dcb7415ed7f3357db898019469.png

@Lost_Unicorn   Sent you https://dragcave.net/holidays20/cookie/78888

Spoiler

image.png.b5f7d3c25d51037fc7c70b01df4899f9.png

@jewel21

I sent you https://dragcave.net/holidays20/cookie/79185, peeping sunstone hatchling

Spoiler

image.png.5dd7a024e584b21df0c5591a80d24f8c.png

Is there anyone to whom I owe a cookie that I have not sent one yet?

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

31 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

Did you mean a cookie with mint dragon on it (I gave those away already) or the one with a green background showing a gemshard hatchling?

I mean the germshard hatchie cookie, if you still have it :)

5 hours ago, Ninetails said:

Are you willing to possibly make another rose for me? They are so cool and remind me of beauty and the beast! 
i will send you something in return! (Ninetaiis 2 i’s)

Yes, I can do that. Might be this evening before I send it.

12 hours ago, missy_ said:

@Reykur what a beautiful kitty. 🥰 I am trying my hand at bird cookies.  Will send you one. 

Oh I sent you one on the first day. (Not that it was a masterpiece…). You are the second person who has commented that they have not received my cookie.  I’m wondering if mine went out. 

I just checked your scroll name and the cookies, it is not easy to see what is new without any dates on the cookies, if you haven’t looked at the old cookies in a year 😅 I think I got a snowman from you, send you a snowy owl in return (the only thing I can draw with my finger on my mobile phone)

15 hours ago, Ponystar17 said:

Sent!

Thank you! Your cookie is going to be in my sig 😄 Will send something back soon!

13 hours ago, Reykur said:

@water-spirit can make a similar one for you tomorrow, pls remind me if I forget!

Aww thank you! :D 

12 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Well, your name is better 😊 I don't think I got it though, or maybe you didn't send it yet?

3 hours ago, biruko said:

Can I have one of the snowmen with the buttons? :wub:

Edited by water-spirit

31 minutes ago, water-spirit said:

Thank you! Your cookie is going to be in my sig 😄 Will send something back soon!

Aww thank you! :D 

Well, your name is better 😊 I don't think I got it though, or maybe you didn't send it yet?

Can I have one of the snowmen with the buttons? :wub:

Sure, I sent you one soon :) What is your scroll name, the same as forum username?

15 minutes ago, biruko said:

Sure, I sent you one soon :) What is your scroll name, the same as forum username?

Yes, same!

3 minutes ago, water-spirit said:

Yes, same!

Ok, I just sent you one snowman - the one with blue hat and purple and green buttons  :)

59 minutes ago, water-spirit said:

You are right. I sent it to water_angel instead by accident! I can remake that one for you. Oops.