Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

5 minutes ago, Nevemore said:

The lag is universal from what I've heard and it does make things a whole lot more difficult.

Meanwhile, just some of the things I made today -- it feels strangely fun to work on them, even with all the stuttering involved.

Hide contents

1.thumb.png.6b560bc4277d1b8132bcac5b07493e24.png

Also unrelated but InvaderAlexis, your Brimstone cookie is adorable.

Woooo I love the dragons. Can I get a dragon? Ty!

Someone is getting a creepy eye XD

1313053698_ScreenShot2020-12-25at5_37_42PM.thumb.png.cf3fe185657c18522813e0d2577b318b.png

5 minutes ago, Nevemore said:

Meanwhile, just some of the things I made today -- it feels strangely fun to work on them, even with all the stuttering involved.

Reveal hidden contents

i got the vampire and i LOVED it! theyre all soo good, i especially love the vamp and the aegises (though im probably biased :P)

(and thank you :D)

This one looks so terrible Im sending to random lol.

I tried...

272334648_ScreenShot2020-12-25at6_08_52PM.thumb.png.df8db0869d5cc6fbb987d962529aa1f4.png

8 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

This one looks so terrible Im sending to random lol.

whaat! looks great! i love the detail on it! nice job, thats difficult to pull off since the brushes are all so big 

POGGERS WALL!!

image.png.d3ba250ca98757e8bfbe30ed6c5b432a.png

also, now that were on a new page, i think i should say that that UA cookie i made is still up for grabs.

Edited by InvaderAlexis

24 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

Woooo I love the dragons. Can I get a dragon? Ty!

Well, how can I say no when I know that you are a Pipio hoarder.

Spoiler

1.png.72e35ae655b2b78e74ccbb1c5926de5b.png

24 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

i especially love the vamp and the aegises

Thank you, enraged one was my second favorite to draw after floral-crowned.

39 minutes ago, Nevemore said:

The lag is universal from what I've heard and it does make things a whole lot more difficult.

Hide contents

Woah, those're really cool, especially the black marrow! If you ever draw an Arcana, @ me so I can see?

ooh! those checkered ones are super clean!

i got sent a bi cookie so i made a bi poggers in return. lol.

image.png.0aea63e6eda895fba52d7a04fa4c4f15.png

33 minutes ago, MessengerDragon said:

If you ever draw an Arcana, @ me so I can see?

Probably one of the more challenging dragons so far but this was fun.

Spoiler

1.png.422962d801e613ba188a07a78949f68c.png

@KDA_Killed That checker snowman is probably my favorite, looks really clean too.

Edited by Nevemore

the arcana is beautiful as i'd expect! i think working with the limited color palette is actually kinda fun.  i got a request from someone i know who doesnt play dc to make them a lesbian poggers and i'm gonna have to improvise since there isnt orange, idk who to send it to on dc though! 

nobody claimed the UA cookie but i do think i know of someone who'd appreciate it :P i can make another one though if anyone else wanted it

Just share some I made~ Does anyone have interest in them?

image.png.edc3c034b567bc49c2088da6be036830.png

Edited by buershi

Hey, @Moriaty if you still have some Naruto cookies, I will happily take one! And happily send you cookie back with a Naruto ref if you want.

My cookies:

H8VlYRc.png

I haven't done anything fancy but if any of you guys want cheerfully horrible wing cookies of your favorite dragon hit me up and I will happily do it. :P

19 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

and i'm gonna have to improvise since there isnt orange

I do find it a bit odd that we didn't get a full fledged orange but got a beige instead, though I suppose that's because of colors being pastel. Even yellow is desaturated and closer to vanilla.

Although on the other hand, we did get two shades of purple that stand out even though they are muted.

4 minutes ago, Lady Dragoon said:

horrible wing cookies of your favorite dragon

I'd happily take one of either a vampire or avatar of destruction, and I don't think they are horrible at all.

The yellow/pink wing is nice in its simplicity.

4 minutes ago, Nevemore said:

I'd happily take one of either a vampire or avatar of destruction, and I don't think they are horrible at all.

The yellow/pink wing is nice in its simplicity.

Thanks! That pink and yellow wing was my attempt a pink dragon wings. :D

Sending you a Avatar of Destruction wing. (since no orange, I did red and then orange sprinkles lol)

54 minutes ago, Nevemore said:

Probably one of the more challenging dragons so far but this was fun.

Reveal hidden contents

1.png.422962d801e613ba188a07a78949f68c.png

Eee, thank you, that's very pretty! Can't post a picture right now (you can if you want though) but I sent you some bats in front of a moon!

1 hour ago, Nevemore said:

Well, how can I say no when I know that you are a Pipio hoarder.

Reveal hidden contents

1.png.72e35ae655b2b78e74ccbb1c5926de5b.png

OMG that was sooo pretty! Thank you!

47 minutes ago, Lady Dragoon said:

Hey, @Moriaty if you still have some Naruto cookies, I will happily take one! And happily send you cookie back with a Naruto ref if you want.

I have the Konoha and uchiha clan symbol left XD I can send both to you. And sure! I would love a cookie with naruto ref.

I'm also considering drawing Orochimaru, because he's the only one with pale enough skin that I think white wouldn't look weird. But then I feel like that's gonna be so difficult lol

Edited by Moriaty

4 hours ago, InvaderAlexis said:

image.png.c42e7c3320ddad191490f48690ce6a26.png

made this UA cookie real quick! someone let me know if you want ^^

Do you still have it? I love MHA!

1 minute ago, Twinstar said:

Do you still have it? I love MHA!

i dont but i can make you another one!! will be sent soon, so glad to find people who like it :) i had shinso as my icon for a while but ive been on such a shirakumo kick lately (if u know who he is, if you dont then dont google it... nothing but spoilers) and drew this totally cute picture of an adult design of him thats kinda popular that i just had to set it as my icon. 

enjoy the cookie :D 

Wow! Amazing cookie arts!

How can everyone draw with the big brushes, I can only draw tree, snowman and eggs. XD 

cookies 2020.jpg

38 minutes ago, Nevemore said:

Hey, the sprinkles actually work rather well. Thank you!

You are welcome. :D

17 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

OMG that was sooo pretty! Thank you!

I have the Konoha and uchiha clan symbol left XD I can send both to you. And sure! I would love a cookie with naruto ref.

Thanks that will be great and alright. *crack knuckle* lets see what I can do lol

Edit: Alright, sent. I attempt Kazekage's hat (or more like I attempt Sand's symbol.)

edit2: wait I shall do another one because I wanna see I can get a better attempt so enjoy the Uzumaki's clan symbol as well once I can send you it.

Edited by Lady Dragoon