camelia2

Show Zyu at BSA sort

I find very anoying the fact that when you filter dragons by 'available for BSA' it's not showing zyus available for summon, despite summon being a BSA

Please fix this! It would be very helpful as I find my available zyus scatered among used zyus....I used summon in order, I don't know why they mix together and is frustrating

Edit: zyu won't exactly clutter anything because they'd be last in the sort if you go by breed (which I imagine most use when trying to BSA)

Edited by camelia2

Well, when I filter for "Available for BSA", I'm usually looking for a pink, red, or purple.  So zyus would kind of clutter it up.  On the other hand, once a set of zyus have summoned a sinomorph, they would all be permanently removed from the "available for BSA" list.  So they wouldn't actually clutter it up too badly.

Yeah, sounds reasonable.  Support.

Trios don't show up either. TJ gave a narrative reason for that somewhere, I just can't remember ...

Either way, I don't want to do a mass-summoning just to get them out of the filter. No support for totally selfish reasons: because it would annoy me very much.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

It would annoy me as well.... One can only use each one once EVER, so then they'd just be clutter.

If it bugs you - make a Zyu group (takes seconds), put them all in there, and take out the ones you use when you use them.

Support. Reduce clutter by only showing them if the summon is actually usable.

Splash gets Shallow Waters on the BSA page and Bite gets Vamps there, so I think it makes sense to let Zyus (in a set, with summon available) on there too! Once they had used summon, they could be removed from the list to avoid clutter. They’d no longer have a usable BSA, after all. 

That way there would only be six Zyus in there at a time (unless you collected Zyus but not Sinos, I guess?). Zyus not yet in a completed set, and Zyus who already summoned wouldn’t be on the list. 

Edited by milo

I'd be quite happy losing Shallows from there, actually.

9 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I'd be quite happy losing Shallows from there, actually.

I would like to see Shallows removed once the splash badge is recieved, actually XD

12 minutes ago, Paintra said:

I would like to see Shallows removed once the splash badge is recieved, actually XD

Good one! I'd like this, too!

I guess support? Logically, in an 'available for BSA' filter, it *should* show *all* dragons that have an available BSA. Including Zyus (and Trios). I have tons of Zyus with Summon available because I haven't summoned many Sinos, so yes clutter, but I sort by breed when looking at that filter anyways so they'd be at the bottom. 

IN that case, zyus and trios shod ONLY show when there are enough of then available to do the thing. i.e. no Zyus if there are only 5 unused, no trios unless there is a full trio available.

Would much prefer this over digging through my zyus one by one :) Summon doesn't appear as an option until you have a full set so lone zyus/used zyus wouldn't be an issue.

Though I'd rather not see all of my trios in the list when their summon is scroll wide and it doesn't matter which one you use. Maybe make it so it only shows one set.

As long as trios dissapear from the list once you get 3 GONs, I'd be fine with them showing too. Zues, I have no opinion because I'm not going to bother until we can have some say in the gender. They're too much of a pain to never get what you want.

5 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

no Zyus if there are only 5 unused, no trios unless there is a full trio available.

1 hour ago, DragonLady86 said:

trios dissapear from the list once you get 3 GONs

^^^^ I love and support both these ideas. I haven't gotten my badge yet and I'm surprised Shallows don't get kicked off the list once it's been acquired. The BSA list should have a list of, yknow, relevant usable BSAs?

Shallow waters dont because the bsa is still useable. It does nothing, but it really never did. The badge is more "hey you like jokes because you've interacted with this so much, here's another!" Lol

I support this IF it would only show the Zyu's available for Summon (ex. User has 5 full sets Zyus (so 30 dragons), they summoned 4 Sinos, so sorting by BSA should only show 6 of the 30 Zyus) - just to help reduce 'clutter'.

See, I wouldn't have had the need for this if Summon would have used them in order....but it is so random that digging through them is PAIN...[and so would be adding 126 dragons to a group, by hand, 1 at time, on mobile]

Then, of course only show them if available! The BSA filter is not showing unusable Aeons/pinks/reds etc, just usable ones.

For the anoying part... Shallows, Soulpeace, Greens, Bolts, Vampires anoy the heck out of me as I use them maybe 1/year some never....but they're still THERE. Since the filter is called BSA (not useful BSA) It's only logic to find zyus there too!

I support adding trios too. Of course as long as they're "available for BSA" (untill 3GoN) 

Set up your own group with only the BSA dragons you want to see ? Then you can filter that group to show those available for BSA.

As to Zyus - as far as I know you still can't choose more than the initial one, and the only way to influence the Sino you get is to have ONLY one sex of Zyus available to summon - 6 male, for instance.

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Set up your own group with only the BSA dragons you want to see ? Then you can filter that group to show those available for BSA.

As to Zyus - as far as I know you still can't choose more than the initial one, and the only way to influence the Sino you get is to have ONLY one sex of Zyus available to summon - 6 male, for instance.

You seem to ignore what I write...nothing new.

Creating a group and manually adding dragons 1 by 1 is unnecessary hell. I allways play on mobile.

And is definetely not about what I'll personally do to summon my Sinos, it is about what would be only logical (a BSA dragon to show on a BSA filter) and what would help more people than myself. 

The only against this was the very subjective 'clutter', yet as I said Soulpeace, Bolt, Green, Vampire, Shallow are cluttering it for me...I don't request them to be taken out. They are just BSAs showing on a BSA filter.

That is incorect. TJ said he changed it that if you have more of a gender in a set you have a greater chance for that gender. So not all.

You don't have to add them one by one. Select a pink and put "all dragons of this breed". Repeat for the other breeds you want.

What did I ignore that you had posted, by saying that ? It would give you the group of dragons you want ,in which you can then select "available for BSA" from the dropdown.

But fine; I won't bother trying to help you get what you want another time - which this idea would have done in moments - all the BSA dragons you want in one place, with the option to see which were available.

As for Zyus - as one who saw what TJ said when he tweaked it, and so after getting a run of seven females I tried with 4 males to two females - and got another female. The only CERTAIN way is to have them ALL of one sex. "A greater chance for that gender" isn't always enough.

12 hours ago, camelia2 said:

That is incorect. TJ said he changed it that if you have more of a gender in a set you have a greater chance for that gender. So not all.

I summoned with 5 females and 1 male after that update, still got a male. So yeah, the chance might be higher, but not high enough.

15 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

You don't have to add them one by one. Select a pink and put "all dragons of this breed". Repeat for the other breeds you want.

What did I ignore that you had posted, by saying that ? It would give you the group of dragons you want ,in which you can then select "available for BSA" from the dropdown.

But fine; I won't bother trying to help you get what you want another time - which this idea would have done in moments - all the BSA dragons you want in one place, with the option to see which were available.

Zyus are not like pinks....smh. I DON'T know wich are used unless I click EVERY one, because the algorithm won't take them in order for some reason.

Zyus are not sorting under 'available for BSA'...that's why I made the topic... I want nothing from pinks (if I wanted pinks I'd just use BSA filter on all dragons and get one. Why a group that needs permanent maintenance?)

You really think you're helping me? There is no diffrence in going manually through each zyu to put in a group vs actual summoning (wich is actually less as I only need to check 1 color) or trying to count my available ones

The problem is that the filter is not logic. BSA filter ignoring BSA dragons

Fuzz' suggestion was to help you unclutter the BSA page as it is. To make a group of only the bsa' you want to see that doesn't have vamps/shallow waters/etc. Not about the zues. You said you don't like scrolling through bsa dragons you don't use, this would fix THAT problem. So yes, they are trying to help. 

Edited by DragonLady86

8 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

I summoned with 5 females and 1 male after that update, still got a male. So yeah, the chance might be higher, but not high enough.

Thanks - even worse than what happened to me ! I had a male-free harem for ages - it got to be a standing joke !

7 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Thanks - even worse than what happened to me ! I had a male-free harem for ages - it got to be a standing joke !

I've got 3 Female Sinos, no Males. Help! XD