camelia2

Show Zyu at BSA sort

For consistency it makes sense for Zyus to show up in the BSA filter. It's assumed they would operate just like the other BSAs: they just wouldn't show if the BSA is unusable. Actually, it makes the most sense for any and all dragons with a BSA that is usable (i.e. haven't summoned yet, not on cooldown) to be filtered in the BSA filter. I don't really see the logic behind not supporting this because of clutter; how many of you use Greens, Soulpeaces, Vampires, and possibly Bolts regularly? Those would be considered "clutter" too for anyone who doesn't use them.

That's exactly why I have my OWN BSA group with only the ones i want to use in there :) Filter for available > job done.

10 hours ago, Paintra said:

I've got 3 Female Sinos, no Males. Help! XD

Collect / breed 6 males and then summon. That was what I did. Then I murdered or released the ones I didn't want to keep.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

On 10/9/2020 at 5:43 PM, DragonLady86 said:

Fuzz' suggestion was to help you unclutter the BSA page as it is. To make a group of only the bsa' you want to see that doesn't have vamps/shallow waters/etc. Not about the zues. You said you don't like scrolling through bsa dragons you don't use, this would fix THAT problem. So yes, they are trying to help. 

This is not a help topic. I said I'm anoyed by Greens etc. to make a point as someone said zyu would anoy them. (I was not looking for 'fixes' for my pinks, I want the damn Zyus to sort where they belong)

An again, you can have the comodity to sort Greens out, but I can't sort my zyus in. Let zyus be added to the BSA filter and you can just cotinue to take them out

Edited by camelia2

Ok, just be angry over everything. It's a suggestion topic, so suggesting ways to help with individual issues is normal. Also, both Fuzz and myself agreed the Zues should be added. But we can't do anything more to effect that, only wait for TJ to decide its worth his time. Decluttering what is there is something we can do now. 

I'm out. If I want to fight over things on the internet, I can find more useful issues.

On 10/11/2020 at 7:06 PM, DragonLady86 said:

Ok, just be angry over everything. It's a suggestion topic, so suggesting ways to help with individual issues is normal. Also, both Fuzz and myself agreed the Zues should be added. But we can't do anything more to effect that, only wait for TJ to decide its worth his time. Decluttering what is there is something we can do now. 

I'm out. If I want to fight over things on the internet, I can find more useful issues.

Where did I seemed angry to you? I'm not fighting with you. I just explained you why fuzz got wrong what I said (my only problem is with zyu not pinks) We are debating the zyus and he deviated.

And I know only TJ decides, I wasn't asking anyone to do anything...

Also...fuzz didn't agree for the zyu to sort "It would annoy me as well.... One can only use each one once EVER, so then they'd just be clutter." and is exactly why I stated that Greens anoy me. To ilustrate that there allready is 'clutter' and is not a valid argument to not bring zyu to the filter