Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

6 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

My favorite pizza is a white pizza with ricotta cheese, spinach, broccoli, and diced tomato... Also, someone returned one of the Pink Sapphires I bred this week! It was very sweet of them.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/nOTFm

Ricotta Cheese is kinda of sweet, but that sounds good.

Also just ignore that Vampire that's one of Golden Sapphire Eterna's progeny.

24 minutes ago, trystan said:

Lagie: ah, gotcha.  buffalo chicken is chicken soaked and cooked in buffalo sauce, which (according to google) is just hot sauce with melted butter.  huh. i didn't know about the melted butter.  i was originally going to post it was like a hot sauce/bbq sauce kinda mix.

Ah, thanks. Sounds too spicy for me, though.

Heading to bed soon. *yawns*

26 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Ricotta Cheese is kinda of sweet, but that sounds good.

Also just ignore that Vampire that's one of Golden Sapphire Eterna's progeny.

Haha! I saw the username back when it happened and it all made sense. I figure that any egg can become Vamp fodder once it reaches your scroll!

you're welcome , Lagie.

SO:

i've plotted out a pretty EG Seawyrm lineage.  and by plotted, i mean it's on a spreadsheet with the pairs and their names, and now my 4Gs look EXACTLY as they do on the lineage links as they do on my spreadsheet.

the important thing to note here is that everyone is named. actually, imgur says i uploaded this four weeks ago~

Spoiler

y3WKw0C.png

so i just bred the 3Gs and if you look at the name i picked for Hirundo x Galanta..... *ahem* https://dragcave.net/lineage/zOQFO

wow, i don't think i could have planned that any better!

(also, no stealing my names.  i'll know who you are XD)

Edited by trystan

1 minute ago, trystan said:

you're welcome , Lagie.

SO:

i've plotted out a pretty EG Seawyrm lineage.  and by plotted, i mean it's on a spreadsheet with the pairs and their names, and now my 4Gs look EXACTLY as they do on the lineage links as they do on my spreadsheet.

the important thing to note here is that everyone is named. actually, imgur says i uploaded this four weeks ago~

Reveal hidden contents

y3WKw0C.png

so i just bred the 3Gs and if you look at the name i picked for Hirundo x Galanta..... *ahem* https://dragcave.net/lineage/zOQFO

That is awesome! Good going, Trystan! 

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Is there pineapple on it? You strike me as the type to order pineapple on it.

Hell no! Pineapple does not belong on pizza. The pizza in question doesn't have any pineapple on it, or any other toppings, for that matter. If you want, though, I can add toppings to it!

For everyone who wants a slice, what toppings do you want me to add?

2 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

That is awesome! Good going, Trystan! 

thanks!

1 minute ago, RegalPlumewing said:

despite what i said above, how about some sausage?

2 minutes ago, trystan said:

despite what i said above, how about some sausage?

Alright! :D I added some sausage slices, click here to claim your slice of pizza! (Is not trick)

9 minutes ago, RegalPlumewing said:

Alright! :D I added some sausage slices, click here to claim your slice of pizza! (Is not trick)

LOL!

(i was expecting Italy? XD)

29 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Haha! I saw the username back when it happened and it all made sense. I figure that any egg can become Vamp fodder once it reaches your scroll!

I was trying for a 'lineaged' Vampire for trade that obviously wasn't accepted. I have a fondness for turning Speckled Throat eggs in particular into Vampires. And any fake Thuwed I come across is doomed.

12 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Any fake Thuwed I come across is doomed.

Wait...there are fake Thuweds? Please elaborate, I am curious

Hi guys! How's it going? I've been distracted by Skyrim. What year is it? lol

Just now, AsymDoll13 said:

Hi guys! How's it going? I've been distracted by Skyrim. What year is it? lol

I've had a pretty good day so far! :) Got to visit a charming corner store in a nearby city, have pizza for lunch, visit a nature center in another city, and have some delicious ice cream afterwards.

1 hour ago, RegalPlumewing said:

Hell no! Pineapple does not belong on pizza. The pizza in question doesn't have any pineapple on it, or any other toppings, for that matter. If you want, though, I can add toppings to it!

I actually like pineapple on my pizza ^^;

so long as they are thin slices, and it's on white garlic sauce and not tomato sauce :P 

@trystan I found a nebula, but it's a 13th birthday eggie ;-;

Was by complete luck from the AP too, have no idea how I got that lucky.

1 hour ago, trystan said:

you're welcome , Lagie.

SO:

Reveal hidden contents

y3WKw0C.png

This look amazing though! ❤️

and don't worry, your names are safe with me XD 

@IzzyCat91 That sounds like a difficult situation for your daughter and her fiance,

I am relieved to know she can vent to you about it. Sometimes that is all we need in life,

someone who can be there to listen to our troubles and make us feel heard.

Also, you are part of this family now so dw ❤️ 

@AsymDoll13 That is a beautiful lineage!

If only the dragons would cooperate  :P

@Lagie I agree on not telling the owners about the dog sleeping on their bed,

they don't need to know about it, poor puppy probably misses their owners.

The leak though, yea that needs to be informed about asap.

I hope they can handle it alright.

Also hope you can handle that mini swamp,

as someone who lives south in a swamp, I highly suggest

getting some waterproof sneakers and shorts.

It's the most effective way for getting around during rain season. :P 

Today was a good day out at the beach with my family ^^

We saw huge bubbles, ate ice cream, oh and found sea shells :) 

Happy I made it back for pizza with you guys ❤️ 

Edited by LadyAngeliki
added more replies, and more context ^^;

5 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

I found a nebula, but it's a 13th birthday eggie ;-;

Was by complete luck from the AP too, have no idea how I got that lucky.

it's fine, i don't have a monopoly on Nebulas XD 

i did find one before i closed the Cave for the night.  i usually stop hunting about 10:30 Cave time or so..... since i put them in hatcheries when they get down to 5d 23h, that makes it about 11:30 for that.  after that, it's late and i just wait until morning XD 

6 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

This look amazing though! ❤️

and don't worry, your names are safe with me XD 

thanks!

and thanks :D 

13 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Can you get a photo or is that too close?

I can try on one of my days off (I actually dont know if it's blooming yet, I was speculating since my allergies went into overdrive lol)

11 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Is there pineapple on it? You strike me as the type to order pineapple on it.

11 hours ago, trystan said:

oooh pizza!

yeah, as long as there's NO pineapple

10 hours ago, RegalPlumewing said:

I happen to LOVE Hawaiian pizza! (Ham, pineapple, bacon, chicken, tomato or bbq, but bbq sauce preferably, and banana peppers)

8 hours ago, LadyAngeliki said:

@IzzyCat91 That sounds like a difficult situation for your daughter and her fiance,

I am relieved to know she can vent to you about it. Sometimes that is all we need in life,

Also, you are part of this family now so dw ❤️ 

Thank you, and I agree...but I think that was @BringsTheSnow who had mentioned their daughter venting about her husband and his dad...mine is only 9 XD 

Also you are just the sweetest ❤️ 

Work was...interesting lol. I was put on the erecter/sealer today and it was bumpy BUT, no major injuries (like idk, being burned AGAIN) AND I didn't even have to call maintenance today, not even once! I needed a bit of guidance from my seasoned coworkers, but I mostly did it on my own today. I am proud of me. I did get COVERED in ink today and bashed my shin repeatedly into the one part of the erecter, and am suuuuper tired and sore, but overall it was a good day :3 Just gotta get through tonight and I'm done until Wednesday. My little brother graduates Tuesday (FINALLY) and I am so proud and excited for him 

That is a very extensive hawaiian pizza. Here its just ham cheese pineapple and tomato sauce.

The other day I wanted to order a tropicana melt from the cafe near my work, which has Bacon, Pineapple, cheese and banana of all things on it. It arrived and was the hawaiian one :| Which had onion and I don't like onion

5 minutes ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

That is a very extensive hawaiian pizza. Here its just ham cheese pineapple and tomato sauce.

The other day I wanted to order a tropicana melt from the cafe near my work, which has Bacon, Pineapple, cheese and banana of all things on it. It arrived and was the hawaiian one 😐 Which had onion and I don't like onion

Mine is custom lol I believe it originally just comes with Ham bacon pineapple and sauce, but I'm extra lol

Banana on pizza?! IDK about that friend lol

10 hours ago, trystan said:

so i just bred the 3Gs and if you look at the name i picked for Hirundo x Galanta.....

Perfect! XD

8 hours ago, LadyAngeliki said:

Also hope you can handle that mini swamp,

I have work-assigned rubber boots. They came in very handy yesterday! :D

20 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Thank you, and I agree...but I think that was @BringsTheSnow who had mentioned their daughter venting about her husband and his dad...

Actually, it was @purplehaze. ;)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Laundry day.

5 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Mine is custom lol I believe it originally just comes with Ham bacon pineapple and sauce, but I'm extra lol

Banana on pizza?! IDK about that friend lol

It was a Melt not a pizza, like an open toasted sandwich.

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Perfect! XD

I have work-assigned rubber boots. They came in very handy yesterday! :D

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Laundry day.

We could use some work-assigned rubber boots here for my dogs. It's been raining all week again (things are flooding again) and they are getting very muddy

Also come on lagie, how many years has it been. It's late night it's not time for coffee and tea!

Just now, Marcus Pheonix said:

Also come on lagie, how many years has it been. It's late night it's not time for coffee and tea!

There's herbal tea there! ;) What shall I add for you?

1 minute ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

We could use some work-assigned rubber boots here for my dogs

We actually had dog rubber booties donated at the shop two weeks ago. Seven of them, oddly enough.

10 hours ago, LadyAngeliki said:

2 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Thank you, and I agree...but I think that was @BringsTheSnow who had mentioned their daughter venting about her husband and his dad...mine is only 9 XD 

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Yup. That was me.

Got an email from daughter last night saying that she had heard from hubby and he was regretting his over-reaction, so she thought he would be back at his Dad's today trying to help get things cleaned up.

Long story, but his Dad lives in PA, has been in trouble with the law because of his mental illness, and has become a hoarder. His apartment at the moment is unlivable (by normal standards) due to accumulated trash, uncleaned kitty boxes and who knows what else and his landlord is ready to throw him out. J and his one sister were there yesterday trying to get things cleaned up and his Dad refused to let J throw out some total trash, which was the last straw for him. He stormed out, saying he was never coming back and that his Dad could just live in his filth. The original plan was for his other sister to go with him today and help out. I guess they are now back to that plan, since J has cooled down. Just pray that Dad doesn't set him off again today.

12 hours ago, RegalPlumewing said:

Wait...there are fake Thuweds? Please elaborate, I am curious

They're rare in the AP (from my perspective). They're a dragon with Thuwed names in the lineage that has no Verified Thuwed in the earliest generation. I look at them as scam eggs.

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

They're rare in the AP (from my perspective). They're a dragon with Thuwed names in the lineage that has no Verified Thuwed in the earliest generation. I look at them as scam eggs.

Yeah, I see them every once in awhile. I even have one on my scroll, but I don't think that person was trying to scam anyone, since the name is not quite Thuwed.