Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

15 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Aw... I really hope you feel better. 

Thanks :3 I think it's just my allergies acting up really bad at this poin,t so it should pass in a few days.

I hope so. The pollen isn't my friend either, unfortunately, and it's been bad... 

my allergies as a kid were non existent, then one year i suddenly got so sick we went to the doctor and she said it was just allergies. ive had suuuper bad allergies since and i have no idea what happened. it wasnt gradual, one year i just couldnt do it!

Edited by DraconicDetective

My temples have been aching off and on randomly during the day. Not sure why. I also sneeze every day, twice in a row.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I went to put my snacks for the day in my bag I carry to work. No bag. Turns out the dogs had hauled it into the yard and strewn the contents everywhere. I'm very lucky it didn't rain last night.

Good morning, everyone! Yesterday I stayed home from work and took a mental health day. It was the second day in a row I majorly overslept and had weird, vivid dreams so I told my boss I was staying home with a migraine. On Tuesday morning, sleepy me managed to convince myself not to pay attention to my alarms because it was actually Saturday and I didn’t need to be up for a few more hours. :rolleyes: Yesterday, I had a freaky dream about the end of the world that involved entering the afterlife through an amusement park ride that had a pitstop in a giftshop. Don't ask, I can't explain it...

Husband said it was still true that I had a headache, it was just an "emotional headache, not a physical one". XD He was right. I had no capacity to deal with idiots or problems that day and needed the extra ZzZ's.

Also, we went to see Leon Bridges in concert! It was fun (and worth the COVID risk).

Coffee and a brownie for breakfast? Why not? Thanks Lagie! XD

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

I went to put my snacks for the day in my bag I carry to work. No bag. Turns out the dogs had hauled it into the yard and strewn the contents everywhere. I'm very lucky it didn't rain last night.

OOPS! Hope your stuff was all okay.

Cloudy here this morning, but no rain,yet. Supposed to get that this afternoon. I need to try to get a few more seeds in my garden before then.

Going to go on a Chrono breeding spree so maybe, just maybe I will get an Aeon from my pairs this evening. If anyone else would like to join me in wearing out the Chrono ratios, you are welcome. :)

1 hour ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Good morning, everyone! Yesterday I stayed home from work and took a mental health day. It was the second day in a row I majorly overslept and had weird, vivid dreams so I told my boss I was staying home with a migraine. On Tuesday morning, sleepy me managed to convince myself not to pay attention to my alarms because it was actually Saturday and I didn’t need to be up for a few more hours. :rolleyes: Yesterday, I had a freaky dream about the end of the world that involved entering the afterlife through an amusement park ride that had a pitstop in a giftshop. Don't ask, I can't explain it...

Husband said it was still true that I had a headache, it was just an "emotional headache, not a physical one". XD He was right. I had no capacity to deal with idiots or problems that day and needed the extra ZzZ's.

Also, we went to see Leon Bridges in concert! It was fun (and worth the COVID risk).

My bestie has dreams like that, reeeeaaaaallly weird sometimes. Sounds like you're burnout friend, mental health day was probably a good idea.

update is I think I may end up going to the drs 😕 I still feel yucky and my chest is really starting to hurt from all the coughing, nothing I do seems to be helping my throat any (I have tried cough drops, tea and honey, throat coat, you name it), my nose is running like crazy, and my ears are back to hurting again. I have to work this weekend but I dont think i should, but if I dont that puts me reeeeeeeaaaaalllly close to pointing out and I don't wanna lose my job 😕 gotta see if there's a way around that.

Edited by IzzyCat91
spelling errors

15 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

update is I think I may end up going to the drs 😕

Sounds like a good idea. So unfair that you could lose your job for trying to take care of yourself. :(

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Sounds like a good idea. So unfair that you could lose your job for trying to take care of yourself. :(

RIGHT?! "Don't come to work sick" but if I don't, they punish me, wth kind logic IS that?! I don't even call off that much, like I JUST accrued two points recently, one from my kid needing me and one for being sick. we get 6 points and on 7 they terminate us. what am I supposed to do wit THAT?! "Well you get sick time" yeah, 1 hr for every 36 worked and our shifts are 12 hrs, so they get used up twice as fast as we accumulate them. I love this job, but some of the company's rules are bogus.

Welp, that's not something that happens every day.

The AP egg I caught was one I abandoned a few days ago. Earlier this week, I abandoned a Vampire egg, and got the dragon back as part of a trade.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise
I know how to spell. Most of the time.

Just now, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Welp, that's not something that happens every day.

The AP egg I caught was one I anbonded a few days ago. Earlier this week, I abandoned a Vampire egg, and got the dragon back as part of a trade.

🤣 They were meant to be yours I guess

It seems so, doesn't it? I named the Vamp "Thought You'd Never See Me Again".

1 minute ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I love it

man izzy that sucks, im sorry 😞 i hope you’re able to work it out

im having a rough go of it myself - school is hard and im worried im not cut out for it, but, at the same time i hate the idea of not going. i love school! sigh~ ill get there. just gotta make this break a break, and take care of myself while i get things in order (drs appointments, mostly.)

to make myself feel better i started weaving friendship bracelets again and turned on a tamagotchi. it was.. genuinely helpful, to turn my mind off and just play for a while. sometimes thats super important yknow?

also, in introductions, someone i suggested join and play dc, did!! and im so excited about that.

anyway, i hope everyone is doing well! 

it's fun only hearing half a phone conversation sometimes!..... whoever my boss was talking to on the phone a little bit ago, she told them they should look into the real science, not the CDC science…..and someone (a company?) is “too woke” for her. also something about how she couldn’t have something, because it’s too much stuff to pay attention too. XD  yesterday i'm pretty sure i heard her say "Tucker is the best" :blink:

anyway. stalking the Alpine, Desert, and AP for more dragons. :D

5 hours ago, Lagie said:

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

*grabs a brownie* Morning, CPA! :D I hope you slept well!

A few nights ago, I had a dream involving countryballs. The crazy part is, it wasn’t the first time I’d dreamt about them. I was messaging them on this site that heavily resembled a site I’m already on (coincidence?!), and dream-me didn’t think much of it.

i've learned that i don't remember like 95% of my dreams. 

of the remaining, about 4.9% of those i wake up and say "i just had the weirdest dream...." but that's all i 'remember' - that it was weird.

the remaining .1% end up as NaNos XD

also - i'm going to have a male Pink dragon with the name 'Sunrise' :D

Edited by trystan

Gotta clean the bathroom, and also would love to go find the yarn I need for a project (2 more bees! lol as gifts for my brother's girlfriend and her little boy). 

Another lucrative shop day! With a nice quiet lull in the middle.

8 hours ago, purplehaze said:

OOPS! Hope your stuff was all okay.

Thankfully it all dried out nicely. The bag needs a bath and a couple of stitches but the contents are fine.

7 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Perfect! XD

That sounds rough, @IzzyCat91, both the work nonsense and the not feeling well. Hope the doctor can help.