Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

so far it's dry. I need to drive across the island so I hope it stays dry.

*cue a raincloud chasing Lagie's car*

Toppage!

I claim this page in the name of rainy days.

Good morning everyone! Doing a quick check in for a busy weekend. We have been in KY doing the land hunt thing. Think we found what we want. Our house in the other state goes on the market today. We will travel back there tomorrow. 

So we need the house to sell fast, so we can place an offer on this land!!! Think positive you all!

Hubby is at the new job today doing physicals and all that. So that needs to go well too. 

In other news, my one dragon in the 20 week challenge FINALLY grew up.....and then the two bred the wrong breed. HA! 

35 minutes ago, galleri said:

So we need the house to sell fast, so we can place an offer on this land!!! Think positive you all!

Well, it is supposedly still a sellers' market, so hopefully you will get a good offer quickly.

35 minutes ago, galleri said:

In other news, my one dragon in the 20 week challenge FINALLY grew up.....and then the two bred the wrong breed. HA! 

Ugh! Hate when that happens!

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Our fourth in a row, here! We are supposed to get severe storms this afternoon and evening.

As @IzzyCat91 said, you make the tea from the flower. I have actually made chamomile tea before from chamomile growing in my backyard. Chamomile is a flowering plant that looks like tiny daisies.

It stormed all weekend here and I mostly stayed inside playing Stardew Valley. My pup has also been super cute and cuddly. Unfortunately, my husband has a cold. He took a COVID test and it was negative but he has a sore throat, stuffed nose, foggy head, and generally feels exhausted. He is always a huge baby when he gets sick (even he admits it) so I have been getting him lots of tea, cough drops, and generally just helping out more.

morning all!

i'm rereading a Star Wars novel (book 2 in a trilogy), and i snagged another AP Hydrophidius for another character name XD

i'm stalking the AP today (i have names for a pink, a red, and a pair of purples), until my eggs start hatching tonight, then it's back to the Alpine and Desert.  i have my 20 Week challenge hatchie growing up tonight, and then it's on to the 4G eggie. maybe i'll get the Elux Lucis that i was hoping to get? we shall see.... 

ooh, i ought to get a CB Elux Lucis for my Moya character.... hmm.... *plots more naming schemes from characters from tv shows that only i watched.....*

edit: what would be a good dragon to represent Rygel? the character reminded me of a little slug, but also reminded me of Hutt, but little. XD

Edited by trystan

2 hours ago, trystan said:

what would be a good dragon to represent Rygel? the

Purples have those crazy antennae. :P

5 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

*cue a raincloud chasing Lagie's car*

Toppage!

It's now raining, thanks. Quite heavily. https://dragcave.net/lineage/8iojV

4 hours ago, galleri said:

Good luck!

3 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Unfortunately, my husband has a cold.

Hope he feels better soon!

One of our shelter vets has Covid. I'm rather relieved I hadn't seen her up close in several days.

6 minutes ago, Lagie said:
3 hours ago, trystan said:

what would be a good dragon to represent Rygel? the

Purples have those crazy antennae. :P

tee hee.

i asked on discord, and i'm going with a green Fire Gem :)

Just now, trystan said:

tee hee.

i asked on discord, and i'm going with a green Fire Gem :)

That makes sense for the skin colour.

Just as well. I don't need you usurping my purples. :P ;) (I am kidding!)

LOL!!

also, Fire Gems "collect shiny trinkets and stones," have "hoarding tendencies," and "fawn[] over the stones".... as does Rygel XD

:D

Good luck!

Once upon a time people used to applaud at the end of movies in a movie theatre, back when the world was a little more polite.

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

Once upon a time people used to applaud at the end of movies in a movie theatre, back when the world was a little more polite.

i feel like that happened back in december when mom and i went to see the new West Side Story......?

I keep getting the Cave Page Of Death with the tombstone and 'An error has occurred.'

36 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I keep getting the Cave Page Of Death with the tombstone and 'An error has occurred.'

Yeah, the Cave keeps falling over!

It seems to be on Action pages or lineage links. Silly Cave.

5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Well, it is supposedly still a sellers' market, so hopefully you will get a good offer quickly.

We got an offer an hour ago. That was fast!

Just now, galleri said:

Excellent!

Armageddon Factor. Huzzah!

11 minutes ago, galleri said:

Alright! That's great. :)

21 hours ago, trystan said:

so on the forum i do the ad block thing.

on the Cave, i bought the year-long thing to not see the ads :D 

You paid for that? I got it for free, thanks to having an adblocker on my computer that has the ability to allow you to block specific elements on a site. I blocked the guilt-trippy banner at the bottom that takes you to the Advertisement Removal Subscription page. My phone, however, does not have an adblocker installed, and that is how I got those screenshots.

Edited by RegalPlumewing

34 minutes ago, RegalPlumewing said:

You paid for that?

yep, i paid for that :P 

it's also a donation to the DC server to help with server costs too. :) 

but i might not renew it in january, i'll have to see how the munnies look at the end of the year.....

6 minutes ago, trystan said:

but i might not renew it in january, i'll have to see how the munnies look at the end of the year.....

I read that as mummies. XD

Waaay back in time, I recorded Armageddon Factor on an audiotape, before videotapes even existed. I was 14 or 15 at the time and listened to that tape over and over and over. It's nice to actually see the episodes!

mummies, munnies, monies, close enough XD 

7 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Waaay back in time, I recorded Armageddon Factor on an audiotape, before videotapes even existed. I was 14 or 15 at the time and listened to that tape over and over and over. It's nice to actually see the episodes!

oh awesome!

i loved the Key to Time series!

I can't even see my scroll thanks to the tombstone. lol

4 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I can't even see my scroll thanks to the tombstone. lol

yeah, site's down.  TJ posted an update in the thread

Ah... Was playing video games and yeah... I come back to find that it's down. lol

yep.

since it's been down a while (as of this time, almost 2-1/2 hours from the time of the update on discord), i think he'll credit the time lost back to the sprites. 

the eggs i was going to hatch would have been at 5d at just after 9 p.m. (so incubate first, they they'd be hatchable).... so i think everything i have on my scroll goes from like 5d to about 7d - both hatchies and eggs.  i should be okay. :)