Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I can't sleep and it's nearly 2am!! I'm usually out like a light thanks to my meds. I'm celebrating my 9 year wedding anniversary tomorrow so I have a big day. I'd really like to sleep!!

@AsymDoll13 Oooo, that lineage has such a low-key vaporwave feel.

I posted in politics and jeez its so weird seeing this username in stuff. Wow.

Also it's been a year since anyone posted in the dragon rp section which is kinda disappointing.

7 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

It should be interesting. My Granddad was one of 10 siblings, only 1 of whom is still living and is in her 90s. She is the event organizer and the reunion is for ALL of the siblings various descendents. I think the total head count of those who have said they will come is about 80!

Very cool. Enjoy!

My aunt was our family lynchpin, hosting the big dinners and parties, and now that she's gone, most of the cousins hardly see each other.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

I had to bring the second dog inside due to the storm last night. Now do I tell the owners that the dog who's supposed to sleep caged outside slept in their bedroom last night? :P (They're kind of nitpicky about following instructions.)

Edited by Lagie

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

My aunt was our family lynchpin, hosting the big dinners and parties, and now that she's gone, most of the cousins hardly see each other.

I had to bring the second dog inside due to the storm last night. Now do I tell the owners that the dog who's supposed to sleep caged outside slept in their bedroom last night? :P (They're kind of nitpicky about following instructions.)

That's how my uncle was and same with our family, now that he's gone, we kind of all went our own ways (I am unofficially disowned by all but my mom, brother, and 1 cousin because i don't fit their narrative lol oh well) 

....No, no we do NOT tell them the dog slept, not only in the house, but IN THEIR ROOM of all places lol (but I congratulate you on a job well done, i would have done the same lol)

first day back to work and I feel SIGNIFICANTLY better, so I assume it is, in fact, a reaction to something in/around the home (either the air filter needs changed in the central air or the field of goldenrod is blooming out back, which I am allergic too lol) I'm not 100% yet, but much improved, if very fatigued.

Guten Morgen, CPA! :D That’s how they say “good morning” in Germany, which is a beautiful country I would love to visit one day. What’s a place you’d like to visit?

Last night, I had a weird dream where you could reverse an hour of pollution simply by eating a can of spam. XD It was ridiculous. Also, there were countryballs in it, and Estoniaball wanted world domination or something.

Just now, RegalPlumewing said:

Last night, I had a weird dream where you could reverse an hour of pollution simply by eating a can of spam. XD 

You never know until you try.

5 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

the field of goldenrod is blooming out back

Goldenrod? Goldenrod blooms in autumn.

11 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Banned for naming a dragon Patty Mayonnaise.

Why am I doing this to myself? I am trying to breed a mate for this Floral-Crowned dragon. The breeding is not hard, it is getting the shumoga to force-hatch early and live. 

My first attempt to get a 2g Dark Shumoga failed and I smashed the egg, killing the baby dragon inside...:( I forsee a lot of dead eggs on my scroll in the future.

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Banned for naming a dragon Patty Mayonnaise.

I'm surprised no one else had honestly. lol

8 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

am unofficially disowned by all but my mom, brother, and 1 cousin because i don't fit their narrative lol oh well) 

:blink: Well, we'll 'own' you! ;)

8 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

No, no we do NOT tell them the dog slept, not only in the house, but IN THEIR ROOM of all places lol (but I congratulate you on a job well done, i would have done the same lol)

XD Agreed. I'll leave that detail out. I will need to tell them about the water running down the bathroom wall, though.

3 hours ago, RegalPlumewing said:

Guten Morgen, CPA! :D That’s how they say “good morning” in Germany, which is a beautiful country I would love to visit one day. What’s a place you’d like to visit?

Guten Tag, RegalPlumewing! Germany is beautiful. One day maybe I'll get back. If I could teleport to Machu Picchu, I would in a heartbeat, but travelling to get there is more than my brain can cope with.

We were just a little damp today:

Screenshot_20220514-162159.thumb.jpg.fcbeaa37305f7ec9269c5b8a934fb624.jpg

but at least it didn't actually rain while the shop was open.

4 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Goldenrod? Goldenrod blooms in autumn.

Huh. Maybe is not goldenrod then, it's a tall yellow plant and it hurts me lol

26 minutes ago, Lagie said:

:blink: Well, we'll 'own' you! ;)

🥰

26 minutes ago, Lagie said:

XD Agreed. I'll leave that detail out. I will need to tell them about the water running down the bathroom wall, though.

Probably for the best lol. Oof, leaks are awful.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

We were just a little damp today:

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20220514-162159.thumb.jpg.fcbeaa37305f7ec9269c5b8a934fb624.jpg

but at least it didn't actually rain while the shop was open.

Yikes! Just a little! Glad it at least didn't rain more.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Some things are best left unmentioned. ;) The leak might be important to let them know about, however!

Quiet day here. I did some yard work, dodging between raindrops.

Daughter called to vent. She was worried about her hubby who had just had a huge blowup with his father and stormed out in a rage and was out somewhere in his car. His father has issues that are very difficult to deal with, including mental illness.  J. has tried to do what he can to help, but his Dad was apparently having none of it today. :(

1 hour ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Huh. Maybe is not goldenrod then, it's a tall yellow plant and it hurts me lol

Can you get a photo or is that too close?

So, that's where the rain went.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

I will need to tell them about the water running down the bathroom wall, though

Omg, from the water pipe to the shower or is the house two story?

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Omg, from the water pipe to the shower or is the house two story?

Roof leak, I think.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Daughter called to vent

Good she has somewhere to vent. ;)

There are muddy footprints all over the house. Sigh.

Is there pineapple on it? You strike me as the type to order pineapple on it.

oooh pizza!

yeah, as long as there's NO pineapple

did my shopping online for pick-up monday.

i worked 11:30 to 4:30, then when i got home i fed the cats and made our dinner.

then i finally got on the computer to place my order.... after i hatched some dragons, that is. :D 

my Antareans are coming along nicely (i have a number of Goa'uld names, i'm wondering if i want to make a Stargate group?)..... but i haven't seen any Nebulas since i stopped looking for just them. :blink:

I actually have had pizza today. Pepperoni on one slice, chicken and BBQ on the other two. I do like pineapple on pizza but only if there's also ham and BBQ sauce with it.

know what's good on pizza? buffalo chicken.  i haven't had that in a long time though......

What's buffalo chicken when it's at home?

is that a bad joke? cause i have no idea what the punchline is...... XD 

No. What is buffalo chicken?

We're on Trial of a Time Lord. Boy, is Peri shrill.

I switched to Next Gen this morning.

Sounds tasty!

My favourite is cappriciosa: artichoke, ham, black olives.

Nice lineage!

Lagie: ah, gotcha.  buffalo chicken is chicken soaked and cooked in buffalo sauce, which (according to google) is just hot sauce with melted butter.  huh. i didn't know about the melted butter.  i was originally going to post it was like a hot sauce/bbq sauce kinda mix.

Peri is.... Peri XD 

oooh, black olives.... yum.