Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Good almost afternoon, CPA! XD

Missed posting yesterday. Had to have a tooth pulled.

The rain from Elsa missed us entirely -- went farther east along the Eastern Shore. They had high winds and tornado watches, along with heavy rains.

Did you ever get the rain @trystan, or did it miss you, too?

I plan on having fun,  @Lagie!

@purplehaze - we got some rain,  but not all the hoopla that was suggested 

I'm off to work in a shorter time than I'd like to be (5 - 10 minutes after I post this), so I'll be back on later this evening!

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Had to have a tooth pulled.

Ouch. You okay?

Hot and humid.

And the doofuses in the shelter have now left BOTH wheelbarrows right in front of my shop gate. I'm more and more certain it's deliberate.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Ouch. You okay?

Yeah, not even much pain today. More inconvenient than anything because I can't eat anything that needs much chewing!

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

More inconvenient than anything because I can't eat anything that needs much chewing!

yeah, that's accurate XD 

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Yeah, not even much pain today. More inconvenient than anything because I can't eat anything that needs much chewing!

*sets out brothed chicken soup* My friend makes it for her hubby. It's yummy! Chicken, carrots, onions, and other tasty stuff, made as a soup, then pureed.

i had a question about non-yogurt probiotics, but hubby isn't open to the suggestion of non-yogurt probiotics, so.... nevermind XD 

Edited by trystan

51 minutes ago, Lagie said:

*sets out brothed chicken soup* My friend makes it for her hubby. It's yummy! Chicken, carrots, onions, and other tasty stuff, made as a soup, then pureed.

Sounds yummy! Thanks. :)

8 hours ago, trystan said:

i had a question about non-yogurt probiotics, but hubby isn't open to the suggestion of non-yogurt probiotics, so.... nevermind XD 

Lifeway Kefir ... it tastes more like buttermilk than yogurt. Can get a little fizzy (fermentation) and makes nice fluffy pancakes. You can culture it, but you have to use it before it becomes too sour (vinegar-like sour, not rotten sour). Lifeway has figured out how to keep it fresh in the original bottle for way longer than the home culture does.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Early start on a Saturday. The dogs weren't ready to rise and shine after getting me up twice in the night. *yawns*

I also have no clue who's been eating my cereal.

16 minutes ago, Lagie said:

The dogs weren't ready to rise and shine

Me, either. *faceplant* Woke up way too early.

*yawns* I'll probably regret if I go back to slerp which just makes me want to go back to sleep more.

Makes sense.

I'm ready for bed again but have to get dressed and go to work.

53 minutes ago, Lagie said:

:o Not me!

Good morning CPA!

Awake too early, too. That has happened a lot lately except on days that I have to be up early. Those days I could sleep all day!

I'm really not sure why but I am sleeping a lot these days. Probably just getting caught up on everything I've missed in recent months.

Third wave is definitely on us now at work.

1 hour ago, Kestra15 said:

That is not good. Stay safe.

The weeds are overtaking my garden. Plus my cucumbers want to climb on my tomatoes and green beans instead of the cages I have there for them! And my poor green beans don't need any more challenges. They are just recovering from being eaten nearly to the ground by bunnies! I just spent about an hour out there trying to regain some semblance of order.

2 hours ago, Kestra15 said:

What purplehaze said. Stay safe!

Long weekend here.

Happy Independence Day, Bahamas!

Screenshot_20210710-155114.thumb.jpg.24cce6ea768d0332b0c8f8b2284cfd17.jpg

12 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Lifeway Kefir ... it tastes more like buttermilk than yogurt. Can get a little fizzy (fermentation) and makes nice fluffy pancakes. You can culture it, but you have to use it before it becomes too sour (vinegar-like sour, not rotten sour). Lifeway has figured out how to keep it fresh in the original bottle for way longer than the home culture does.

nah, too much work.

at least today he admitted he's feeling meh maybe because of the antibiotics

12 hours ago, Lagie said:

not me either!!

12 hours ago, purplehaze said:

:o Not me!

1 hour ago, trystan said:

not me either!

But... I'm alone in the house... :blink: I can't imagine the lady who let the dogs out for me yesterday took the time to sit down and eat cereal.

Very weird.

A hungry ghost! :P

I relocated the outside key in case it was one of the gardeners.

Really? :blink: This isn't my house. I'm house sitting. So who's eating my food?

(Unless I'm sleepeating... XD )

so someone is eating your food at not-your-house? okay, that's a little weird.

(sorry about the weird comment, i was also having another convo elsewhere, so i guess i got distracted.)

how about squirrels? the dogs? bunnies? XD 

Hmm. No squirrels in the Bahamas. And the dogs don't have opposable thumbs to open the boxes and put the bags inside sideways. :P(OCD tendencies mean I know exactly how I always close up my cereal. XD ) It's just weird.

I think I'm going to head to bed. I'm sleepy from being up in the night last night.

I just heard about this! :o Those poor people.

Edited by Lagie
Adding link...

yeah, i didn't thing there were squirrels in the bahamas.  that's what my friend suggested.  she had some in her house. XD 

but yeah, i don't know what to think about your cereal, other than ghosts.

54 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I just heard about this! :o Those poor people.

oof, that's rough