Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

yeah, i kinda am.  if i don't request off, i end up working 7 days in a row - much like i did in June.  but i do have days off - lots coming up throughout july and august, yaay!

1 hour ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

Anyone know someone who has a CB bronze shimmer? I want to trade for a 2G lightning dragon

Not me, but maybe someone in Breeding/Giftinf in the Trading forum?

ok!

9 minutes ago, trystan said:

yeah, i kinda am.  if i don't request off, i end up working 7 days in a row - much like i did in June.  but i do have days off - lots coming up throughout july and august, yaay!

that's great! 

drawing hands is the bane of my existenceimage.png.90cd5392c415ce49c815df81bf857ff9.png

That's not bad, for a toonish/anime style. My high school art teacher said if you can learn to draw hands, you can draw anything.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Good morning everyone!

Why do I have a feeling my weekends will never be nice and relaxing again T.T

4 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Good morning everyone!

Puppy problems?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

It's a public holiday here today, for Independence Day which was Saturday. I have to go home and feed my cats but after that, the day is mine. The Haitian gardener is here today, though. They never take the holiday days off. :rolleyes:

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Enjoy your day off.

Yeah had a bit of a scare with one of the puppies. My nerves are super wired.

Spirit!

*huggles back*

I hope they're both okay.

Thanks, I will.

Good morning, CPA!

I hope the pups are okay, Spirit!

Enjoy your free day, Lagie. :)

Slept very badly last night. That is unusual for me.

8 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

what ARE nice and relaxing weekends anyway?  i had one july 3-5 (sat-mon), and the next full weekend (sat-mon) off is august 28-30.  but those are very rare.  i work to jobs and i have those things called bills. ugh.

three of my Morpho/Greater Spotted pairs were crabby this morning - two not interesteds and one Greater Spotted egg.  i was hoping for Spotted Teals.  i have another pair to try in a little bit, but also see if my Spotted Teals themselves are interested.  all four are unrelated! XD

Good afternoon everyone!

Pups are fine. I just got a bit nervous when one of them threw up. But she is fine luckily

Good to hear, Spirit!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I am sleepy.

One of the cats is on top of the fridge.

54 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I had one who used to do that all the time. It was his favorite spot. Highest perch in the kitchen so he could watch what was happening.

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

we had two i think?  that used to do that in our apartment, a million years ago.  one day i looked up, and i think it was Tiger, up on the fridge.

now, the way our stairs are, and how they overlook the room below, Rocky loves to sit on one of the top steps and just stalk everyone below XD

43 minutes ago, trystan said:

now, the way our stairs are, and how they overlook the room below, Rocky loves to sit on one of the top steps and just stalk everyone below XD

And easier to get to than the top of the fridge!

It seems like every time I have dental work done I get a mouth ulcer somewhere in the vicinity of the affected tooth. I have one now near where the tooth was pulled last week. It is much more painful than the original dental work!

55 minutes ago, purplehaze said:
1 hour ago, trystan said:

And easier to get to than the top of the fridge!

very true!

gah, sorry to hear about your dental problems :(

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

much more painful than the original dental work!

That does sound painful. Hope it heals soon.

It went from sunny to bucketing rain and thunderstorm in the space of about five minutes.

5 hours ago, Lagie said:

It went from sunny to bucketing rain and thunderstorm in the space of about five minutes.

that was my yesterday!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

So... tired...

So... I woke up in the middle of the night (that's around 12 hours ago), and for some reason my brain said: "Hey, whoa, super interesting fact: Lagie exists right now, even though I am not currently browsing the DC forums!"

Um. Hi @Lagie:lol:  You did exist 12 hours ago, right?

XD

I did, yes, @Confused Cat! I was working on a rather tricky butterfly puzzle twelve hours ago.

On 7/10/2021 at 9:02 PM, purplehaze said:

That is not good. Stay safe.

I will do my best. We have several staff also off on isolation, and still can't come back six months after her infection because Long COVID is really taking a toll on her. She's only in her twenties as well.

I thin the dogs are League's cereal thieves, they've just convinced us they can't open cereal boxes so we won't suspect them!

I remember having kefir back in Estonia. It was lovely, and yet whenever I've tried to buy some back in the UK it always tastes so sour...

There's a Guard Cat at work who often lies on the chair or sealed boxes of masks on the way in. Makes me smile when I see it.

I get the same with my dragon, DS. He's accidentally tried to drown himself, jumped off things far too high to be safe...every time I feel like I'm the one having a heart attack!

Edited by Kestra15

zzzz..... i'm tired too.

off to do some Sapphire and Floret breeding.