Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I just bred my Sapphires, too. :) All the people buying market Sapphs to toss to the AP must have a lot more shards saved up than I do! I keep hoping to catch one of those, but have had no luck yet.

Walked with my friends this morning. One friend brought her 10 and 12 year-old grandsons along. We old ladies wore them out! It was pretty hot for walking, but we started early and had a beautifully shaded path to walk. Only hazard is that it is a very popular bike path and many of the cyclists whizzing by give no warning. I don't know if they don't realize how silently they approach or if they don't care.

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

All the people buying market Sapphs to toss to the AP must have a lot more shards saved up than I do!

i'm saving my shards for two of the dinos i don't have. i'm kinda almost to one of 'em. XD

7 hours ago, Kestra15 said:

thin the dogs are League's cereal thieves,

League? XD

The new theory is that perhaps the lady who came to let the dogs out that day for me might have thought the boxes held dog biscuits.

Is this week done yet?

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

League? XD

The new theory is that perhaps the lady who came to let the dogs out that day for me might have thought the boxes held dog biscuits.

"League" - autocorrect?

good theory!

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Is this week done yet?

soon... we're half way there....

Just now, trystan said:

soon... we're half way there....

Maybe you are. :P

Today was day 1 of 4. I cannot get to my desk for shop donations and there is no space in the shop for them. And I have three tasks to complete before the end of Saturday, all of which I need my desk for. (I am on vacation once I leave on Saturday.)

42 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Today was day 1 of 4.

oh, well, in that case - tomorrow "Friday" for my desk job.  but then i'm off calendar Friday.... and i work Saturday & Sunday at one job, and Mon-Thurs at my office job again.  so between now and next thursday (the 22nd) i have only one of those days off.

but yaaay for vacation! :D 

Well, the good news is I've wimped out of the most time-consuming of the tasks. XD

8 hours ago, trystan said:

i'm saving my shards for two of the dinos i don't have. i'm kinda almost to one of 'em. XD

Yeah, actually I have shards, too. I have been saving them for a second Stat, but the price keeps rising. If it stays where it is now I can buy one in just three more weeks. Then I can start buying Cantors, Gemshards, and Xenos, since I have no luck with those in the cave. So, I guess it is really a matter of not choosing to use my shards for Sapphs.

yeah, i have 6 Sapphires - 2 of each color - that i breed to drop 'em. :) 

good luck with your Stat!

Just dropped a pink sapphire to the AP. Thanks for that conversation reminding me to breed. ;)

I hope I sleep better tonight.

ever since i added a calendar page on my spreadsheet, i've gotten better at remembering who to breed when. :) 

sleep well, Lagie! dream of dragons :) 

Thanks! :)

*poofs in a cloud of microwave popcorn*

2 hours ago, trystan said:

good luck with your Stat!

They went up another 100 shards since the last time I checked a couple of days ago. That is pretty much what has been happening. :( I may just fill up on all those other breeds and then go back to saving up for Stats. Might they come down in price like Golds did? Or will they just keep going up?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Hmm. I see by the footprints that Fortune was here. XD

Happy Birthday, @Kanaye!

*sets out a cheese plate*

I do hope the rain stays away.

@trystan -

Screenshot_20210715-071147.thumb.jpg.28f414989a1ea617431e61b4b131248b.jpg

Yes, there are pieces missing.

Edited by Lagie
Adding image

10 hours ago, trystan said:

oh wow.  Market prices are kinda crazy, yeah?

For some breeds they are.

Oooooo! Pretty butterfly puzzle!

Hot and humid again today. No letup in sight. Plans: stay home and try to stay cool.

oh, hello Fortune *spins around quickly* see ya, Fortune!

very nice puzzle, Lagie!!

do you put them together for you, or for the shop so you know if all the piece are there or not? (like this one)

purplehaze - do we know what actually determines the market price of some of the eggs?

19 minutes ago, trystan said:

purplehaze - do we know what actually determines the market price of some of the eggs?

I think it is pretty much a mystery. A lot of them make sense due to rarity, but others don't seem to.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:
1 hour ago, trystan said:

I think it is pretty much a mystery. A lot of them make sense due to rarity, but others don't seem to.

yeah, the rarity bit does make sense.  the random doesn't XD

7 hours ago, trystan said:

very nice puzzle, Lagie!!

do you put them together for you, or for the shop so you know if all the piece are there or not? (like this one)

Both. I enjoy puzzles and it's good to do a piece check for the shop. Some don't make it back to the shop. XD

Two days down. Two to go.

heh yes, and yes.

i got a puzzle from a library sale and there was a sticker on the box saying it had been checked for all the pieces (pretty sure that's what it said, there's a cat sitting on the kitty couch in front of the cabinet where the puzzle is. 😼

People are definitely more willing to buy the ones they know have been checked. We lower the price on the unchecked ones.

yeah, that makes sense.

i checked - the puzzle in question has a piece of paper taped to it, saying it was checked and wording such as "we believe all the pieces are there" :) 

i haven't done the puzzle yet though.