Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Oops. Sorry about that.

I'll poof in a couple of minutes.

Toppage, page 433! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

My goal was total takeover before you got online. :P

If I hadn't stopped to eat something... I knew you'd be online any minute, but food called.

Food always calls! XD

I'm about to have toast and coffee before heading home to feed my cats.

Morning Lagie! 
*huggles with the force of the force*

*imperial March starts playing*

How’s your day going? Mines going pretty good. I learned some new stuff in my science class yesterday, just look:

Spoiler

image.thumb.gif.20d0dd9bb2778fc13abd2abb024dfa98.gif

(Yes, that is basically what I learned)

morning all!

can i go back to bed now?

zzzzz

although, in about an hour and a half, i can breed Chione (Winter) and Tyr (Equinox), and hope i get a Spring!! (who's idea was this silly project anyway? .... oh, right, mine.)

3 hours later.... *bump*

another dragon rabbit hole (cave?) to fall into - dragons that give off Savior / Evil Queen / Fairy-Tale characters vibes?

maybe more character dragons after the birthday events... XD

11 hours ago, Gavvv24 said:

*huggles with the force of the force*

*imperial March starts playing*

How’s your day going? Mines going pretty good.

*huggles back*

My day went well! That's funny about the cat science.

9 hours ago, trystan said:

can i go back to bed now?

zzzzz

Of course!

5 hours ago, trystan said:

dragons that give off Savior / Evil Queen / Fairy-Tale characters vibes?

Hmm. Black tea?

I dunno.

I've started a new puzzle. Hopefully I can keep the cats off the dining table.

6 hours ago, trystan said:

another dragon rabbit hole (cave?) to fall into - dragons that give off Savior / Evil Queen / Fairy-Tale characters vibes?

The black Zyu, even though it'd supposed to be a hero dragon, has an ominous looking neck frill.

Rosebuds are princesses or fair damsels.

Whites are Gadalf-like. Scripts are wild magic practioners.

Ash could a knight in armor. Guardians are royal guards.

Venturis could be the blonde haired prince. Or Royal Blue or Royal Crimson

44 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Hopefully I can keep the cats off the dining table.

Uh huh. If you don't want them there, they're going to take a sudden interest in being.

25 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

The black Zyu, even though it'd supposed to be a hero dragon, has an ominous looking neck frill.

Rosebuds are princesses or fair damsels.

Whites are Gadalf-like. Scripts are wild magic practioners.

Ash could a knight in armor. Guardians are royal guards.

Venturis could be the blonde haired prince. Or Royal Blue or Royal Crimson

oooh, these are good, thanks!!

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

dragons that give off Savior / Evil Queen / Fairy-Tale characters vibes?

Hmm. Black tea?

hmmm.....

Edited by trystan

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

We had two power outages last night, and this morning it's raining on and off.

oh that sounds like fun!

ok, breeding question time:  Astaarus x Zyu = Zyu? same as the parent Zyu? cause i really want a Zyu from Anakin Solo (Astaarus) and Tahiri (pink Zyu) <-- more Star Wars

and if i bred Obi-Wan and Asajj, i wonder what their kid would be named? XD

also, Sino x other breed = other breed, or random Zyu? huh.

still dragon plotting for my Once Upon a Time dragons.

The rain kindly held off for our shop day today, though it seems to have rained heavily on this end of the island.

i'm not sure when we're due to have rain, but it didn't rain all week, and my boss was happy about that.  it was rather rainy last week, and by tuesday she was done with it already. XD 

11 hours ago, trystan said:

ok, breeding question time:  Astaarus x Zyu = Zyu? same as the parent Zyu?

Could be more likely to be Astaarus right now because they are relatively new and . . . ratios!

If it is Zyu it would be same Zyu as parent because the Zyus breed true.

I hate being scroll locked!

4 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Could be more likely to be Astaarus right now because they are relatively new and . . . ratios!

If it is Zyu it would be same Zyu as parent because the Zyus breed true.

good to know about Zyus breeding true.

i went ahead and bred my Astaarus and Zyu, and got the Astaarus.  hopefully it'll get some kind of Star Warsy name, since i posted it on the Notice board and 2 gifting channels on discord... XD 

i don't want to do much with my scroll because there's a release coming up next week XD 

i have two hatchies that grow up tomorrow evening

7 minutes ago, trystan said:

i don't want to do much with my scroll because there's a release coming up next week XD 

That's next week. Still lots of time to do stuff! XD

And how on earth did I end up with 3 eggs on my scroll at the same time that I can't incubate? Itchy fingers. NO! BAD! Do not click that button!

Two Cantors that I need to be Mundus and a Xol that needs to be blue. *sigh*

19 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

That's next week. Still lots of time to do stuff! XD

it is... which is why i'm still stalking the AP for Gemshards. 

ooh, i should look and see when my Gemshards can breed again.....ooh, saturday! :D i checked my action log - it's sunday XD close enough.

Edited by trystan

It has been 8 days since my eye surgery and even with my glasses reading stuff is still a blur and I've got zero chance of driving... but i'm supposed to start work on monday. I am concerned.

Plus side, bought a laser pointer and making my cat run around in circles and skid across the tiles has been a delight,

1 hour ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

It has been 8 days since my eye surgery and even with my glasses reading stuff is still a blur and I've got zero chance of driving... but i'm supposed to start work on monday. I am concerned.

Plus side, bought a laser pointer and making my cat run around in circles and skid across the tiles has been a delight,

Have you checked with the doctors if this is the normal recovery time? Good to have you back!

I'm glad the cat's having fun!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

Hot and sunny.

Good morning, CPA!

Glad to see you back, MP! Hope your eyes clear up, soon. It hardly sounds like you could go back to work like that.

I'm not sure I am ready for so many Covid restrictions to be lifted. :unsure:

Lovely sunny day today. Still a bit cool for this time of year, but that suits me fine as long as it is not cool enough to need our heat.

2 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Doesn't work on all cats though. Female one behaves just like you describe, and the male one watches her and wonders what's all that commotion about. He does see the red dot, he's just absolutely unfazed about it.

I on the other hand am impressed that despite all her red-dot-craziness, female cat is still aware enough of her surroundings to NOT crash into male cat even though I ran the red dot over him.  She stops politely just in front of him and walks around him, then follows the dot again :lol:

8 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I'm worried that with you guys lifting some, people here will think they can do it, too, and we're still having far too many cases.

8 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I ran the red dot over him.  She stops politely just in front of him and walks around him, then follows the dot again :lol:

XD That's funny.

The rain played tricks with us again today. Rained heavily east, but nothing at the shop.

45 minutes ago, Lagie said:

The rain played tricks with us again today. Rained heavily east, but nothing at the shop.

You're being psyched out.

9 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Because a lot of people don't have common sense and will fake it, confident it won't be them because they're not just anyone else.

2 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Because a lot of people don't have common sense and will fake it, confident it won't be them because they're not just anyone else.

Right.

I would really hate to see the infections spike again.

10 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

despite all her red-dot-craziness, female cat is still aware enough of her surroundings to NOT crash into male cat even though I ran the red dot over him.  She stops politely just in front of him and walks around him, then follows the dot again :lol:

heee!!

worked today at my retail job.  only two of the customers i rung up weren't wearing masks.  i did see quite a few customers, as they got in line, pull up or put on their mask.  we (employees) are all still wearing masks, and the "Wear a Mask" signs are still up.

but ~

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:
10 hours ago, purplehaze said:

totally this.

people are... entitled.