Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Maybe the amount of light? Or the soil?

Toppage, page 430! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

59 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

*contemplates purplehaze's 20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2021 -- Starting May 9!*

XD  I actually saw you lurking there looking at it and wondered if you would join.

I put my aloe vera outside in the summer, but I don't think it would like our winters?

I generally have a pretty brown thumb when it comes to growing stuff.

Edited by purplehaze

6 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I put my aloe vera outside in the summer, but I don't think it would like our winters?

They like warm. Cold winter would not agree with them.

I bred a bunch of new eggies, if anyone's interested.

Screenshot_20210508-191236.thumb.jpg.9a1230514a993338a16fa559b4d82126.jpg

Lagie's gone to bed and the AP is full of Mints.

I found a couple sites that tell you things about your spotify

i wont post all the stats shown cause i dont want to get banned for image spam

https://obscurifymusic.com/home: how obscure your music taste is, recommendations and the general mood (how happy songs are)

image.thumb.png.d0a6a83d73443aec9268a65c6019f326.png

https://www.chosic.com/spotify-playlist-analyzer/: mood, rating

image.thumb.png.6a9b952689f0b624f42766c0172c0fd8.png

there's also a funny one that insults your music taste, but it had some swearing and i don't want to get banned so look up "roast my spotify"

7 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Lagie's gone to bed and the AP is full of Mints.

Shucks. I hope they found good homes.

6 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

I found a couple sites that tell you things about your spotify

I have no Spotify but it's interesting what people track.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Happy (North American) Mother's Day!

It's raining.

Good morning!

*grabbing my Sunday waffle*

I was working some in the yard yesterday and when I was getting ready for bed I noticed a bunch of what I can only assume are some sort of insect bites on my left forearm. They are not itchy, but are raised and hurt a little if I press on them.

The 20 Week Breeding Challenge has begun! I see Long B4 decided to join. :)

Ooh, I meant to go and check that out.

It's not raining now. ;)

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

The 20 Week Breeding Challenge has begun! I see Long B4 decided to join. :)

Yep. I had to give it a lot of thought, because I dislike messy lineages and I didn't want too many of a couple different breeds on my scrolls. I decided on drakes, because I don't have all that many and most are old, plus they're often ignored or picked up then abandoned to the AP. I don't expect to win, because I'm not giving up my other DC projects, but you never know - sometimes slow and steady wins the race.

Was supposed to get thunderstorms today.

The forecast shows them pushed back to Monday, but the forecast also has that  ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯ look to it. It's showing it's really windy and there's a light breeze. The alternating identical predictions of percentage of rainfall isn't inspiring confidence, either.

Also I think I made an offer on a trade where the trader has gone off on a DC vacation and will let the trade cancel itself out...

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Ooh, I meant to go and check that out.

It's not too late. ;)

1 minute ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I don't expect to win, because I'm not giving up my other DC projects, but you never know - sometimes slow and steady wins the race.

You never know. It is only one egg per week (or every 5 days), so hopefully shouldn't interfere too much with your other plans.

11 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

It's not too late. ;)

Hmm. Start the next leg of the mint tree... *ponders*

Just resting this here for @blackdragon71:

Screenshot_20210509-124640.thumb.jpg.7219a69e70bbfae5b13e265b18c40de2.jpg

15 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

It is only one egg per week (or every 5 days),

??? There's no limits on how many eggs per week in the rules you posted.

4 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Hmm. Start the next leg of the mint tree... *ponders*

Oh the noes! :blink:

4 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

??? There's no limits on how many eggs per week in the rules you posted.

True. But the dragons will limit you. If you are doing a stair lineage, the egg and hatchling stages will take up 5 days (six without incubate) so you can't breed your next step until you have an adult. Right?

1 minute ago, purplehaze said:

True. But the dragons will limit you. If you are doing a stair lineage, the egg and hatchling stages will take up 5 days (six without incubate) so you can't breed your next step until you have an adult. Right?

Good point.

Right. And the mints won't work as they're even not stair or spiral. But, since I picked up an egg today, let's go with that and see what happens. ;)

well, this answers that:

a few days ago, i'd mentioned that younger daughter was making me waffles when she gets home from work today (which should be in about an hour).  Hubby of the Lousy Memory Claim* asked, to confirm, that i'm off from work today, and i replied that he was correct.  here's me thinking maybe he was plotting something for dinner time?

so earlier today, i was getting something from the fridge, and i saw my pizza crust, so i asked "pizza for dinner good?" he says "that's fine" as if it was just another day. huh. 

i thought for a moment, and then said, "well, its sunday, maybe i'll go for my usual taco bell for dinner?" he said "whatever you want, it's your day!"  huh again.

anyway, i'll probably go out later and get my dinner and something for him too, cause i'm nice that way, and if i ask him to bring me my dinner cause it's my day (well. not like that, LOL) he'll act as if it's an inconvenience. well, at least me going and getting dinner will be me getting away from the computer for a little bit! XD

*he "claims" to have a lousy memory, but when i remind him, he says "i know!" as if i've told him a million times already. 🤷‍♀️

He's forgotten it's Mother's Day? Hmm...

59 minutes ago, Lagie said:

He's forgotten it's Mother's Day? Hmm...

Time to order that joy buzzer.

LOL!

i mean, he did say i can get whatever i want, it's my day.... so there's that. XD 

And... what do you want?

("Why are you here?") (Lorien, I think?)

43 minutes ago, Lagie said:

what do you want?

gah! an agent of the Shadows!!

not sure if that was Lorien's question or not, actually.

but i'm having Taco Bell for dinner. :) 

edit: and now i'm playing the Gemshard lottery! i only have one red one, so i bred some of my pairs in hopes that i get a red noodle or two! (my family name for my Gemshards is Fideus, which means "noodles" in Catalan (thanks indifferentlanguages.comXD))

Edited by trystan

3 hours ago, trystan said:

but i'm having Taco Bell for dinner.

Hope it's good!

And good luck with the noodles!

My neighbour (friend, husband, Julian, I've mentioned him before) is having a dinner party outside on the lawn in front of our units. It's weird because part of me's put out that I wasn't invited - I'm friends with all but one of the five people out there, and acquaintances with the fifth - and part of me doesn't care that I wasn't. I don't cook much anyways so I'm no good with the whole potluck stuff. :rolleyes: At family picnics, I get asked to bring chips or paper towels, non-cooked stuff. :P

8 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Hope it's good!

And good luck with the noodles!

it was!

and thanks - i now have another gemshard from the AP, so more chances! yaay! i'll know tomorrow what color that one is :) 

huh, interesting about the dinner party thing

Yay for more chances! Good luck!

Yup. Weird.

Good night!

*poofs in a cloud of goldfish crackers*

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Yay for more chances! Good luck!

maybe next week, if i remember, i'll try for another alt black! XD