Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Boric acid mixed with powdered sugar and hidden out of the animals' reach should kill the roaches out.

It's not my house but I might try that on the ants at home.

Good. I need fewer ants around.

Good night, all!

*poofs in a cloud of salad dressing*

:wacko:

Yikes! Was that Miracle Whip or Ranch or Honey Mustard or Balsamic or...?

If we're really lucky, it was the dried powder from the mix your own packets.

Does this smell like Hidden Valley to you?

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

10 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Yikes! Was that Miracle Whip or Ranch or Honey Mustard or Balsamic or...?

Kraft Tuscan Italian. It's a bit more peppery than I really like but that was all the food store had for Italian.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

New release! Happy hunting, everyone!

I'm home checking on my cats and will head back to the other house shortly. I don't think I've found all the air scenters there yet.

Good morning, CPA!

*Have I mentioned before how much I appreciate the CPA Sunday breakfast? Belgian waffles for the world! :D*

Raining hard this morning, so I'm glad I got the yard cleanup done yesterday -- or at least some of it. We are supposed to have high winds and severe thunderstorms this afternoon.

Glad you have rain! You needed it, right? We're on day 21 with no measurable rainfall. Enjoy your waffles!

I think I might nap.

morning all.

got my new eggies, and they ALL precogged male. wtf? so i influenced the appropriate ones to be female.

also - because there's only two eggs in the release post, that means male and female are the same sprite, right?

update!!

for anyone who would like: i have ONE " dull metallic luster and is hot to the touch" egg, it starts with an "o"

i have THREE "striped egg is surprisingly heavy" eggs, they start with "m", "q", and "u"

(i was trying for two of each, we see how that worked out, right?)

they're on cool-down until about 6:30 p.m. Cave Time, but i won't be back until about 8 p.m. Cave Time.

IF someone wants one, please PM me with the first letter of the code of the egg you want.  i'll take first come, first serve. one egg per customer XD 

if, say, three people want the "m" egg, it'll go to the first PM, and then i'll offer the "q" or "u" to the the next person, and the remaining one to the third.

if i have NO PMs by the time i get back, i'll FFA them either on the Notice Board or the gifting channels on the discords :) 

Edited by trystan

All but one that I caught have numbers in the center, and the other has numbers at the end.

The Volcano hatchlings look very promising with pony-like form, but look at Black Tea which starts out as a pink Sphinx cat and Pargulus which starts out as a tiny poofy ball. 

5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Raining hard this morning, so I'm glad I got the yard cleanup done yesterday -- or at least some of it. We are supposed to have high winds and severe thunderstorms this afternoon.

But that means cleaning debris from the yard again?

Was supposed to get storms last night. Got intermittent downpours instead. The neighborhood is dead quiet, so I guess no one feels like getting outside. 

2 hours ago, trystan said:

i have THREE "striped egg is surprisingly heavy" eggs

Spiteful_Crow expressed a desire for one of those, because he hopes it'll look something like Xenowyrm. I gifted him an Umbra after seeing his offer in trade. One of the parents is PB that was gifted to me by Lagie. This is the other parent: https://dragcave.net/view/rJSGb but together they produce an Umbra egg almost every time. I think he's caught some now, tho.

TJ's hatchlings have matured to the next phase. The sneks (lindwyrm?) look joyous about it.

They're both very nice hatchlings. And the drop is lasting for a good long while, too, which is nice.

Nap was nappy. :P I'm still sleepy and the dog climbing up on the sofa has pinned my foot in place. :P (Big dog!)

And yes, only one sprite, @trystan.

Edited by Lagie
Forgot to answer question

It's cooled down a lot here and yeah, it's the kind of day that says' go back to sleep.'

I may have to. I can't seem to extricate my foot. (It is a very big dog.)

Is it a big dog, Lagie? XD

And yes, we did need the rain. Which has stopped now, but the wind has really picked up.

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Is it a big dog, Lagie? XD

Yep.

Screenshot_20210328-160802.thumb.jpg.1fb72552704725429cb7eb906a097fd8.jpg

With a godlike name. Juno.

Yay for rain!

54 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Yep.

Hide contents

Screenshot_20210328-160802.thumb.jpg.1fb72552704725429cb7eb906a097fd8.jpg

With a godlike name. Juno.

Yay for rain!

I'll say he's big, what a great name! :D

ETA:  oops, of course!  She's big!  Thanks @Ruby Eyes!

Edited by random_dragon_collector

16 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

I'll say he's big, what a great name! :D

She ;) Roman goddess of marriage and queen of the gods.

34 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

She ;) Roman goddess of marriage and queen of the gods.

Yup. Definitely a she!

I'm sure she weighs more than me.

6 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Spiteful_Crow expressed a desire for one of those, because he hopes it'll look something like Xenowyrm.

ooh thanks, i'll send a PM

thanks Lagie!

and ooooh, big doggo!

Yay! You got your foot back without having to amputate!

That wall with the shelves is very green.

@trystan I gave away my extra Volcano egg, too, even though I wanted 2 pairs of fiery maned and tailed whatevertheyares. 

3 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I gave away my extra Volcano egg, too, even though I wanted 2 pairs of fiery maned and tailed whatevertheyares. 

i purposely picked up these eggs to give away. :D 

Well, I have a yellow Zyu x Caligene egg, and two Ice eggs from tjenni, so I couldn't fill all my egg slots with new releases. I've done that with holiday eggs. In fact, I think the reason TJ adjusted the AP was because we overdid the abandoning new eggs at Valentine's. 

ah, gotcha.

i thought TJ adjusted the AP because of all the mass breeders?

*shrug* He did it during the Valentine's event and I know I saw an near wall of Amarignis eggs that no one who already had two could pick up.