Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

We're out of plastic eggs, too. We started with a bin full of them. Tomorrow's the final day for this lot of Easter stuff (note to self: make the Easter stuff half price).

Toppage, page 387! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

our easter stuff will be on sale probably monday.  corporate sets those kinds of things though.

I am 'corporate'. :P

I hope the rain holds off.

Come again another day. Little Lagie wants to sell lots of stuff at her shop on Saturday. (Okay, it kind of lost the meter ... )

So after some strenuous work at... work, I took my glasses off and put them in my pocket. They then fell out of my pocket, I couldn't see so I didn't know that was them and I subsequentially placed a trolley on them, cracking one of the lenses rather badly.

Also I changed my gifs :)

@trystan Here, read my books I want to read while I watch the Brief Case channel on Youtube.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

39 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

@trystan Here, read my books I want to read while I watch the Brief Case channel on Youtube.

erm.... i'm crocheting right now.... i can't read and crochet at the same time! :blink:

....because i can't look at the words in the book AND at what i'm crocheting at the same time? :blink:

You need to look at what you're crocheting? Shouldn't muscle memory have taken over by now?

8 hours ago, trystan said:

rain, rain, go away.....

rain, rain, come here so people have something other than covid to complain about XD

(also, so that people stay at HOME)

9 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

subsequentially placed a trolley on them, cracking one of the lenses rather badly.

Ooh that's frustrating. I hope you are able to get it repaired or replaced soon.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

8 hours ago, trystan said:

erm.... i'm crocheting right now.... i can't read and crochet at the same time! :blink:

Audiobooks!

It's cold this morning, but at least it's dry. (My nose does not like cold, dry weather.)

Good afternoon, CPA!

Quiet day at home today. Sunny and looks lovely, but is actually very chilly and windy so I will probably stay indoors for most of the day.

Tomorrow will be family Zoom, including my sister and b-i-l in Arizona.

9 hours ago, Lagie said:
17 hours ago, trystan said:

Audiobooks!

nope.  i like my actual books.  i can't seem to listen to them or read them any other way.

worked today.  had a customer call and ask if we had easter eggs again.  and someone asked for egg dyeing kits.  :blink:

i mean, i should expect that - people come in on october 29 and 30 looking for pumpkins; and people come in on december 23 looking for xmas trees, so......

16 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

You need to look at what you're crocheting? Shouldn't muscle memory have taken over by now?

actually, yes i do.  i need to see where my hook goes. XD 

Edited by trystan
to add stuff

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Aaah, just shoot me now

Why should we do that?

1 hour ago, trystan said:

worked today.  had a customer call and ask if we had easter eggs again.  and someone asked for egg dyeing kits.  :blink:

Of course they did! XD

One of my volunteers carried off what was left of the Easter stuff (not much, really) to give to the kids in her neighbourhood.

It was quiet, for a Saturday. It gave me a chance to clean out the toybox.

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

Why should we do that?

There are many reasons. I made a list.

*brings in a scroll of paper the size of a roll of newsprint for a newpaper press*

Some of this gets pretty technical. Medical and genetic terminology.

But mostly because I'm grumpy and have nothing to look forward to.

Well, I have nothing here with which to shoot you, but if you'd like to lie down on the floor I can try rolling that list over you. Or you can stay upright and have some brownies.

*sets out a large basket of Easter brownies*

99c6cbe2-90e0-4575-97fc-e61b171008c7_140

Those look good... but 🙁too many walnuts.

I guess I'll take the first option. *sigh*

oooh easter egg brownies!

the brownies i made on tuesday are almost gone.  there's three of us in the house, and i cut the brownines in to 12, so we each get 4.  i've had my share, hubby and daughter each have one left. :) 

and no, LongBeforeSunrise, i'm not going to shoot you.  that's kinda rude.

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Those look good... but 🙁too many walnuts.

Well, you can tell I didn't make them, then. Mine are nut-free. :P

Still not going to shoot you, though.

Mama cat showed up tonight. She has an uncanny way of only showing up when the vet won't be around the next day. It's like she knows if she appears on a normal weeknight we'll nab her and spay her. Smart cat. ;)

oh yeah, that's a smart kitty there.

we have some happy dumb-dumbs - Ash and Oreo. XD 

At least they're happy! :)

I have three days off now.