Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

7 hours ago, Lagie said:

Aww. But kitties are good.

I am heading to bed.

*poofs in a cloud of brownies*

kitties are good XP
finally met the cat that my family "adopted". she apparently visits the house often enough. they even bought a case of cat food for her and my sister's friend gave her a pet bed (I was told they only give her half a can when she visits). we're pretty sure she's someone else's cat though. sure is a spoiled kitty.

Sounds like one of the ones that visits me for food, @WaterScorpion. I'm sure she gets fed elsewhere, too, as she's quite chunky and super friendly.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Today I get to do a bunch of weeding at my shop. We need space for the new items!

in the office today, got a bit of stuff to do, since i was out monday and tuesday.  i'd rather the bosses be overly cautious though.

worrying about stuff (my daughters, the cats, hubby) because that's what i do. sometimes i feel like a big mess got made and i don't know how - or even if i can - sort it all out.  it could also just me me - i worry about stuff and make mountains out of molehills. *sigh*

Aww. *hugs* Don't worry about cats. It's your house. You and hubby get to decide how many cats you have.

Having a TV that has suddenly decided to derp and only do sound with no picture means I'm finally updating spreadsheets, returning cookies, and naming dragons! 

I may even - gasp - do some shifting after I eat.

aww, thanks Lagie! {{hugs back}}

i want to name my hollyday dudes before i move them though....

I have named everyone that needs shifting, bar the two all-number dragons, and the two CB mints.

I feel way too proud of myself for that. :P

yaay for naming!  i was on a zoom chat, and haven't come up with any glittery hollyday names for these guys yet.

Mine are fairly simple. Christmas Lights and Northern Lights. XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

It's warming up very slightly. I am off until Tuesday! Hooray!

Good Morning, CPA!

I am way behind on naming all my Holiday dragons. I have no idea about these new ones. I can't even remember their "unofficial" name! Why didn't they just call them Glitter dragons or something easy to remember? XD

@Lagie Any plans for your days off?

Last day of 2020! I will be glad to wave goodbye to it. We can only hope that 2021 will be better. My daughter and her hubby are hosting a Zoom New Years Eve party from 10 to 12:30 for family and friends all over the US. It is an "open house" kind of thing -- drop in when you wish. I may check in around midnight to celebrate the turning of a new page. If I don't fall asleep first.

I don't recall them having a nickname this year. So that's no help. :P

@purplehaze, no plans, beyond a Lego set I've been keeping for this weekend. I'm not big on New Year's.

Happy New Year, MP!

Good to know it is already 2021 somewhere!

yaay, happy new year, MP!

i'll figure out names for the new dudes soon enough. i have an idea already (just need to look for a second name in the same vein) XD

i'm also frustrated at my retail job - i posted over in the coronavirus discussion thread, and even though january is a rough time to apply to retail jobs, i'm still thinking about applying to my competitor.  i'd have to be available all day on friday and saturday again (right now i can work anywhere between 10 and 5 those days), which means i'll probably end up closing those nights. ugh. it might be worth it, idk.

younger daughter is spending today and tomorrow with her boyfriend - not a surprise.  older daughter will be joining hubby and i for dinner tonight, and we'll probably find something on netflix (because D+ would have to be on a laptop, not a large flat-screen tv XD)

Broadchurch. Watch that!

I've done my one trip out. Starbucks treat for the end of the year. Nowhere to go now till Tuesday.

i watched that! it's an entire series! (probably not.  more like a movie to watch) :D 

i've watched all of it - three seasons.  it was quite good. :) 

ooh cool zombie! :D 

Hmm. Maybe I should spend tomorrow in bed and binge watch. (This house has two TVs. One is in the bedroom. I never watch TV in bed, but sadly, that's the TV with the Netflix on it. :rolleyes: )

Happy New Year!

I need to name all the Christmas dragons I adopted.

Happy New Year, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

All the best for 2021!

I have a sunny but cool day to start the year.

And Lego. XD

Screenshot_20201231-204711.thumb.jpg.d2cb45c788cbe0754f258b16749fcaec.jpg

Miss Lagie, you have outdone yourself! So many goodies! YUMMY Happy New Year everyone! This is my 1,250th  day sober! {approx} sober! 😀🤪