Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Oops. I forgot. XD

Finished the second puzzle. One piece missing, sadly.

Good night!

*poofs in a cloud of brownies*

Bedtime toppage, page 319! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

heh it's fine XD 

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Finished the second puzzle. One piece missing, sadly.

post picture? :) 

i got my final Vremya for my Timeless characters.  i mean, i guess i could name a few more from the show, but.... i don't wanna right now. XD 

10 hours ago, trystan said:

post picture? :) 

Screenshot_20210103-083637.thumb.jpg.8e3878087fadf2a84cc04f81cad720d2.jpg

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

I'm having fun with the game recipes. It's a speedy way to earn points and simpler than the Tetris game.

Wow, Lagie!  Nice!  I like the cat up in the corner.  You always set out so much for breakfast, that I never know what to add...  How about coffee cake?  My dad's special recipe with peaches?  Nom Nom!  Good morning!

Edited by random_dragon_collector

Peach coffee cake sounds amazing! Thanks!

I had real life mince pie with my morning toast. I have one left from my Christmas goodies.

Apparently the cat is the artist's 'signature'. All his art has a small black cat somewhere.

16 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Peach coffee cake sounds amazing! Thanks!

I had real life mince pie with my morning toast. I have one left from my Christmas goodies.

Apparently the cat is the artist's 'signature'. All his art has a small black cat somewhere.

Cool!  I had to look really hard to find the missing piece--it kind of blends in !

Just now, random_dragon_collector said:

Cool!  I had to look really hard to find the missing piece--it kind of blends in !

And here I specifically put white paper behind it to make it show up. XD

I've written a note to stick inside for whoever buys it from the shop.

Puzzles have been selling really well thanks to the lockdowns and curfews.

oh very nice! and i spotted the missing piece!

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

oooh that's cool! :D who's the artist?

daughter and i have work at the retail job today - she's 3-7 and i'm 4-8.  weird hours.  even weirder when you factor in that she doesn't have her car (it's getting looked at for squeally belts).  she's driving my car in at 3, then hubby will take me in at 4... and she'll stay to help close so we can come home at the same time.  goofy schedule. XD 

12 minutes ago, trystan said:

oooh that's cool! :D who's the artist?

Heronim

I'm finding the Match.com ads amusing right now. Satan and 2020. XD

thanks!

i've seen links to that one, but i haven't actually seen the ad XD 

There are two versions. The long one with the two of them doing activities (stealing all the toilet paper out of a bathroom), and the short one with them sitting on a sofa and he says what words he filtered out to find her. Both versions made me laugh.

oh that sounds brilliant!  i'll have to look for the ads on youtube :) 

The makeup on Satan is pretty impressive, too.

LOL!  i'll get there!

in other news.... our kitten, Ash, is getting kinda on the thic side XD  we have feeders that can be accessed if a cat has a chip, and so chipped cats that the feeder learns can open the feeder and access the food at anytime.  to reset or unlearn a cat, we'd have to reset the feeders (there's two) back to factory settings, and everyone would have to get learned all over again. the question is, how can we keep Ash away from the feeders so the feeder won't learn him, so he won't be able to access the food whenever he wants? any thoughts?

You can't just unchip him? Is it in the collar?

hmm.... kinda hard to unchip him, since it's embedded under his skin around the back of his neck/shouder area... so, nope, can't do that. 🐱

Edited by trystan

Ooh. Ouch. I guess not.

Leave the feeder empty for part of the day?

hmm... maybe. if ash walks by and sees there's no food in there, he won't go back? i don't know. we'll try a few things, i guess.

Lift it up and away

for part of each day.

Hey, I'm a poet

and I didn't know it! :P

I just paid 93 dollars for 40 lbs. of cat food. today. I'm thinking put the food out right away in the am, and around 5 or 6 in the pm. No grazing. Leave it out for half an hour or so cuz mine would be done by then. Same goes for ferals and the barn cat in the house. Lagie, you're a hoot, and I think the consencus is no more free feed Trystan . 🤥And as for me, this hundred dollar for 40 pound little nuggets of gold will be rationed. ☺️  When Ash sees there's no food, he will just come back by occasionally. Cats are smart they don't like change either. 

Edited by Suzan

That's some pricey cat food, Suzan. :o My ferals get Meow Mix. They actually prefer it to Purina.

we have Purina for the dry food and Fancy Feast for the canned.  the new crew - Harvey and Luna - like the dry food better than the canned.

and LOL lagie.  we've got a plan with the feeders, and hubby got some more toys for Ash and the others to play with too.  we also have a harness for Ash (and maybe Oreo) to learn to use too - Ash really wants to go outside!

Seems a bit... rough? XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with marula jelly*

Good to see you two back. Did you enjoy your vacations?