Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

It's Raffle Day tomorrow! I managed to fold the rest of the stack yesterday so I can play with cookies today. XD

Toppage, page 316! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

The cookies are fun.

The finger is still a bit sore, annoyingly, and right now part of the hand that is propping up the small dog since he's shivering from the cold so he's resting on my lap to stay warm.

It makes it hard to type! XD

I've made a cookie 'pie'.

oooh i had lots more cookies today than yesterday.  i like the cookies you sent me, too, Lagie.  cookie pie, indeed :) 

I'm having fun now with stained glass and stingrays.

I stupidly STUPIDLY updated the Samsung Internet app on my phone (have been ignoring the notice for months now), and now EVERY SINGLE TIME I change biomes, the address bar and tabs bars at the top and bottom appear on the new page which covers the egg text. I will never again be able to properly egg hunt on my phone. This is horrible.

AND I can no longer see my phone's clock at the top so I can't do the :05 drops either. WHY do they have to change things???

Edited by Lagie

oh that's a pain in the you-know-where.

i have the samsung internet app on my phone too.... but i use chrome when i'm on my phone.

I may have to check that out. This is driving me nuts.

I'm sure my laptop and work computer are fine still. It was just the Samsung update on the phone that has fritzed everything up. :rolleyes:

silly phone!

yeah, i wasn't sure which browser i wanted to use on my phone - the samsung one, firefox, or chrome.  in the end, i picked chrome. :) 

The forum looks completely different on Chrome! :blink:

I'll cope for now, I guess.

i don't know what it looks like on samsung, so.....

also, i'm contemplating names for these new hollyday ones - they're pretty Glystere Wyrms! i may even want to breed them next year! (if i remember, of course...)

also also, i have Rufus and Jiya for my Vremyas now! i'm stalking for Garcia now. XD 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Nice quiet holiday so far. I now have two days of work and then I'm off again.

It's windy and chilly.

6 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

is a bit confused, but that's okay :'D

if that's for me about my Vremyas, the names are of characters from a tv show i watched. XD 

my new year's plans are the same as i have every year - watch the ball drop from Times Square on the tv, have some champagne, tell hubby 'happy new year' all the whilst crocheting whatever it is i'm currently working on.  this year it'll be just me and hubby.  maybe older daughter, i don't know yet.

I usually sleep through New Year's now. Old lady and all... :P

yep, older daughter will be coming for dinner on new year's eve, but she has to go back because she's got work friday.

speaking of, i'll be heading back to my retail job on saturday, i need to take a look in the break room to see if the covid response binder is still on the table.  if it is, i want to see if there's a section that says "protocols if a co-worker tests positive."  the thing is, there's been a breakdown in the chain of protocols and what to do.... but the tricky part is i'm not supposed to know that someone i worked with tested positive. 

what i WANT to do is this: if employees are supposed to be notified somehow, i want to ask a manager why i wasn't - but how do i DO this if i'm not supposed to know someone recently tested positive? what words do i say? or just reference the someone that i did hear about some time ago (over the summer?)? because when i called out for this past sunday, i just said i "might have been around someone who tested positive," and something about being worried about the asymptomatic spread.

(sorry if that sounds confusing.  it IS confusing, all because i'm not supposed to know what i know)

That is confusing. Check the book first and go from there?

So... tired... bed beckons already.

yeah, i'll see what's in the book first. 

ugh.

short version - my daughters think hubby is bipolar, and all these cats is another hypomanic episode he's going through.  they worry about him - i worry about the girls worrying about him. *sigh*

Aww. But kitties are good.

I am heading to bed.

*poofs in a cloud of brownies*

they are! but they think hubby isn't thinking rationally, wanting 7 cats when just a few months ago he said he was stopping at 4.

g'night!

I must have accidentally abandoned one of my Garland dragons because I only have one.  How could I haven done something so stupid and not have caught it?  I'm bummed!