Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

oh fun for house sitting.  i'm not scheduled to work until sunday.... and even then i might not.  see, my manager at the retail job has tested positive for the virus.... but we're not supposed to know that. wtf??  anyway.  i plan on calling out sunday no matter what.  and i'm waiting for my other boss to find out if the Big Boss wants me to get a test or self-monitor for symptoms (that i don't have).  i did call a testing place, and they said since we were masked and distanced, i shouldn't need a test, which is what i told my boss.  so we shall see.  argh!

Merry Christmas, @Marcus Pheonix! Enjoy your day!

That's not good, @trystan. Keeping secrets like that never ends well. (Here, we are legally required to report it.) Stay safe!

happy xmas all who celebrate it!

b9ba5a6b-6587-411b-8271-028cec9c35ae-ee7

and yeah, @Lagie - keeping secrets is never good.  i'm honestly considering applying to my competitor once it gets past the 14 days i'll be isolating as best i can. (i may need a contactless grocery pickup in there though.)  i do still need to hear from my boss, but it's still xmas after all.

36 minutes ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Merry christmas to you too lagie. Though I'm pretty sure it's still christmas eve where you are.

It is! And I'm about to put some Christmas carols on... while I fold yet more raffle tickets. :P Life of the party, that's me! XD

Nice tree and you, @trystan!

Good luck if you do decide to switch jobs.

thanks! 

and thanks.

them: "and why are you leaving your other job?"

me: "someone tested positive... and we weren't supposed to know that.  and they didn't tell us if we'd worked a shift with someone who tested positive.  and i didn't feel safe there."

...yep.

15 minutes ago, Classycal said:

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Well, hopefully no one at the new job will be positive, @trystan (as in Covud- positive).

Mama and the three remaining kittens came by for dinner:

Screenshot_20201224-192416.thumb.jpg.22fa3e8b4a33e607902a468c82c1ae3c.jpg

Mama's the black cat on the left. She's barely bigger than they are now. She must have been very young when she had them as she's still very young. She has a lovely white necklace marking on her chest/neck.

aw, kitties!

and i hope no one is covid positive! XD 

(the one time it's good to be negative!) XD 

Kitties seem to adopted my yard as their own. They were refusing to let Lynx (one of the other ferals) in to eat until I stepped outside to distract them.

Good night, and Merry Christmas!

*poofs in a cloud of candy canes*

got my hollyday dragons!

so i added them to my spreadsheet, and it also says that i should have 248 unique breeds, but my scroll says 249.... i think i missed one.  i'll check in the morning.  it might be my dino, now that i think about that.....

Or your leetle tree!

We had a Christmas rooster this morning. A red and white one walking about the place. I'm not sure where he came from.

Merry Christmas, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, Christmas brownies, and mince pies*

eb059a07-709d-4f79-9831-894074a70260.jpg

Enjoy your day!

Merry Christmas, everyone! :)

I'm loving this cookie game so far.

merry xmas!

nope, it was the yellow dino.  chickens and dinos are in the breed list, but not the trees.  go fig.

more rain today. merry soggy xmas! XD 

I can't do the cookies on my phone. I shall go play on the laptop later. 

I have one Z egg and one silly code - oshzt - that I might drop for a Z later. I'm undecided.

It's now light-misty-rain raining here.

Just now, Lagie said:

I can't do the cookies on my phone. I shall go play on the laptop later. 

I have one Z egg and one silly code - oshzt - that I might drop for a Z later. I'm undecided.

It's now light-misty-rain raining here.

Can you see the cookies you've recieved? I sent you one. :)

i have a fun code - it has the letters T, h, k, m in it.  we call one of our kittens "thickums" because... well, he thicc XD 

1 hour ago, lovecats99 said:

Can you see the cookies you've recieved? I sent you one. :)

Yes. :) That wee dragon was  very cute! Thank you.

That's a good one, @trystan!

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

That's a good one, @trystan!

thanks.... but i don't think i'm going to name my dragons for my kittens though :) 

7 minutes ago, trystan said:

thanks.... but i don't think i'm going to name my dragons for my kittens though :) 

You can name them for whatever you wish or don''t wish! :D

Finally able to make cookies. I seem, however, to have sprained my index finger folding stoopid raffle tickets so it's made mouse maneuvering tricky for cookie decorating.

Edited by Lagie
Typo...

10 minutes ago, Lagie said:

You can name them for whatever you wish or don''t wish! :D

i mean, yes.... but i don't thing i'll name my Xmas dragons for my kittens.  i might name my dragons for my cats as another project another time.  right now, i'm back to cave stalking for Vremyas for Rufus, Jiya, and Garcia for my Timeless dragons.  (or i could breed Lucy and Wyatt if i wanted another Rift XD)

1 minute ago, trystan said:

i mean, yes.... but i don't thing i'll name my Xmas dragons for my kittens.  i might name my dragons for my cats as another project another time.  right now, i'm back to cave stalking for Vremyas for Rufus, Jiya, and Garcia for my Timeless dragons.  (or i could breed Lucy and Wyatt if i wanted another Rift XD)

No cave stalking for at least three days. You get a vreyma holiday! ;)