Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Ooh, lucky you! It is not usually this cold here.

It's good to have a break, isn't it? Enjoy!

Toppage, page 315! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

so i'm calling out of work tomorrow.  younger daughter thinks i should call out tonight (instead of tomorrow morning), so they have more time to find coverage for 2 people tomorrow.  sound plausible, CPA?

also it's cold here, but it's also december in pennsylvania.  it's 29F/-1.6C and a little wind. brrr.....

Sounds plausible, so you don't have to deal with Covid mamager.

This house has a nice sunshine patch so it is much warmer than mine!

i'm hoping that manager isn't back to work yet! o_O

also, there's the possibility the manager working tonight might be a more lenient one, that might suspect that my daughter "knows"... 

so daughter has a friend that works at Kohl's.  and her friend has gotten texts that say something like "someone at the store tested positive." but then, the people who've worked with the someone get another text that says something like "you worked with/had a shift with the someone who tested positive... you might want to (or you should?) get tested as well."  but my store just plays whisper down the lane that so-and-so tested positive.  sheesh.  wonder if there's a way to just report the store to the CDC.  or maybe the county health department....

We have a confidential report line here. Do you have anything like that there?

i clicked around and was taken to a page for the state department of health, on a page where i can report my complaint.  so i did.  it's one complaint per person, so i sent the link to my daughter for her to hopefully send to her friends at work too.  i also filled it out anonymously as well.

Good. What they're doing to you and all your coworkers isn't right.

*sets out lentil soup*

I just made it. It's yummy!

yes, i agree it's not right.

oooh, lentil soup! haven't had that in a while....

Nor have I. It's been at least six or seven years since I last made it. I'll be eating it for days. XD But it's perfect thick soup weather.

i've actually never made a proper pot of soup.    i have added stuff (chicken and veggies) to ramen soup in a big pot, though.... XD 

I got this recipe out of a TV Guide over 25 years ago. It's simple and straightforward which is why I can manage it.

I've left it at home, did not want to risk losing it, but can photograph it next time I stop by my place.

:D

It's growing ever colder now the sun has gone down.

yeah, that usually happens XD 

unless it's the dead of summer here and crazy humid too. then it's just icky.....

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

PBS is showing all the kids' Christmas specials. I managed to finish folding the raffle tickets while watching them.

It's a bit warmer today but still chilly.

good afternoon!

i'm working on a crochet Appa for my younger daughter.  i heard her coming down the stairs and didn't put it down quick enough, and she recognized it and that it was for her for the hollydays.  i DID tell her i was crocheting her something so there's that.  i guess the sky bison's out of the bag then XD (well i'd say the cat's ouf of the bag, but ....)

speaking of cats... in a little bit, we're off to meet two more kitties at foster homes.  oh boy, =^..^=

Good afternoon to you also! My 39 year old daughter came down to see us yesterday. We got her an air fryer and and an egg steamer for Christmas. Whenever she visits, I gather together things that I want her to have like, her dolls, silver tea service I inherited and never used, photo  albums from forever ago, things like that. That way I'm assured she gets what I want her to have when I cross over. Then everything else I don't care about. Funny. I spent the first half of my life gathering and collecting things and the last half trying to get rid of most of it. I used to see some awesome thing like a dreamcatcher, or a picture in a frame or something, and I would "love it" and buy it and be happy with my "stuff". But now that I'm a senior citizen, all that stuff is just that. Stuff. If I could crochet, or create something, that would be a keepsake for her. But alas, my hands can't go the extra mile anymore. Photo albums and old keepsakes will do. I hope your daughter is happy with her hand made with love keepsake!

yeah, i get that too, Suzan. i collect stuff, but now i'll be going through it and condolidating some of that stuff, and recycling things i just don't want anymore,

so we only ended up seeing the first cat... cause we adopted her! we have a girl floof void named Luna.  i'll post a pic when i get one. she's 2, and we've just upended her world, but she lived with a few (three?) other cats and a dog, so she should be okay soon.

Floof void?

I'm not quite at the passing stuff on stage but I suppose I'll get there eventually!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Still cold. Brrrrr.

floof void.  floofy black cat.  Luna's back here, this is from last night.

Spoiler

bLo2SkW.jpg

my boss couldn't get a hold of the Big Boss and the Other Boss (because xmas), so erring on the side of caution, she asked me to work from home and send the emails that i needed to send.  i should be back in the office tomorrow. :)  it's also Day 10 after i worked with the person and saw them for like 2 minutes, and all is well.  my next scheduled day at my retail job is saturday morning, so i'll (most likely) be going in to work. *sigh*

Ah, the void cat. I hope she settles in well! 

Good luck at work.

I go back tomorrow.

yep! she ate treats out of hubby's hand a little bit ago.

good luck to you too at work tomorrow!

Yes. Good luck at work. I have a feeling that you don't need luck, you probably can do your job quite well by now. I was Hubby's helper for my last 10 years of employment. In other words I couldn't get fired and I couldn't quit. LOL