Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Cats 5, humans 2. XD

humans, 3 - my younger daughter is home some of the time, when she's not at work or her boyfriend's :)

cold today - maybe like 6 inches of snow?? we shall see.....

At one point, I had 9 kitties.  That included 4 kittens.  But I have had 7 adults at one time, too.  I'm down to two and that's enough for me to handle.  I imagine you spend lots of time cleaning litter boxes.  Lol.

I've lost my mind.  I'm up to 40 Chtismas trees.  The biggest is about 2 1/2 feet.  The smallest is 2 inches.  I'd love to have a big tree, but I just don't have room, so instead I have all these little ones.  They make me happy.

Edited by Classycal

the most we had before now were 4 cats.  currently we're at 3 cats (2-1/2, 3-1/2, 15 almost 16) and 2 kittens (just about 9 months).

hubby does the boxes in the mornings, i do them at bedtime.

but wow, 40 xmas trees! i have 1.  and it's back in the box, thanks to Ash and Oreo XD

edit: Dune group - my Litany Against Fear dragons start with my "I Must  Not Fear" Hellfire.  i still have four more phrases/dragons... may stalk the cave today, we shall see.  this morning i had 6 eggs and incubated them ALL.  5 hatched right away, i love it.  the last one still has 5 hours to go :D

Edited by trystan

Sounds like Christmas tree heaven, @Classycal! :D

I finished dumpstering the branches myself today. They 3/4 filled a large dumpster. By the time the people came who were supposed to be doing the work, all they met were the remaining random piles of leaves. I expect to sleep well tonight.

(If I can stop sneezing... *sneezes* )

Thank *sneeze* you!

Good thing sneezing *sneeze* is not a Covid symptom. *sneeze* I wish I knew what triggered it this time.

ooh true.  but a lot of covid symptoms are the same as other things - like i'm good at being congested and stuffy.  but by sinuses HATE changes in humidity, aka allergies! gah.  also i have some muscle soreness when i wake up in the morning.  but by the time i'm on my way to work, it's all better.  and fatigue.  i think mine will finally go away on january 20th! XD 

January 20th cannot come soon enough!

I wonder if it's worth trying to head to bed early, or if I'll just be awake and sniffling till the meds kick in.

i've been wanting january 20, 2021 since january 20, 2016, tbh XD 

all you can do is try

I'm sure!

And yes, heading there now.

Good night!

*poofs in a cloud of brownies * *sneeze*

Morning everyone!

Yesterdays public holiday did me good.

So now I'm back to work.

Yay for holidays!

Good morning, *sneeze* CPA! B)

*dons mask and sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Still sneezing. I had a rough night. *sneeze* It feels like I have a piee of laundry lint stuck at the back of one nostril (which is a possibility, oddly, as the second-last thing I did at work yesterday was clear the seriously overfull lint tray from the dryer (the last thing was to give a towel I'd swiped from said dryer to a lone puppy in one of the cages) ). Blerg.

I'm also hoping that the second bag I was supposed to bring home, and didn't, was left in my office and not by the dryer. If it's in my office, there's a small chance it will remain untouched (it has Christmas presents and a wad of one dollar bills in it); if it's by the dryer, I will  likely never see it again.

Good morning, CPA!

Sorry you are still sneezing, Lagie. That must be very annoying!

And I hope you will find your bag safely where you left it, wherever that was!

Bright sunny day this morning, but cold. Yesterday's snow/rain mix has left us with a lot of ice. The cars are coated with it and hubby has a dentist appointment this morning, so it will take some time to get ready for that! I am not a fan of winter!

1 hour ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Meet Pikkewyn

Hide contents

IMG_20201217_150031.jpg?width=837&height

He's adorable! :)

*huggles back*

It is, @purplehaze! *sneezes*

I am going to run out of tissues, and I never run out of tissues.

Drive carefully! Ice is not fun.

ETA:Yay! The bag was there at ny desk with everything in it! *sneeze*

Edited by Lagie
Updating...

Glad the bag was still there.  I hope the sneezing stops.

Cute puppy Spirit.  

Spirit - cute pupper!!

Lagie - bless you! and glad the bag was still there.

purple - well, i took a snow day, and didn't go anywhere!  but i did get my car cleared off, had a zoom call with some international online friends from another forum, got the rug vacuumed, and i talked to my mom.  so there's all that. :) 

Sounds like a productive day, @trystan!

*sneezes*

I am at home, trying to sleep off a head cold. I am glad I have great volunteers!

it actually as been!  and then tonight i have my family zoom and my yarn group zoom too! :) 

Happy zooming!

The Coriciden has finally stopped the sneezing.

thanks!

and i watched two more episodes of the twilight zone today!

yaay that you've stopped sneezing! :) 

Haven't seen Twilight Zone old in years! Enjoy!

Sneezing stopped yay, nose still dripping (messy in a mask). Sleep, read, tea, sleep...

sleep is good!

my plan is to watch ALL of the Twilight Zone - the 60s, 80s, 00s, and the newest one (19-20).  thing is, the original TZ has seasons 1-3 and s5 on netflix.  but s4 and all the other iterations i have to watch on my computer... the same computer with my email and dragon cave, and all my other forums and stuff.  so... slow going.

i feel like i've mentioned that somewhere before...

We had no trouble getting out this morning. The ice was pretty much gone from the streets since the sun had been out for a few hours. The snow plow that was trying to spread salt on our street earlier in the morning got stuck going up the hill in front of our house, though. His wheels were just spinning and going nowhere. He had to spread a bunch of salt and then back up so his wheels were on it. He would have been okay, because cars had been going up all morning, but he got over too far and had his right wheels in the gutter where the water from the thawing snow was running over the ice that had frozen over night -- very slippery!

I finished my Christmas shopping for my granddaughter while hubby was at the dentist's. I am still planning to make her a couple of little stuffies. One of them is a little felt kitty that fits into an Altoid box bed -- so cute!

I told the rest of the family that I am not shopping for them. I have a few treats that I bake for them every year and a yearly collectible ornament that I buy them every year, but other than that I am just giving money to some charities in their honor. They don't need anything and the needs of others are even greater than usual this year.

Wendell August Forge ornament that they are getting this year (I really don't like this one as well as many previous years', but the tradition must go on! :) )

Spoiler

2020-Annual-AL-SQ__94457.1603916753.jpg?

Edited by purplehaze