Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

I'm now in that 'feel horrible before you fell better' stage where I have to be super careful I don't overdo things or I'll end up really sick. Blerg. So much for my getting to work today.

Toppage, page 310! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

Morning, Lagie. :) (though it is early afternoon where I am.)

Hows everyone's holiday hunting going along? I still have the mo0Ps coded Sunstone and am considering gifting it away.

@Marcus Pheonix You just gave me an idea for a new lineage! Something along the lines of breeding LOOVE with an all-caps (cats) code. Now how to get one... :lol:

Edited by lovecats99

I'm still working on hatching and growing up my last few non-holidays before I do any serious holiday dragon stuff. I have the two eggs I really wanted so I may take it easy this year and just AP breed.

Same here, Lagie. I'm at 21/24 dragons already and I only have 4 Christmases on my scroll. Think i'll take this year easy, as well, and focus on just getting mates for my dragons. :)

Very good! I gave away a z so I'm no longer locked but really, I think I'm ready for bed.

sleep is good for when you're body needs to heal from .... anything, even allergies

Exactly. *dozes off*

My eyes still look allergy-ish.

oh i know what allergy eyes look like.  go... take a nap.  or go to bed....the previous xmas dragons will still be there tomorrow

Going to bed now. (I dozed through Love Actually.)

Good night!

*poofs in a cloud of tea bags*

For @Fortune86https://dragcave.net/lineage/dCUfZ (Feel free to borrow him! XD Awesome code, hunh?)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

Sorry, I don't have the energy for the full Sunday spread.

I have to confess, I don't really miss the cooking every Sunday at my aunt's, though occasionally I do miss seeing the people there. She always had different people each week. (Sundays stopped because of the Covid restrictions, and then last month she was moved to a nursing home, so there will be no more Sundays, or her annual Boxing Day dinner either. The family glue has come undone.)

i'm sorry to read that, Lagie :( 

i have work this afternoon, but i'm not closing, so that's good.  but i think it's back to closing next sunday - we go back regular hours on account of the fact that friday is xmas!

Yeah, it's a weird thought. We're not a particularly social family apart from her so we mostly saw each other there.

Speaking of social, one of the neighbours is holding a dinner out on the communal lawn. The chairs do seem to be set up socially distanced, and I know it will have to end before 10 for curfew.

I think one of the cats just tried to assault one of the neighbour's chickens. I do hope everyone came out of the caterwauling unscathed.

Sorry to hear that about your family too, Lagie!

Now that you mention relatives, I have to confess, I do miss my father's cooking and will be missing it doubly so as the whole family plans to play it safe this Christmas and won't meet up, especially since we come from all over the place! He was kind enough to send a couple homemades (mini Christmas cake, Christmas pudding and a couple mince pies) in the post, however, which raised my spirits. Quite luckily we haven't managed to conflict and fall out over this plan so long as it ensures we're all safe and can enjoy together the many more Christmases to come. I haven't seen them for a whole year and while I do miss them dearly, he has reassurred me its not going to be that bad to spend Christmas alone. :) (not to mention, the cake helps)

In other news, I managed to nab the name Jazzy Doomer Music for my Desipis. :D Who knew a Desipis could like jazz?

eh, work wasn't so bad actually.  now to place my shopping order and see what i end up getting XD 

SPIRIT!

*snugs*

Grumbling over having to give wheat to Timmie.

How's you? How's the puppers?

XD

They gave money in the game for buying wheat XD Don't be stubborn

Puppy is okay. She is exhausting me. She is getting more and more comfortable here which means she is testing her limits

But I could have the money and the wheat 😧

XD

Sounds like she is keeping you on your toes!

To spend hours hunting wheat is just silly XD

Oh she is... She is sleeping now so I can actually work