Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

oh i probably could have gotten into work today.  it's just that i didn't have any work to do - i did it all yesterday in preparation of the snow today.  it also meant that i could do my zoom call earlier as it was at 11 a.m. eastern time.  we have another zoom chat next wednesday morning - at 7 in the morning! but that's so our person from Australia can join us... it'll be 11 p.m. for her when it's 7 a.m. for me 😮XD 

I must say, I'm glad to not have to deal with ice and snow, though flooding is also hard in vehicles.

True. Very wet and windy and loud. I'm glad we have sun and calm right now. (Well, dark and calm...)

Good night!

*poofs in a cloud of tissues*

Good morning everyone.

First night with new puppy.... and I'm exhausted!

Hey there MP!

It's a Yorkshire Terrier puppy. Her name is Pikkewyn.

Spoiler

IMG_20201217_162137.jpg

IMG_20201217_150031.jpg

It's Afrikaans for Penguin XD

Google translate kinda says it right if you want to hear it XD

Nah i'll be right.

I started watching the Boys recently. It's nice to see a proper aussie character realised and using our wondrous dialect.

Did they get an actual Australian to do so?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*calls catering to provide breakfast*

I don't want to risk sneezing on it.

I'm staying put today though will likely venture out briefly in a bit for tissues and more meds.

hey all, retail job hours are this afternoon.  I'm also taking a mini hiatus from posting on one of my other forums..... they have events where you can gift others eggs and hatchies, and Solstice is one of these events.  but like my dragons, I'm picky which creatures I like.  so I would always say I already have the maximum number of gifts in my sig, and I'd still end up with like 3 or 4 anyway. 

during the last gifting event the site had, there now appeared under your icon another line of text that shows how many gifts you had! I'm like nope! and stopped posting, because there are people who would see that I had 1 or 2 and would randomly gift me something that I didn't want. that counter is back for the Solstice event, so I'm not posting until the gifting is over next week, that way, no one sees my profile.  I hope it works.

the good news is, the bit announcing the gifting also says one should be able to turn off the display for gifts received (and maybe the actual gifting itself)

it's silly, i know, but that's just how I am.

I'd even love to wait until new release dragons grow up to see if i even want to hunt for them or not, but ...🤷‍♀️

Good morning!  I'm going to venture out and do some Christmas shopping today.  I didn't do it online because I have no idea what I'm going to get.

I have to have a COVID test today because I'm having a pulmonary function test on Monday.  

That's an odd way to run 'gifts', @trystan. Are you not allowed to turn things down?

Hope it turns out negarive, @Classycal! Have fun with the shopping.

I'm still alternating between sleeping, reading, and drinking tea. Oh and cave stalking - I have found two all-numbers codes in a week! I would really like to get to work tomorrow. I know how crazy Saturdays can be at my shop.

5 hours ago, Lagie said:

I'm still alternating between sleeping, reading, and drinking tea. Oh and cave stalking - I have found two all-numbers codes in a week! I would really like to get to work tomorrow. I know how crazy Saturdays can be at my shop.

Hello, first time poster here. I am jealous! :lol: I haven't caught an all-number code since Halloween.

Not many people cave hunting before Holiday breeding. Time for codes. :ph34r:

Thank you, trystan!

Edited by lovecats99

good luck, Classy!

Lagie - the site has always run the gifting that way.  it's just this event and the last one that have the number of gifts available visible.  i hates it XD 

hullo there lovecats! good luck hunting!

43 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

Hello, first time poster here. I am jealous! :lol: I haven't caught an all-number code since Halloween.

It's been years since I last caught one, so this surprised me! And they're breeds I like, which helps. :D

And, welcome! Have a brownie!

i don't even know if i have any all number codes....i could run a sort on my spreadsheet, i suppose....

Thanks Lagie. :)

I just egglocked myself. :rolleyes: Thankfully 3 of the eggs I caught will be going to other people. But I will be keeping this one (LAYyy.) Why do Coastal Waverunners make such good codes? I have about 23 uniquely coded ones. It makes no sense to me!

I still need to get rid of mo0Ps, however.

As for number codes, I have 10 unique CBs and a lineaged code I bred myself (94368.)  Is that a lot? I tend to get more luck catching them during holidays when everyone is busy catching SAs and Prizekins in the AP. ^_^

mo0Ps XD

I have, including the two new ones, five. A waterhorse, a pygmy, a white, and now the lihnseyre and the siyat (which will be purple).

okay, i sorted my spreadsheet by codes - these are my closest to all-number codes - all numbers and one letter

43Z7 - a Summer

50j4 - a Snow Angel

656Q - a Water

706z0 - a Dark Lumina

90u2 - a Magma

Those won't get you Bingo! XD

One of my all-number codes is named Bingo Fodder because that came up so often as a bingo requirement.

Off to bed. Good night!

*poofs in another cloud of tissues*

If you see a faded sign at the side of the road that says 15 miles to the LOOOOOOVE CAT!

Sorry I saw the name and just had to do it.