Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Puppy! Very cute, Spirit! :)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

Chilly again. And I would like to stop sneezing now, please.

The cats and birds are happy I'm home.

Toppage, page 306! B)

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Yeah we are going to call her Pikkewyntjie.

Are your allergies acting up Lagie?

Spirit!

Little... what?

Not sure. The colder weather perhaps? Some of it seems to be food related, which is annoying.

Penguin XD Well the 'tjie' at the end makes it little XD

Little Penguin.

Oh no! Not food related allergies.... Those suck

Cute name!

Yes, yes, they do. First off, they're hard to pin down, and secondly, they end up limiting what you actually can eat, and I have a hard enough time keeping weight on as it is.

If I could I would give you some of my weight.... Cause this padding is just adding by me XD

You might have to consider taking a test for allergies if you can't figure it out Lagie.

Mine was easy to figure out.... It just took me long to figure out it was just an allergy and not the food that was off XD

9 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

If I could I would give you some of my weight.... Cause this padding is just adding by me XD

You might have to consider taking a test for allergies if you can't figure it out Lagie.

Mine was easy to figure out.... It just took me long to figure out it was just an allergy and not the food that was off XD

Thanks! Wish we could do that.

And nah, there are no decent allergists here. I'll food chart and see if I can work it out.

hey all!  it's 9 p.m. and i'm just now getting here.

i worked, went with younger daughter to take her car to the mechanic because the check engine light was on (we'll get it monday, hopefully... she needs it for tuesday!), we went to get some fabric for seasonal masks for her, and then she got us dinner cause she ended up going into work (borrowing my car.)  

some of my dragons grew up, so i put them where they go on my scroll and updated my spreadsheet.  i tell myself do it when they grow up so they don't pile up at the top of my scroll.  it's easy to get it organized, the difficulty is maintaining it, and hopefully i'll maintain it! XD 

and now i'm making masks, including one more halloweenie one for me  🦇 🎃

You found seasonal fabric this late?  Wow!  It's all gone here.  I'm going to make some seasonal masks, too.  Thank goodness I've already got the fabric.  

10 hours ago, trystan said:

some of my dragons grew up, so i put them where they go on my scroll and updated my spreadsheet.  i tell myself do it when they grow up so they don't pile up at the top of my scroll.  it's easy to get it organized, the difficulty is maintaining it, and hopefully i'll maintain it! XD 

and now i'm making masks, including one more halloweenie one for me  🦇 🎃

Nice! Good luck with the updating. Mine tend to pile lately.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

I'm glad the Supreme Court threw that case out.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Amen!

Can the election be over now? Please?

So tired of the people in the tin-foil hats!

Very foggy morning here. Can barely see the houses across the street.

9 hours ago, Lagie said:

oh i am too!  my mom said she actually applauded! XD 

8 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Can the election be over now? Please?

So tired of the people in the tin-foil hats!

yes please!

so - i bred Herbert George and Constance O'Day - they're both Rift wyms.  and i was planning to influence the resulting Rift baby to be male - and apparently i forgot! 😮  and the Rift baby is a girl.  SO as i was typing this up, i was originally going to ask if anyone had any suggestions for a time-traveling lady character and into my head popped - Timeless!  s this Rift baby is Lucy Preston! :) 

now, i need to breed HG and Constance again (monday) and this time influence the egg so he's Colin Mallory! XD 

:blink: Nary a post in over 24 hours? Are you all feeling okay? Me, I've been reading outside and working on my winter village Lego inside, and - obviously - staying offline, so just this post, and I'll be heading to bed.

*poofs in a cloud of brownies*

i went to work at 2 this afternoon, and now i'm home.  and besides, if i posted before work, i would have been double-posting :P 

hehe, trystan, I know the feels.

just popping in. not sure if I'll come back on again. not feeling well and not entirely sure what set it off (it's just a headache that has something to do with my neck but there may be something related to dehydration? not sure).

FORTUNE!
*huggles*

Oh yeah I need to try to make a few wishes again

Spirit!

*snugs*

I also got the treasure compass for Monstadt. Will have to see if it works in your world at some point.

I'm still on the hunt for the last 4 Geos. But it apparently I already ticked off all the areas.... So I guess I missed a few XD