Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

If I was able to open Liuye Reputation thing then I could easily find it

You'll need the next world level to finish the quest to unlock Liyue rep. I'd finish collecting materials for characters and weapons first.

10 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

hehe, trystan, I know the feels.

just popping in. not sure if I'll come back on again. not feeling well and not entirely sure what set it off (it's just a headache that has something to do with my neck but there may be something related to dehydration? not sure).

Hope you feel better soon!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

It's a beautiful sunny day. I have phone calls to make and errands to run.

I just had coffee and a muffin for breakfast, but I'll have a brownie! There's always room for brownies!

Rainy morning here. We are supposed to get upwards of an inch of it today. At least it isn't snow. That is supposed to come Wednesday.

I just cannot get into the Christmas mood this year. Hard to believe how close it is getting and I am not ready at all.

rain today, snow wednesday into thursday. fun stuff!

and i'm stalking the cave again for my Litany against Fear dragons.  also need to try HG and Constance (Rift wyrms) to see if i get Colin this time XD

edit - also have a CNN page open, that tracks the electoral college vote too!

Edited by trystan

Ooh and how has it gone?

Biden is officially 46 now, I hope?

I've been building my winter village Lego sets. Sets. As in, I have built seven sets in two days. Glutton for punishment, me. My fingertips may never recover. :P

cave stalking went well, HG and Constance gave me an egg, and i influenced it properly this time.

and the electoral college did vote 306 votes for Biden, so yep, Biden is now #46.  the next date is January 6th, when Congress approves the vote.

*sends your fingertips healing lotions*

Yay for good eggs!

And hooray for 46!

*smears lotion all over her fingertips (and then cannot type)*

well i had a good laugh over the image of you smearing lotion all over your fingers and then not being able to type.  i totally get that! XD 

XD

I usually apply lotion to my hands, with special attention to the fingertips, just before I climb into bed.

whenever i put lotion on, i pay attention to my fingertips too.  makes for better crocheting, too :) 

I find that lotion slows my crochet down.  The yarn doesn't slip thru my yarn holder hand as well.  

Well, I'm giving the show Nurses another shot.  I wasn't impressed last week, but this week's show seems better.  It's full of mistakes, but I'm going to try to look over those. Like last week when the nurse turned her back on a sterile field - turning your back on an open sterile field means it's no longer sterile.  And totally untrained nurses getting pulled to ICU and be expected to take on the full care of a patient.  Working in ICU requires specialized training.  I could go on, but I won't...

9 minutes ago, Classycal said:

I find that lotion slows my crochet down.  The yarn doesn't slip thru my yarn holder hand as well.  

yes... yes it does.  which is why my crochet is slower going.... i have to wait until the lotion is all absorbed. *sigh*

Good morning everyone!

Only two more days then I get to meet my new puppy

yaay for meeting new pets!

we're meeting a prospective new-to-us kitty - they think she's 13, and was left on the doorstep of the rescue like a month or so ago. 

after last week with that kitty - Cassie - hubby went full-on "crazy cat dude" and started looking at senior female kitties in shelters or rescues, and if things go as planned, we may end up having two more kitties! XD today's kitty is Angel, and i'm kinda hoping she is an angel. :)

Aww, new kitty. New puppy.

We caught one of the kittens in the trap last night, so it will be spayed/neutered today.

My shop trees have FINALLY been trimmed!  I've been trying to get this done for about three years and our shelter manager is useless, so I arranged for it myself in the end.

I know, right?

Our shelter manager does not understand the concept of maintenance. Anything that costs money does not get done. Cage repair, fence repair, painting, tree trimming...

sounds like it's time for a new shelter manager? one that understands these things....

It's long past time, in fact. We do now, as of about a month ago, have a new assistant animal care supervisor who is in fact going around making sure things are fixed and cleaned and tidied and generally spruced up ('We are a hospital,' says he.), but that has now led to the accountant complaining that he's spending money. *headdesks* Duh.

sounds like a mess. *sigh*

in other news, we went to the rescue (Rescue Purrfect) to meet Angel.  she's a bit of a problem child.... but there were so many cats there, and we came home with a grey tabby, Harvey.  he's about 2-1/2, and has been at the rescue for about 2 years!  we have another cat hubby was looking at, so we might meet her once Harvey gets a comfortable with our house and other kitties :) 

if you're keeping score, we're up to 5

Cats 5, humans 2. XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Where are the morning crew today?

Sunny. I hope it will warm up. I spent a chunk of yesterday hauling branches into the dumpster and suspect I will be doing some of the same today. The guys who trimmed the trees didn't charge us, but they had to leave before the cleanup was finished as the dumpster was away being emptied.