Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

The other gacha I play has much better odds. This was a mythic banner so it had 8% chance for a 5* (which goes up by 0.5 every 5 pulls). I got 4 new characters, 1 dupe of one of the 4 and 1 dupe of a really good other character. I got the 3 I most wanted and two of the ones I wanted second most.

Much better than genshins pitiful rates. Think i'm gonna start saving for the zhongli banner for genshin now. Went and did all the bosses co-op with a couple people I'm friends with in game.  (also stole a bunch of speciality items from his world for an achievement) most of them went pretty fine (even got some boss based achievements that weren't co-op centric) and oh boy the oceanid was an absolute pain! (thats the water one if you don't know it yet). We started using all electro characters and ended up just zapping ourselves to death half the time and being one shot the other half.

After we re-grouped I swapped out to my ice guy (swapped over all my good artefacts to him so he'd survive) and then proceeded to keep all the water enemies frozen making it much simpler.

Oh hey spirit.

I feel like death due to lack of sleep but I'm still alive \o/

I admit, little tempted to get the blessing of the moon thingy for Genshin. Will see how I feel after I've played MoM (which I still have to get).

*snugs Spirit better*

We'll be ok unless you start talking in capital letters.  

10 hours ago, trystan said:

right... but the whole thanksgiving meal thing is eating too much turkey and it makes you tired.  i was making a silly.  but you're tired, it's okay.

Eeps. Yeah, I did kind of get the joke and then overthought it. XD Sorry about that.

Good morning, *sneeze* CPA! B)

*washes hands, dons mask, then sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

*sneeze*

My allergies are acting up again this morning.

7 hours ago, Lagie said:

Eeps. Yeah, I did kind of get the joke and then overthought it. XD Sorry about that.

eh, it's fine. :) 

got my car's oil changed, and a few other maintenancey things.  when i was done, i went over to the Michaels that is literally across the street to get yarn for a hollyday gift.

i did this very same thing (kinda) when i got my oil changed back in februrary - i stopped at the Michaels and got some yarn. ok, it was sock yarn for a pair for me (that i have’t made yet!)…. but yarn is yarn, right?

2 hours ago, trystan said:

eh, it's fine. :) 

got my car's oil changed, and a few other maintenancey things.  when i was done, i went over to the Michaels that is literally across the street to get yarn for a hollyday gift.

i did this very same thing (kinda) when i got my oil changed back in februrary - i stopped at the Michaels and got some yarn. ok, it was sock yarn for a pair for me (that i have’t made yet!)…. but yarn is yarn, right?

You - yarn. Me - Lego. I get it!

I need a punching bag.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

You - yarn. Me - Lego. I get it!

yaay for getting it!

and as Classy asked - whatcha need a punching bag for?

Well, a friend suggested I shouldn't be yelling at the world in my car. So, since the other alternatives are to die from repressed stress or to hit someone or to break something, maybe a punching bag would do the trick.

The first customer of the day brought up about twelve items, all but two of them missing their price tags. She'd had a grand time pulling them off it seemed, so I put the items in the back for repricing and sold her the two that remained, and barely refrained from punching her.

It was that kind of day. Again.

Is Mercury in retrograde this week?

Edited by Lagie
Typos

9 hours ago, trystan said:

and - actually, no, it's not. huh.

Shucks. That could have helped explain the week I'm having. ;) Maybe it's just me then.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Sunny! Hooray! *sneezes* I really need to sort out my allergies.

hmm... maybe?

allergies are no fun. bleh.

work was insane. you'd think today was Black Friday and not yesterday. ugh.  there were things i wanted to get, but the line was just waaaay too long.

Our line never stopped all day. But, weirdly, though we allowed four people in instead of three, we still had the same overall number of people. I had expected it to be higher.

that is weird.

selling stuff, retail, thrift, or otherwise, is weird sometimes.

Definitely.

But fortunately we do very well at it!

doing well at retail is quite the feat.  i find myself getting frustrated at customers a LOT lately.

Shh. Don't tell anyone.

We topped $10,000 this month.

Which is impressive at only 16 hours per week and a missing Saturday.

*nods* Especially in a poor economic time. But we've had lots of good donations, and we have a steady customer base.

9 minutes ago, Lagie said:

we've had lots of good donations, and we have a steady customer base.

those are all important things in any economic times, too!

14 minutes ago, trystan said:

those are all important things in any economic times, too!

Very true!

I am also blessed with some awesome volunteers!