Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I have been looking for this bright yellow bull for over 15 minutes and I can't find him anywhere!

Spoiler

93Coach-4ZawZB.png

Look at night. I know the mobile game some disappeared during the day on certain days

It's so frustrating when a pattern is messed up and you have to figure it out yourself trystan.  It makes me frustrated for you.  

2 minutes ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Look at night. I know the mobile game some disappeared during the day on certain days

It is now tomorrow o3o

(I time travelled. Shush)

Hey Classy!

wow! there were 99 replies in this thread when i clicked on my notif... talk about compulsive posting, all right! XD

2 hours ago, Classycal said:

It's so frustrating when a pattern is messed up and you have to figure it out yourself trystan.  It makes me frustrated for you.  

thanks classy.  well, i don't have to figure most of it out.  as far as what's there, it's not entirely badly written.  but there's something missing, and i don't know what it is or even how to explain it, really.  i'm keeping track of the typos and omissions on my project page.  i even popped onto the facebook page for the pattern store and left a comment.  the designer said there's only one typo.  if you want actual typos, there's technically two. however, there's also omissions and incorrectly written lines  - she has a color change for two stitches on one of the parts, and she has that at the end of the row... but it worked out for me to be at the beginning of the row. 😮  i've further commented that i'd like a refund, but we'll see how that goes.  i'm still making the pattern, because it's a birthday present for my nephew, and he won't care ... but i do.

Good luck with your afghan, @trystan. I'm not too good at following patterns, so if I was doing it I would just assume it was my mistake. XD You have done a lot more, though.

I just finished canning 6 pints of green tomato relish. My tomatoes didn't do well this year, but I had lots of green ones on the vine at the end of the season! I could have made more, but canning lids are simply unavailable at this point and that was all the lids I had. I guess canning is a pandemic thing like baking bread. I hope the people who are doing it know what they are doing or it could be dangerous.

For those of you who are playing on mobile and can't see my signature, can I put in a little plug for Secret Santa? Signups are open through Dec. 21 and the actual exchange starts after the first of the year. Go check it out! It is really a lot of fun and people in that thread are so generous!

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/187823-secret-santa-2020-signups-are-open/

Edited by purplehaze

thanks @purplehaze - it's actually a stuffed toy with different parts, and some of the directions are not right.  when i first started crocheting, it was to make the stuffed toys, and i've been doing so since early 2012, and i've used many different kinds of patterns, so i have a little bit of an idea of what i'm talking about.

my parents did a LOT of canning when i was growing up.  i think they didn't do it anymore when i was in ... college?

Oops! Guess I read that wrong. Well anyway, good luck!

My mother canned -- a lot! She had a pressure canner, which I don't, so I only do things that are safe when done in a water bath. It is a lot of work anyway, but kind of satisfying.

it's fine... Classy was working on afghans, so there's that then.

oh yeah, my parents had a pressure canner too. it was huge (from what i remember, anyway.)

Hi there MP!

Late night gaming and dog with upset stomach is most likely the victims XD

Morning peeps!

*gentle snugs Spirit*

The four temples did not need Resin for rewards XD Went and beat up the electric box instead. 

Wait the temples do need resin though?

Electric box?

Make sure to finish the event quest so you get a free fishl! She's considered the best 4*dps and one of the best dps's.

I swear I saw it needed resin... Maybe I was at the wrong temple XD

The temples you did in the intro (Wolf, Falcon, etc) did not ask for Resin when I did them again. 

The domains do I think. 

I got Fischl last night. Tonight Spirit get's her ^.^

Oooohhh.... Those. Yeah I occasionally do a few battles in there

Yeah they don't but you don't get anything for doing them multiple times... enemies don't even drop items.

I was only after the keys. I got the four now so I can open the special boxes.

Just need another 44 chests in Monstadt XD

Thats right I took this screenshot early in the day.

How do you compare fort?

image.png.f8c4d29dbe7c042b1d6bcf9e95365f0e.png

I reached BP 30 today and got Keqing the sword that heals you when you crit :) Farmed one of the domains to level it up too, gives less total ATK than the previous one but the increased crit rate is very welcome.