Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2020 - Thanks to all who participated!

q3qivqi.png&key=ec84a105a2aea61edf9a0c57

Original Organizers: PointOfOrigin, Plok, simkim

Past/Inactive Moderators: evilSpectra,  WWWCornserpent, The Dragoness, Rosastrasca

Current Moderators: purplehaze, Toyo, Aqub, Paintra, Tinibree, and BlueLatios

Signups are currently: CLOSED!

This is a gifting game with a simple idea: each person participating is paired with a secret gifter and a secret giftee. The goal is to fulfill the requests on your giftee's wishlist to the best of your abilities. While one present is enough, the more the better! After all, who doesn't love to find pretty eggs waiting for them in their inbox? 

Remember, this project is all about spreading the joy of gifting, not being greedy.

Table of Contents:

Timeline, Rules, Creating a Wishlist, Signing Up, Secondary Gifters, Receiving Gifts, Giveaways, FAQ, Banners - 1st post

Participants - 2nd & 3rd posts

Replacement Santas - 4th post

Santa's Helpers - 5th post

Timeline

November 2nd - December 21st: Sign ups are open

December 21st - January 2nd: Sorting and finalization of groups

January 2nd - January 5th: Delivery of wishlists

January 6th - January 30th: Gifting period

January 30th - February 10th: "Make up" gifting period (for anyone who was missed)

Rules

But before the fun can begin, there are a few rules to go over:

1. Each gifter is only required to send one gift to their giftee. Anything more comes from the goodness of their hearts.
  2. Off-topic chat, spam, abuse, and whining are not permitted in the thread.
  3. Lists must be filled completely. Any lists with empty spots will be rejected.
  4. Please do not request: Holiday dragons or 2G Thuweds. These are very difficult or impossible wishes to fulfill.
  5. When putting together your wishlist, you may put more than one dragon in each spot. However, keep in mind that your gifter is only obligated to send you one egg.
  6. Please refrain from saying "something from my wishlist" or posting a link to a separate wishlist or group. No links to a dragon asking for "a mate for this". Instead, please describe the dragon/s that you want. The mods or your gifter should not have to follow any links to see what you are asking for.
  7. If you would rather not reveal yourself to your giftee, please PM the Secret Santa account. We will help you deliver your gifts anonymously. (Out of consideration for the mods, please keep these requests to a minimum).
  8. You must have the messenger feature enabled. We need to be able to contact you.
  9. Any gift/donation claimed in the Secret Santa thread during the gifting period should be given to your assigned giftee, unless it is explicitly stated that the donation could be kept. (Eggs won or claimed through signup period giveaways/raffles are yours to keep, though!)
  10. Killing, experimenting, trading, abandoning, or re-gifting a gift is not allowed. Freezing is also forbidden, unless you specifically mention your intention to do so somewhere in your wishlist. 
  11. You may request "an influenceable egg or gendered hatchling," but not specifically a hatchling outside of the 7th slot. You must be willing to take either.
  12. Giftees have 48 hours to respond to gifter PMs and to pick up gifts.  Gifters may wait longer if they choose but are not expected to hold gifts for more than 48 hours.
  13. Please make a public group on your scroll, named "[Your Forum Name]'s Secret Santa 2020." (When making a new group, just put a random dragon in as a placeholder.) Whenever you receive a gift from your Santa, sort it into this group! (If you are unfamiliar with using groups on your scroll, please PM a mod, we can help!)

Mods have the right to add more rules if they see fit at any time.

In the case of not following the rules, you will be greylisted (warned) for one offense, and blacklisted (banned) for two offenses. Both lists will be kept private. If you disagree with a warning, you are welcome to send us a PM so we can work it out.

Creating a Wishlist

Each person has a list with seven slots which they can fill with holiday wishes according to this chart:

(Anything not marked as CB must have a lineage)

Slot 1:

CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Staterae, Neglected, 2G Prize (cannot request a specific breed as mate, although you may specify breeds not to be used), 2G Prizekin (with a specific breed as mate), 2G from Spriter's Alt, 2G from female Holly, 2g from Alt Sweetling, special codes such as all numbers, word codes, palindromes, or name codes. (Note: This does not include Z-codes -- their slot should be determined by the breed of dragon if breed is specified. If no breed specified they can be entered in slot 7.)

Slot 2:

CB Copper, 2g Metal, 2g Staterae, 3g Prize (cannot request a specific breed as mate, although you may specify breeds not to be used), 3g from Spriter's Alt, 3g Thuwed, Alt Black, Alt Vine, Alt Undine. 

Slot 3:

CB Trio, CB Blusang, CB Xenowyrm, 3G Metal, CB Aeon, Chicken, Dino, Paper, Cheese, 2G Prizekin (without a specific breed as mate).

Slot 4:

CB Zyumorph, CB Golden Wyvern, CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal, 2G Avatar, 4G or higher Metal, 4G Prize, 4G from Spriter's Alt.

Slot 5:

CB Lunar Herald, CB Fire Gem, CB BSA dragon (not Aeon), 2G Hybrid, 5-6G Prize, 2G from Holidays.

Slot 6:

Something with a lineage. Be as specific as you like, as long as the requested dragon does not belong in one of the more valuable, difficult to obtain slots

Slot 7:

CB uncommon (not very uncommon), CB common, bred BSA dragon, a hatchling.

• Not sure of the rarity of a dragon? Ask one of the mods!
  • You may list as many things as you would like under each slot. Just make sure that your wishes meet the criteria.
  • Please do not list duplicates in multiple categories.
  • Do not put dragons that belong in more valuable slots in a lower slot. (Example: 2g prizes belong in slot 1, but not slot 6, even though they're technically a lineaged dragon.)
  • Anything considered to be less valuable than the suggestions on each spot can also be wished for. So, for example, if you don't want any of the dragons listed for the first spot, you can fill both the first and second spot with a dragon that would fall under second spot, etc. You may also fill any slots with "surprise me," but you will have to take whatever your gifter gives you.
  • Also, do not expect your gifters to fulfill every wish you have. They are only required to send you one gift.

To match people in their gifting abilities and requests, we need to know what they are capable of catching/breeding/trading for. Because of that you are asked to list your special dragons, lineages and catching abilities. We understand that you may feel uncomfortable with that. In that case, instead of putting the lower half of the form (below your wishlist) in your sign up post, just PM us your information. Nothing you share will be made public.

Please do not edit your wishlist after a thread update has been posted. This makes the process easier on the mods. Once we have seen your post and have stated we have updated to X point, we will not be looking back for any new changes. If you want to make any changes to your wishlist, make a new post in the thread using the "I Want to Change My Wishlist" form.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Please include a link to your profile.

Scroll Name: Please include a link to your scroll. 

Group Name: Please include a link to the public "[Your Forum Name]'s Secret Santa 2020" group on your scroll.

Wishlist:

Breeding abilities: Mostly we'd like to know if you can breed things like alt lineages, holiday lineages, Metals, pretty checkers, Prizes, or any other special lineages.

Catching abilities: Please be as specific as possible! If you can reliably catch Trios but not Metals (for example), that's a lot more helpful to us when we're matching you guys up than if you just say you're "good at catching." That's very subjective - thanks!

Trading abilities: If you can trade for things that you can't catch or breed, list those here.

Teleport abilities: Would you like to be provided with any Magi dragon eggs before the event begins?

I Want to Change My Wishlist!

Group Name: Please include a link to the public "Secret Santa" group on your scroll.

Wishlist:

Breeding abilities: Mostly we'd like to know if you can breed things like alt lineages, holiday lineages, Metals, pretty checkers, Prizes, or any other special lineages.

Catching abilities: Please be as specific as possible! If you can reliably catch Trios but not Metals (for example), that's a lot more helpful to us when we're matching you guys up than if you just say you're "good at catching." That's very subjective - thanks!

Trading abilities: If you can trade for things that you can't catch or breed, list those here.

Teleport abilities: Would you like to be provided with any Magi dragon eggs before the event begins?

Getting a Giftee

Participants will receive PMs with their giftee's name sometime between January 2nd and January 5th. You must complete the google form linked in your PM in one week in order for your participation to be confirmed. If you do not respond before the deadline, you will receive a second back up message. This is your final chance to participate in this year's Secret Santa.

If you decide to still participate upon getting that second message, an answer is still required. If you don’t answer in one week’s time, you will be marked as inactive and both your gifter and giftee will be reassigned.

That means you have a maximum of two weeks to confirm participation. No one will be reassigned until those two weeks pass.

Secondary Gifters

Since in the past, people have disappeared, were unable to play, or just stopped playing, we will be keeping a list of secondary gifters who would be willing to step in so that no one ends up without a gift. When taking a position as a secondary gifter, all of the rules for primary gifters still apply (see above).

For that purpose, we are going to have two classes of secondary gifters: Replacement Santas and Santa's Helpers.

The job of a Replacement Santa is pretty straightforward. Your task will be to take upon yourself another giftee in case someone ends up without a gift. You will be able to send their gift(s) during the dedicated "make up" period.

Santa's Helpers are generous people who volunteer to help a struggling gifter breed or catch gifts that will then go to their giftee. If you are not interested in or simply cannot participate in the main event but still want to spread holiday cheer, consider signing up as a Helper!

I Want to be a Replacement Santa!

I Want to be a Helper!

Gifts Received

Gifters and giftees do not need to submit proof of their gifts to the Secret Santa forum account. Instead, we are utilizing the "groups" feature. 

When you receive a gift, simply put the dragon in the group you made during the signup process, named "[Your Forum Name]'s Secret Santa 2020." This way, you can show that the dragon was received and kept, rather than killed, traded, or released. 

Any gifter that has concerns about their gifts may PM the Secret Santa account, and we will look into the matter. 

As always, be aware that viewbombers may target your dragons. Please take care to protect your gifts, and keep an eye on your growing babies. If viewbombing becomes an issue, please PM the Secret Santa account and let us know if you need to make your group private. 

Giveaways

We have decided to bring back giveaways to Secret Santa! There are three types of giveaways: during sign ups, after sign ups, and a finale after the gifting period closes. All giveaways will contain a broad selection of prizes to enter for, but you must enter for all or nothing. You will not be able to select a specific prize unless a two-way teleport is posted in the thread for dummy egg offers. Names will be drawn with the use of a random name generator. Moderators will supply the majority of the prizes, but we are more than happy to accept donations via PM! Giveaways may last anywhere from 12 to 24 hours depending on the prize selection. 

All giveaway prizes must be treated with care, so please do not bite/kill/freeze/experiment/trade/abandon them. 

During Sign Ups

These giveaways are open to everyone, including those who are not participating in the main gifting event. However, these giveaways will be held only during the sign up period. Any prize(s) you win are for you to keep.

During the Gifting Period

This next set of giveaways will be held after sign ups close. They will be open only to gifters, who can enter to win something for their giftee. If your name is drawn, the prize(s) must go to your giftee.

The Big Finale

After this year's Secret Santa closes, we will hold an extra special giveaway as a finale. Anyone who participated in the main gifting event (gifters, giftees, secondary gifters, mods) is welcome to enter. These prizes are for you to keep as thanks for another great year of Secret Santa.

jqBp0WE.png Announcement about gifting! DLCcjWR.png

We've had many very nice people donate eggs for our giveaways - you're awesome! However, the mods may or may not be able to gift/raffle them in a timely manner, due to our schedules and our scrollspace. You all are therefore welcome to give gifts on this thread, as friends of Santa! 

Please bear in mind our rule that gifting during the signup period (through Dec.21) is open to all users, not just those who have signed up for Secret Santa. Other than that, feel free to gift in this thread using two-way links (if you would like to see where your gift goes, or would like to wait a specific time period before choosing) or one-way links (if you'd prefer a quicker gifting experience). Gifting/giveaways during the gifting period (Jan.6-30) should only go to people participating in Secret Santa, and the egg should only go to their giftee (unless you explicitly say that they can keep it themselves, or use it to trade "up" for something their giftee wants).

FAQs

Q: Can I participate without sending a gift/receiving a gift?

A: No. While you can sign up as a Replacement Santa or a Santa's Helper, you cannot sign up just to receive a gift. That's not the point of this game.

Q: I sent my gift(s), but my giftee has not been active. Will I be given a new giftee?

A: No. Once the gifting has started, only players who did not receive gifts will be reassigned. You are more than welcome to volunteer to be a Replacement Santa or Santa's Helper though.

Q:  My gifter/giftee has not contacted me at all. What should I do?

A: If you have not heard from them by the end of the gifting period, contact the mods through the Secret Santa account. We will make sure you get a gift.

Q: Can I decide not to play after the sorting period begins?

A: For the purpose of laziness, no. But if you do have a real issue that takes priority, we will find new partners for your gifter and giftee.

Q: I received a gift that wasn't on my wishlist. Do I have to keep it?

A: Before contacting us for help, make sure your gifter didn't send you the wrong gift. Politely point out your wishlist to them. If there is still an issue, let us know.

Q: I believe my gift has been traded/abandoned/regifted.

A: Contact a mod immediately. This is against the rules. You will not be asked to send any more gifts to your giftee.

Q: I ran out of Magi dragons! How do I send gifts to my giftee?

A: Send a PM to the Secret Santa account. A mod will send you a two-way teleport and then deliver any gifts for you.

Q: Can I participate if my scroll is hidden?

A: Yes, but be prepared to receive a PM from a mod. We do need to be able to check your scroll at certain points. You can hide it again right after.

Q: What happens if I'm given a warning?

A: Warnings are given for breaking thread or forum rules. After one offense*, you will be greylisted. That means you will receive a PM from the project account detailing the situation and asking you not to do it again. If you break the rules a second time*, you will be blacklisted. You will be permanently banned from participating in Secret Santa activities.

Q: Will thread moderators be participating in the gifting portion of the event?

A: Yes, moderators will be allowed to enter. However, out of fairness, moderators will not be allowed to receive gifts from non-mod participants. We will still happily step in as replacement/supplementary gifters when asked.

*These conditions apply if you break the rules pertaining to gifts (freezing without prior notice, killing, biting, experimenting, trading, regifting, abandoning) only. For thread related offenses (spam, off-topic chat, rude or inappropriate behavior, complaining about a gift, editing a post after an update has been completed), participants will be allowed two chances to correct their behavior before being banned. Upon committing the third offense, they will be blacklisted and removed from all lists.

Banners

q3qivqi.png&key=ec84a105a2aea61edf9a0c57

by Diaveborn

lil_dragon___santa_hat_edition_by_t_tige

by T-Tiger

YVSMVMb.png&key=95e41ec07fe9cf97f30c9014

by sunshine_ley

iYN5In0.png&key=90bf0b527c5325742751bf0c

by sunshine_ley

YtUrwMM.png&key=8eadbf0d327f5c95e0c97dce

by sunshine_ley

N4kL81u.png&key=0b5badcaee3a09b654d105d5

by sunshine_ley

Edited by Secret Santa

Participants

Letters A - N

#0 - 9 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: 4MyMirage

Scroll Name:  4MyMirage https://dragcave.net/user/4mymirage

Group Name: Secret Santa 2020 https://dragcave.net/group/145520

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae (was late to the release due to work), Neglected, 2G Prize

2. 2g Staterae, 3g from Spriter's Alt, 3g Thuwed

3. CB Aeon, 2G Prizekin

4. 2G Avatar

5. 2G from Holidays.

6. I like pretty checkers

7.   I like pretty checkers

Breeding abilities: I have CB of most dragons including holidays, and metals and have a 2g thuwed. Can do some nice checkers. Missed the June dragon release so no CB Staterae.

Catching abilities:  I can usually reliably catch Trios, sometimes dinos and coppers. 

Trading abilities: Trading has not gone well lately

Teleport abilities: Have plenty Magis and can breed some for others if needed

#A

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name:https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/239221-acajoelhong/

Scroll Name: www.dragcave.net/user/joelhong7

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/142665

Slot 1:

CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Staterae, Neglected, 2G from Spriter's Alt

Slot 2:

CB green Copper, 2g Alt Black, 2g Alt Vine, 2g Alt Undine. 

Slot 3:

Chicken, Dino, Paper

Slot 4:

2G Avatar

Slot 5:

CB gold/bronze/blue Lunar Herald

Slot 6:

surprise me

Slot 7:

cb vremya drake, cb tatterdrake, cb tarantula hawk drake 

Breeding abilities: Can breed 2Gs from coppers, trios, xenos, and zyus

Catching abilities: should be able to find most except metals :(

Trading abilities: Should have the capability to trade for most things, if trades are available

Teleport abilities: Have 2 (is this enough?)

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: aeriae

Scroll Name: Aeriae

Group Name: Aeriae's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold/CB Silver/CB Staterae

2. CB Copper (any color)

3. CB Xenowyrm: 2020 release (any) / Dino (any except for Green)

4. CB Zyu (any but would love Pink the most, then White or Yellow)

5. CB Lunar Herald / 2g Jester/Setsong/Risensong

6. Suprise me with a nice EG! I mostly collect CB dragons, so maybe something that you would show me if you were trying to convince me to start collecting lineages? ;) I'd love to see a rainbow lineage or a 'checker' with one breed with multiple variants, such as: Pargulus (did I mention I love Pygmies?), Striped, Spinel, Gemshard, Siyat, Seasonal, Lunar Herald, Zyumorphs, Xenos, you get the idea. The more colors the better. Hybrid checker and alts (not Spriter's alts, though, please. Alts like Blacks/Undines or maybe Sweetlings. The gift doesn't have to be an alt, of course) would be great, too. But I'm letting you decide here, just no inbreds, please.

7. Any CB Pygmy (would love Pargulus, Pipio, Kovos, Kyanite or Glowback the most) / CB Sunset / BSA dragon

Breeding abilities: Can breed 3rd gen Thuweds, won a Bronze Shimmer this raffle so can attempt to breed a 2nd gen prize, own most CB holidays from 2012-2016, have 1 CB female silver, a lot of CB Blacks/Undines/Dark Greens to try breeding alts, can breed Avatars. Have one of each CB Copper, a couple of CB Thunders and Ices. Don't really do lineages/checkers. Also can breed -7th (in some cases as low as 4th) gen prizes of each breed.

Catching abilities: I can sometimes catch rares like Trios or Xenos/Zyus and seldom some non-breedables, however I have a relatively slow connection so not very reliably. Definitely not able to catch more valuable rares like metals, Aeon or Stateraes. I mostly stick to commons and uncommons.

Trading abilities: I don't do much trading, so it's hard for me to evaluate, but with a bit of luck I should be able to get things from slots 2-3+ this way.

Teleport abilities: Have 7 Magis, should be good.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Aie

Scroll Name: Aie

Group Name: Aie's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt with a matching-coloured un/common mate, e.g. Tercorn from pink alt or Aether from blue

2. 3EG matching-coloured SAltkin lineage (not a checker)

3. CB Gaia Xenowyrm, Paper, 2G blue/pink/purple-coloured Prizekin

4. CB Z-coded Hogwarts house dragon (Lacula, Leodon, Melismor, Razorcrest)

5. Aeon with a nice lineage

6. A lineage you're proud of

7. CB blue Nebula

Breeding abilities: I have a CB male Silver Shimmer. I can also breed some 3EG non-checker SAltkin, a ton of 4EG SAltkin including lines from rare alts, and some 3G+ Prize checkers and stairs. I have a lot of metal, holiday and un/common checker lines, some lyrical lineages, as well as CBs of all in-cave dragons.

Catching abilities: Can't catch metals or Stateraes. Can reliably catch Xenos, Trios, Zyus etc with the occasional Copper and unbreedable.

Trading abilities: I can usually trade for 2G Prizekins and CB things that I cannot catch, with the exception of Staterae, probably.

Teleport abilities: Plenty of Magis as it is.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Alesita

Scroll Name: Alesita

Group Name: Alesita's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or CB Silver or CB Staterae

2. CB Green Cooper

3. CB Aeon or CB Blusang ( Aeon is preffered )

4. CB Zuy Any Color is OK

5. Checker whit Alt Sweetling 

6. Checker whit Magi

7. Random Magi hatchling

Breeding abilities: I have a pair of CBs almost from every breed, almost every gender CB Hollidays, few CB rares as Xenos, Zuy, Aeon, Cooper ( exp Green ) and Blusang. CB Gold and Silver, i have only 1 pair from each. Have one 2G salty and one 2G Thuwed, I have many stairstep lineage Prizes I can breed, many checkers I can do too. Random 4G Thuwed and SAlt kind  ( spreadsheet of my checkers , mostly my pretty stuff are here )

Catching abilities: In general i am terrable in cave hunting. Catching a Gold, Silver or Staterae is a dream - never happend. Rarest thing i managed to snag is Xeno. I usually manage to grab Lunars, Gemshards, Fire Gems, more rarely Trios, and Coopers. 

Trading abilities: i trade often, but not whit rare things like CB Gold and Silvers. Mostly i trade CB uncommons or pretty metal checkers. Some times Xeno, Zuy and trios, when i am lucky to grab some from the cave. 

Teleport abilities: Have over 100 Magi's

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Alwerien

Scroll Name: Alwerien

Group Name: Alwerien's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Staterae, 2G Prize, 2G Prizekin (Preferably from F Silver Tin), 2G SAltkin, CB codes (chars from FF, food codes, esp. sweets, 'tapir' code)

2. 3G Prize (EG, Spiral), 3G SA (EG), 2G Gold (from Venturis, Crystalline F), 2G Silver (from F Stratos, Sapo, Cloudplume)

3. CB Aeon, CB Xenowyrm (Aso, Chrono, Gaia, Mageia, Umbra), CB Blusang, 3G White from CB White x 2G Bronze Shimmer from White - "Stairs fail"

4. CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal

5. CB Lunar Herald, 2G PB Green Spinels, CB Green Fire Gem (F if hatchie)

6. Heart lineages, or some nice high even gen checkers/rainbows

7. CB hatchies:  F Gold Floret, Red Gemshard, Nebula, Blue/Purple Siyat

Breeding abilities: 2G prize/kin (from silver tin), 2G metals, 3Gs or higher SAltkin (mostly from Halloween SA though), 2G Avatars, misc lineages

Catching abilities: Fairly decent with trios, zyus, xenos and unbreedables. So-so (takes a few misses) with aeons and coppers. Suck at gold/silver.

Trading abilities: Don't have much patience/skill for it but usually can get trades.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/210985-aqub/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/aqub

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/144194 

Wishlist:

1. 2G SAltkin; 2G Prizekins: 2G Sunrise from M silver tinsel, 2G Blusang from F bronze shimmer, 2G Waterhorse or 2G Kingcrowne from F silver tinsel, 2G Sunsong from M gold shimmer, 2G Undine Pyrope or Aqualis from M gold tinsel, 2G Gold Floret from M bronze shimmer, 2G Green Copper from F gold tinsel

2. 3G SAltkin (prefer lineages with 2 SAlts in them even if that means they aren't a checker!), 2G Staterae, 2G Silver from M Spinel

3.  CB Aso, CB Aquilo, CB Gaia

4. Any lineaged Aeon

5. Any 2G holidaykin from the 2020 Valentine/Halloween/Christmas breeds

6. A lyrical lineage, 2G Pharos from M Obidar x F Pharos

7. CB Purple Floret

Breeding abilities: 2Gs from anything other than prize; 3G+ Thuweds, SAltkins, Prizes, Metals; Lyrical Lineages; Alt Black/Undine/Vine

Catching abilities: Anything below the rarity of CB Coppers

Trading abilities: 2G Prizes, maybe 2G SAltkins

Teleport abilities: No thanks

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Arithmophobia17

Scroll Name: Arithmophobia17 

Group Name: Rith's Secret Santa 2020 

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae, 2G from Spriter's Alt, 2G from Alt Sweetling, rith codes, pvris codes, My Hero Academia related codes, LGBTQ+ related codes (especially gay codes) 

2. CB Copper, 3G from Spriter's Alt

3. CB Trio (especially Thunder or Magma), CB Aeon, Chicken, Any Dino

4. CB Yellow Zyumorph

5. CB Red, 2G Imperial Fleshcrowne from Holiday (any, release year holidays are preferred but any are appreciated)

6. lyric lineages, pretty checkers, just something you're proud of 

7. CB Imperial Fleshcrownes

Breeding abilities: I can't breed many rarer 2Gs but I have a few short prize lineages and a couple checkers from common/uncommon breeds I could breed from, and I have at least one CB of most regular breeds, halloween breeds, and (by the end of the event) christmas breeds. 

Catching abilities: I can reliably catch xenos, zyus, and blusangs. I've caught a few trios, and I can catch aeons and unbreedables from time to time if I see them. From what I can tell I'm decent at code hunting, though I haven't done it a ton so I don't know if I'm super reliable with it. I can't catch metals or stats.

Trading abilities: I don't trade often, but I've had success with trading things from slots 3-7 in the past.

Teleport abilities: I have four and don't use them often, so I think I should be good. 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: azucchann

Scroll Name: azucchann

Group Name: azucchann's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. CB Stat/Gold/Silver

2. CB Rainbow Copper

3. CB Aeon (Alpine would be great, but any is fine)

4. CB Golden Wyvern

5. CB Lunar Herald (Silver, but any is alright)

6. Setsong or Risensong dragon

7. CB Gold Floret/Sunrise/Sunset

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2G Prizes/Prizekin from my F Silver Tinsel. I can also breed 2Gs from Rainbow Copper, Trios, some Xenos.

Catching abilities: I can usually get uncommons, but the rarer ones are a little hard to come by.

Trading abilities: I can usually trade for some of the rarer ones with some luck.

Teleport abilities: I have 3-4 Magis, is that enough?

#B

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: banban007

Scroll Name: banban007

Group Name: banban007's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold (influencable egg preferred), CB Staterae, 2G Prize (no holiday mate), 2G Prizekin (Terrae from Silver Shimmer F - not Lady Raphy), 2G from Spriter's Alt/HM (prefer Terrae, not male Caligene), CB All numbers code

2. 3G from Spriter's Alt (checker), 2G PB Alt Black

3. CB Xenowyrm (Aso, Pharos, Obidar, Umbra, Ke'maro)

4. 2G Amalthean

5. CB Pargulus Pygmy (Red)

6. CB Night Glory Drake, CB Light Lumina, CB Brown Alcedine

7. CB hatchling (Glowback, Kovos, Dark Myst, Mariner, Equinox, Galvanic, Geminae, Aqualis, Aeria Gloris, Lihnseyre, Nhiostrife, Pseudo Wyvern)

Breeding abilities: I have 5 pairs of CB Gold and CB Silvers, 5 pairs of CB Halloween, 2 CB Christmas and Valentine - each breed, several 2G Prize (can breed 3G prize stairs or checkers).

Catching abilities: Probably not gonna stalk the cave in January, sorry. T_T

Trading abilities: Can trade for most things EXCEPT SAltkin lines, specific 2G prize/prizekin, and CB Staterae (coz they're rarely seen in trading hub)

Teleport abilities: I have many magis, thank you. 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: biruko

Scroll Name: biruko

Group Name: biruko's Secret Santa 2020 Group

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae, Any CB Egg with all-number code, CB Gold, Neglected, CB Silver, 2G from Spriter's Alt, 2G Prize  

2. Alt Undine, CB Green Copper,  2g Metal, 2g Staterae, 3g Prize, 3g from Spriter's Alt

3. CB Aeon (I love and hoard those), CB Xenowyrm, 2G Prizekin

4. 4G Prize, 4G from Spriter's Alt. CB Tan Ridgewing

5. CB BSA dragon, 2G Shallow Water

6. Any even gen (PB or checker, the higher generation the better), any zombieline (like for example this or this), any nice lineage with Daydream dragons, Guardian dragons or Red dragons

7. Any bred Aeon (I really love Aeons, I will gladly accept egg or hatchie), CB Guardian, CB Tercorn, any common or BSA hatchie

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2G metals (especially coppers and silvers), 2G Avatars, nice lineages and 2G's from Halloween, Holiday and Valentine dragons, 3G or higher Prizes, some nice EG or stair lineages (PB, checkers, zombielines), 4-5G SA checkers, 2G dragons from Word-Code dragons (like YawnRadar or Fox) I can also try for alts.

Catching abilities: I can catch most of things mentioned in Slot 3, 4, 5 and 7 - I have better luck with Trios, Blusang, Lunar Herald, BSA dragons or Golden Wyvern. I could also get Xenos, Zyumorph, Dino or Aeon, but they're a bit harder to get for me. If I'm really lucky I sometimes can catch CB Copper. I can't catch any other CB metals and Staterae, even if I see one I never get it.

Trading abilities: I can trade for things mentioned on Slots 3-7 and for 2G Metals or 3G Prizes. I can't trade for CB metals, Neglected, 3G Spriter's Alt, 2G Prizes/Spriter's Alt, CB Staterae.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of magis

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: BlueLatios

Scroll Name: BlueLatios

Group Name: Da Group

Wishlist:

1. 2G Prize, 2G Prizekin, 2G from Spriter's Alt, CB all-number code

2. 3g from Spriter's Alt. 

3. CB Xenowyrm

4. 2G Avatar

5. CB Lunar Herald

6. Any 2G from a GoN parent.

7. CB Blancblack, CB Gemshard

Breeding abilities: A few random SAltkin lineages, a few random 3G lineages involving prizes, quite several 3G lineages involving GoNs.

Catching abilities: Not good at catching rare eggs. I can hunt codes with enough luck at best.

Trading abilities: I am bad at trading then, still not so good at trading now.

Teleport abilities: I'm good with Magis!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: BrazenChase

Scroll Name: BrazenChase

Group Name: BrazenChase Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

Slot 1: CB Staterae, Neglected, 2G Prize (Please no Mints), 2G Prizekin (Astrapi from F. Bronze Shim | Red from F. Gold Shim | Staterae from F. Silver Shim | Silver from F. Gold Shim), 2G from Spriter's Alt. 

Slot 2: 3g from Spriter's Alt, 3g Thuwed, Alt Black

Slot 3: CB Xenowyrm* (These are my absolute favorite! :D)

Slot 4: 2G Avatar (Xenos loved!) 

Slot 5: CB Lunar Herald, CB Fire Gem 

Slot 6: I love interesting Xeno lineages! A few I am excitedly working on are:
Male Chrono/Female Red Fire Gem

Male Green Fire Gem/Female Umbra

Any 2G PB Xeno miscolor!

Male Pharos/Female Chrono

Chrono/Mageia

Surprise me, show me what you like to do with Xenos! :D

Slot 7: CB Equinox, other CB Easterns!

Breeding abilities: I have all CB Metals, several CB Staterae, a group of 2g SAltkins here, I can make several 3G Thuwed checkers, And can make many nice 3G prize checkers.

Catching abilities: Good at catching Xenos, Zyus, Dinos, Coppers, and Aeons. Occasionally catch metals.

Trading abilities: Decent trading abilities. 3G SAlt/Prize/Thuwed checkers, etc.

Teleport abilities: Nah I'm good.

#C

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Celis https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/22686-celis/

Scroll Name: Celis https://dragcave.net/user/celis

Group Name: Celis 2020 Secret Santa https://dragcave.net/group/75954 

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen Prize (tinsel or shimmer is great - but really not counting on this) or CB Staterae (don't have any)

2. 3rd gen Prize (tinsel or shimmer doesn't matter they both are my obsession - just started getting into checker lineages for these)

3. CB Aquilo Xenowyrm, CB Aso Xenowyrm,  CB Pharos Xenowyrms, CB Obidar Xenowyrms, CB Umbra Xenowyrms (only have two cb Ke'maro and none of the rest)

4. CB Pargulus Pygmies (any color, only have one CB blue one)

5. 2nd gen Amalthean or 2nd gen Dusk

6.  Surprise me! 2nd gen pink Zymorph from 09 Valentine, 2nd gen pink from a pink sweetling, 2nd gen Black tea from a Rosebud.  If these don't work, I've a google doc in my profile that has my lineage projects, something off there will work too.

7.  CB Glowback Pygmies, CB Coral Pygmy Wyverns, or CB Rift Wyrms 

Breeding abilities: I can do 2nd gen gold and silvers, either PB or with another mate.  I have cb of all the holiday dragons so I can do 2nd gens commons for people who want them.  I also have some nice 2nd gen tinsels (2) and nice 3rd gen shimmer lineages.

Catching abilities: I suck at catching, mostly I trade around for what I'm looking for if it's a higher quality egg.

Trading abilities: I can definitely trade for things, though cb metals and neglecteds might be out of my reach.

Teleport abilities: I have several teleport dragons so I should be good there.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Chanilove

Scroll Name: Chanilove 

Group Name: Chanilove's Secret Santa

Wishlist:

1. 2G Guardian from Silver Shimmer / 2G from Black Sweetling / CB pygmy (any sub-breed) with word/name code

2. 2G Silver from female Aria, male Tan Ridgewing, or female Verdigris Copper / 3G Thuwed

3. CB Xenowyrm / CB Ice

4. CB Red Dorsal / CB Tan Ridgewing / 4EG PB Silver (preferably unrelated to QVSHz or krRXS)

5. CB Red / 2G regular Pink from Yulebuck x Aria

6. 2G Tan Ridgewing from female Silver x Tan Ridgewing / 2G regular Pink from male Silver x Aria / 2G from pygmies with nifty codes

7. Surprise me! I've missed out on a lot of releases over the last few years, so any uncommons (or even common hatchlings) from those would be very appreciated.

Breeding abilities: I have a CB female Silver Shimmer; CB Golds, Silvers, and Coppers (all three variants) of both genders, and CB Trios of both genders. I'm missing some holidays. I have a few pretty checkers to choose from.

Catching abilities: I'm quick and have a solid Internet connection but I don't have the spare time to stalk the drops anymore. I can reliably catch uncommons, maybe Trios, occasional Xenowyrm, but I wouldn't stake anything on my ability to snag a CB metal.

Trading abilities: I should be able to trade for what I can't catch or breed using my CB prize and metals.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/237929-corseiss/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Corseiss

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/142651

Wishlist:

1. 2g Gold Tin / Ungendered or Female ND / 2g SAltkin from any SAlt (ND will be frozen)

2. Any CB Copper / 2g Staterae from Holiday / Female Alt Undine, any lineage (Undine will be frozen)

3. CB Blusang / CB Trio / Cheese / Aeon / CB Xeno, any (Cheese will be frozen)

4. CB Zyu / CB Tan Ridgewing

5. 2g Shallow Water

6. Cloudplume from any white or whiteish dragon (2g to 3g)

7. Surprise me!

Breeding abilities: Able to breed 3gs from HM Holly, CB Hellhorse, Alt Sweet and Thuwed (I have a 2g M Bronze Shim from Bronze Shim x F Holly, a 2g F Hellhorse from F Hellhorse and M Black, a 2g F Gold from Alt Sweetling and a 2g M Pink from Ucrade Thuwed and Muco Fadb Thuwed), PB BSAs are fine with me! Can breed some 3g "PB" prizes too

Catching abilities: Can reliably catch BSAs from biomes! Can sometimes, sometimes catch rares and 4 letter word codes (not super rares) too!

Trading abilities: Can trade for 2g prizekins (will try my best for this), and the occasional rare

Teleport abilities: I have enough magis so not really in need of them, thanks

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Cowfish249

Scroll Name: cowfish249

Group Name: Cowfish249's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

Slot 1: CB Staterae, Neglected, 2G Prize from female western bronze, 2G from Spriter's Alt,

Slot 2: 2g Staterae, 3g from Spriter's Alt 

Slot 3: 2G Prizekin (any!)

Slot 4: 4G from Spriter's Alt

Slot 5: CB Purple

Slot 6: I really like pretty lineages from people's lineage projects! A lot of ppl have worked really hard on some and I love seeing and sometimes receiving them!! Please consider sending me a link to your cool lineages you've made if you're willing to maybe breed them for me. ❤️ 

Slot 7: Non CB purple. (I use their BSA constantly and like to breed them for abandoned when I remember and have time lmao).

Breeding abilities: I can breed a 2nd gen prize from a female western copper,  have some alt lineages,  some holiday checkers (I am happy to breed a 2ng gen holiday if someone wanted it too), metals, and some pretty lineages. I have CBs of all dragons excluding alts, upside down mints, and prizes and can breed them.

Catching & Trading abilities: I'm good at catching xenos, aeons and blusang are harder but I enjoy zoning out some times and just watching the caves. I mostly get my CB rares by offering prize lineages, alt lineages,  2nd gen pb gold/silvers,  CB common hatchling packs and some other lineages I have.

Teleport abilities: I have many a magi. ❤️

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Crystals

Scroll Name: CrystalLunaDragon

Group Name: Crystals' Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, 2G Prizekin from F Silver Shimmer, CB word/name code

2. CB Copper, 2G Metal, Alt Vine

3. Dino, chicken, CB Gaia Xeno

4. 2G Red Neb from Heartseeker

5. 2G Gold Floret from Enraged Aegis, 2G Gaia Xeno from F Witchlight, 2G Pargulus Pygmy from Pumpkin

6. Any sort of pretty checker or pretty 2G that I can continue, a nice lyric/quote lineage

7. CB Pargulus Pygmy, CB Seasonal

Breeding abilities: Can breed 2Gs from metals, trios, every holiday dragon, and a female Silver Shimmer. Can breed many nice checkers, including some holiday, metal and prize.

Catching abilities: Not reliable, haven't historically had good luck with finding specific rares or uncommons.

Trading abilities: Should have the capability to trade for most things, if trades are available

Teleport abilities: Have enough magi

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/198779-chaos-rider/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Spikey

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/142344

Wishlist:

1. CB: Gold, Silver, Staterae; Neglected, 2G from Spriter's Alt and 2G from Alt Sweetling

2. CB Copper, 3G from Spriter's Alt, 3G Thuwed, 2G Staterae, 2G metal

Alt Vine, Black or Undine (for freezing)

3. CB Trio, CB Xenowyrm (Aquilo, Aso, Pharos, Umbra and/or Ke'maro), CB Aeon, 3G metal

Chicken, Dino, Paper or Cheese (for freezing)

4. CB Red Dorsal, 4G metal, metalkin

5. CB Lunar Herald (I'd love a silver one but looking at the calendar they won't be available until towards the end of the gifting period)

6. A nice checker (no pink-coloured dragons)

7.  bred Aeons, CBs of the following: Paraglus Pygmy, Labradorite, Alcedine Wyvern, Cloudplume, Hellfire Wyvern

Breeding abilities:

2G from all Holidays
2G from Gold and Silver (I only have a female CB Gold however)
2G from Bronze Shimmer
2G from Sinomorphs
2G Avatars
2G alt Black, Undine and Vine
4G from Spriter's Alt
I have a number of Holiday checkers some finished, some not that I can breed dragons from
The only non-holiday checker I can breed is Nexus x Duotone

Catching abilities: I can catch commons and uncommons

Trading abilities: I haven't traded for anything in a while so I don't really know

Teleport abilities: I have enough Magis

#D

I Want to Sign Up!
Forum Name:
DarkellaLord

Scroll Name: DarkellaLord

Group Name: DaGroup.

Wishlist:

1.  Neglected, 2nd gen Lihnseyre Prizekin

2. Ummmm, maybe a 3rd gen prize?=) Or just surprise me.

3. Dino^_^

4. Carinae or Jester. 2nd gen preferable. (And Lihnseyres are always welcome in this position too=D)

5. How about...Lihnseyre?=)

6. Well, Lihnseyre from Equinox, or Pharos Xeno. Or Mageia Xeno=3 Or from Aegis. Or something pretty of your choice.

7.  Surprise me=)

Breeding abilities: Don't have anything too special, but a CB pair of Staterae is at your service. I have a few 2nd gen dragons, which may create checkers, or something weird.

Catching abilities:  I meet mostly uncommon at my journey through the cave. So i might get you a CB Gemshard . or Firegem. And a Lihnseyre, why not?=)

Trading abilities:  Nope, I am a bad trader. I don't have anything valuable, so I can't trade for anything valuable, sorry.^^*

Teleport abilities: Nope, I am good=3

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Dewilheart

Scroll Name: Dewilheart 

Group Name: Dewilheart's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Staterae, CB Neglected, 2g Prize, 2g Prizekin (Skysilk, Mistra, Astaarus, Frostbite), 2g Spriter's Alt, 2g from any CB HM, CB codes such as "Duwah", "Dewil", "Heart", "Lydia", "Dovah".

2. CB Copper (Verdigris>Rainbow>Sulphur), 2g Metal, 3g Prize, 3g Spriter's Alt, 3g Thuwed, Alt Vine, Alt Undine.

3. CB Trio (Magma>Thunder>Ice), CB Blusang, CB Xeno, CB Aeon, Cheese (for freezing), Dino (for freezing).

4. CB Zyumorph, CB Golden Wyvern, CB Tan Ridgewing, 2G Avatar, 4g Spriter's Alt.

5. CB Lunar Herald, CB Firegem, CB Gemshard, CB BSA Dragon, 2g Carina, 2g Hellhorse, 2g Jester, CB "hat" codes.

6. 3g Skysilk Holiday checker! A Heart lineage, any project you're proud of. ❤️

7. CB Skysilk, CB Frostbite, CB Glowback, CB Coral, CB Kovos, CB Pipio, CB Mistra, CB Astaarus, CB Elux Lucis, CB Black Truffle (must be influencable), CB Almerald, CB Alcedine (Blue>Red), CB Blancback, CB Blue-Banded, CB Borealis, CB Crystalline, CB Equinox, CB Stratos, CB Venturis, CB Aether, CB Candelabra, CB Daydream, CB Deep Sea, any bred BSA, any Hatchlings.

Breeding abilities: I'm able to breed 2g Metals, 3g Metal checkers, 3g Prizes, 3g Thuweds, 3g SAltkins, 3g Thuweds, as well as 4g SAlts. I can also breed a 2g Prize or two!

Catching abilities: Decent, can easily obtain Xenos and Zyus, as well as the odd Trio. Metal catching is not my cup of tea. I haven't seen any Blusangs for a while so I might not be able to catch those, as well as Aeons. Can consistently catch codes.

Trading abilities: Capable of trading most things, should be able to trade for a CB Gold or Staterae if my giftee desires.

Teleport abilities: I have several Magis, I should be good!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Dirtytabs https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/10892-dirtytabs/

Scroll Name: Dirtytabs https://dragcave.net/user/Dirtytabs

Group Name: Tabs's Secret Santa - 2020 https://dragcave.net/group/68875

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae Xenowyrm, something with a "Tabs" code

2. 2G gold or silver from perennial recent release, 2G Stat from perennial recent release

3. CB aeon wyvern, CB 2020 release (aquilo/aso/ke'maro/obidar/pharos/umbra) xenowyrm

4. 2G Avatar from perennial recent release

5. a 2G from 2020's Halloween or Christmas release

6. 2G or 3G checker of two perennial breeds you have never seen paired before - I like unique checkers!

7. CB gemshard, CB royal crimson, CB kingcrowne

Breeding abilities: Lots of things I can breed, from 2Gs to lyrical lineages. 2Gs from breeds in slots 1 and 2 are going to be tricky. I have a group of "breedables" (group/49276) containing mostly CB things and checker parents.

Catching abilities: I can catch things from slot 4 onward, maybe slot 3 and coppers if I'm lucky/patient.

Trading abilities: I don't trade often so I don't know

Teleport abilities: I have a zillion teleporters, thanks!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Dryth420 https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/239737-dryth420/

Scroll Name: Dryth420 https://dragcave.net/user/Dryth420

Group Name: Dryth420 Secret Santa 2020 https://dragcave.net/group/144086

Wishlist:

1. Neglected Dragon

2. 3g Thuwed

3. CB Aeon

4. CB Yellow Zyumorph

5. CB Gold Lunar herald

6. Gen5 purple Lindwyrm (The Dragon with two heads not other dragons with Lindwyrm body type) no commons in lineage

7. CB Red alcedine Male if possible

Breeding abilities: I can breed but dont have a lot of BSA Dragons and im still quite new so not to experienced at breeding

ive got a gen11 daydream thuwed CB astrapi chronos pharos obidar so I could breed gen2 cenos for gifting

Catching abilities: I'm very good at getting firegems, ive only been on the site for roughly a month and already caught a cheese and paper dragon so im decent 

Trading abilities: I have a few magi and im pretty good at trading got over half the xenos in CB form from trading common CB's

Teleport abilities: I have 5 egg slots all full atm but if i could be provided a few more magi once my eggs hatch which should be next day or so that would be greatly appreciated

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Dust

Scroll Name: 1010100_1100111

Group Name: Secret Santa's Group

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae (egg or female hatchie since I have only one xd), CB Silver (egg or male hatchie ^^), 2G SAlty or 2G from CB Hybrids\Alts. CB(or not CB xd) Zero\Nero\Iggy codes, any caps variation

2. 2G Alt Vine Male, CB Copper (egg or male green, egg or any gender rainbow!) 2G Alt Undine Male. Also need ungendered 2G Black Alt for freezing, both curled and sitting;

3. Dinos! or CB Magmas\Blusangs\Thunder for freezing;

4. CB Zyu (Pink or Yellow), CB Red Dorsal;

5. 2G Storm-Rider Dragon from female Coastal Waverunner, 2G Dusk pygmy from female Nillia, 2G Colored Striped ^^  or other 2G Hybrids for freezing;

6. I love all of 2G Dragons since I'm colleting them, but 2G Spirit Wards and from Spirit Wards are better;

7. More CB Spirit Wards! More! >3 Or any other CB Hatchies, I'm not picky. Help with my scroll goal would be amazing! (have my own google doc in signature) Need CB Red Gemshard (all gender) and Green (male) for freezing;

Breeding abilities: Have at least one CB Dragon of all breeds (but prizes), some 2G SA\Thuweds\Prizes but can't breed checkers;

Catching abilities: Can catch almost anything, except CB Metals and Staterae. Maybe can catch CB Copper\Dino. Rares\Uncommon not a big problem;

Trading abilities: I can try trade for CB Rare\Uncommon and maybe for something special (can't promise tho);

Teleport abilities: I have enough Magi, thanks! 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: dyearn

Scroll Name: dyearn

Group Name: dyearn's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, 2G from Spriter's Alt, 2G from CB Hybrids/Alts (Honorable mentions)

2. 2G PB Alt Black, Alt Vine, Alt Undine. 

3. CB Aeon

4. CB Brown/Green Copper (female or egg if possible!)

5.  Low gen (<5G) Gold Tinsel (can be stair/checker/spiral/even gen as long as its not messy!)

6. ANY EG (non-checker) Spriter's Alt with as much variety of SA as possible in the first gen (e.g. 3G with 3-4 different SA in base,4G with 7-8 different SA..etc.)

7. CB Blue Baikala, the highest even gen (within 12G) of pure bred Red Dragon you can breed:)! (no inbred)  

Breeding abilities: 3G B.shim x Witchlight stair, 4G G.shim x Mint stair (first 2 are upside-down mint), 2G jester, 2G Carina, 3G pure Amalthean/Hellhorse, can breed quite some 4G-5G EG Saltkins, also able to breed 2G PB from rainbow coppers, Blusang, red dorsal...don't think the rest are worth mentioning. Requires luck for 2G hybrid breeding tho!

Catching abilities: Have no problem catching rare stuffs like Xeno/Zyu if I wanted to, haven't been able to catch aeon/blusang yet.

Trading abilities: No problem trading for most stuffs other than CB silver/gold/unbreedables/2g prize

Teleport abilities: No worries

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: DyingLight

Scroll Name: DyingLight

Group Name: DyingLight's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Alt Sweetling (and magi if possible); CB Gold.

2. 2G from Gold female & Terrae/Caligene; 2G from Silver & Stratos/Xenowyrm.

3. CB Xenowyrms are welcome; 2G prizekin (with their favorite/complementary mate).

4. 2G avatar (or kin from male red/magi preferably); 2G Red Dorsal from female GoN.

5. CB Lunar Herald.

6. Heart/lyrical lineages ❤️

7.  CB Stratos.

Breeding abilities: 4G salt (& checkers); 3G thuwed (checker); 4G "purebred" thuwed; 3G & 4G prize(kin); 3G from penk (alt checker); 2G from (female) GoN, silvers, (male) Sinomorph & Zyumorphs; 2G alts & hybrids; BSA. Note - all depending on how stubborn the dragons will be. (can try for ND).

Catching abilities: trios, zyu, xeno; anything but metal/unbreadable/flow (cannot confidently catch those).

Trading abilities: questionable/cannot confidently trade.

Teleport abilities: all good, thanks.

#E

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Emerald01 https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/39088-emerald01/

Scroll Name: Emerald01 - https://dragcave.net/user/Emerald01

Group Name: Emerald01's Secret Santa Group 2020 https://dragcave.net/group/144728 -

Wishlist:

1. CB Straterae, 2G Bronze LH from Indigo LH and Dark Sweetling
  2. 2G Alt Black or Alt Vine (Not sure if I can request this here, but I prefer a male black parent and female Vine parent for both - I'm fine with an egg, even if it doesn't go Alt.)
  3. 2G Holidays from Indigo Lunar Herlad and any Holiday, but especially Omen Wyrm, Soulstone, Sakuhana, or any Christmas.
  4. CB Black Truffle, CB Blancblack, CB Bauta
  5. CB Indigo Lunar Herald, 2G Holidays from Indigo Lunar Herlad and any Holiday, but especially Omen Wyrm, Soulstone, Sakuhana, or any Christmas.
  6. Lineage... Any fun Frill and White lineage
  7. Reds are always appreciated. CB is lovely, but bred is also fine.

Breeding abilities: Have CB of all Christmas dragons, Most Halloween and Valentine, Gold, Silver, Coppers, Trios, 2G of any regular breed except the Strattera Xeno.

Catching abilities: I am *not* very good at catching specific things from the cave.

Trading abilities: I can sometimes catch things that I can trade for something nice. Uncommons at the least. 

Teleport abilities: I have tons of Magi dragons and would be happy to breed some for any who need them.

#F

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: FAstudent12 - Dragon Cave Forums (dragcave.net)

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/FAstudent12

Group Name: Dragon Cave - Group - FAstudent12's Secret Santa 2020 (dragcave.net)

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae, 2nd gen Gold Shimmer, 2nd gen Spriters alt, any Space coded dragon, 2nd gen Antarean from female Bronze Shim

2. CB Copper, 3rd gen Thuwed, 3rd gen Spriters alt

3. CB new Xenowyrm, CB Blusang

4. CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal

5. CB Lunar Herald, CB BSA, 2nd gen from Christmas dragon

6. Any checker lineaged dragon with Nebula/Celestial/Antarean/Elux Lucis

7. CB hatchling

Breeding abilities: 2nd gen Metals, 3rd gen Spriters alts and Prizes, 3rd gen Thuwed, 

Catching abilities: Usually really uncommon dragons or minor rares likes Coppers and Xenos, on occasion more difficult rares like Silver

Trading abilities:  Usually up to 3rd gens of Prizes and Spriters alts, sometimes 2nd gen prizes and CB Silvers 

Teleport abilities: I'm good on teleports

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Firstborn Dragon

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Firstborn Dragon (Space is not added in link, sorry.)

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/110305(Sorry but 2020 will NOT fit in the name)

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae, Neglected, 2G from Spriter's Alt

2. 2g Staterae,

3. cb Aquilo Xenowyrms, cb Aso Xenowyrms, cb Pharos Xenowyrms, cb Obidar Xenowyrms, cb Umbra Xenowyrms, cb Ke’maro Xenowyrms

4. CB Zyumorph

5. CB Fire Gem, 2nd gen Jester 2nd gen Setsong

6. Guardian, black, Pitfire Pargulus pygmy any linaige but inbred please.

7.  Any black, guardian,Pargulus Pygmy, Sunrise egg or hatchy.  (CB prefered but will take either thank you)

Breeding abilities: CBs of MOST dragons, excluding most new xeno species.

Catching abilities: Not that great at catching anything higher then uncommon, though I get lucky here and there with rare eggs.  But I wouldn't count on my luck my internet is laggy at times.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of magi thank you

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: flower1818

Scroll Name: flower1616

Group Name: flower1818's Secret Santa 2020 

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, or 2G Prize

2. CB Copper, or 3G Thuwed

3. CB Blusang, or CB Aeon

4. CB Tan Ridgewing, or CB Zyumorph

5. CB Fire Gem (any colour)

6. 3G Black egg/hatchling from a M Shadow Walker x F Black Checker

7. CB Nebula, any colour

Breeding abilities: I have a couple CB Metals, CB Trio(s), decent prize lines. I do have a few Spriter Alts and the like I can breed, I just have to sort through them. My Black dragons are semi "good" at alting regularly

Catching abilities: I'm pretty good at catching uncommons, but I'm too slow to catch any rares/trios with any regularity

Trading abilities: I usually only trade unless I really have/want to, but I feel that I'm a pretty good at judging what eggs/hatchlings are "worth" during trading.

Teleport abilities: I have at least 20 Magi, so I should be good!

#G

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: galleri https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/51715-galleri/

Scroll Name: galleri https://dragcave.net/user/galleri

Group Name: galleri's Secret Santa 2020 https://dragcave.net/group/144901

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, 2G Prize, 2G from Alt Sweetling

2. 3G Prize, 3G Sprinter's Alt, 3G Thuwed, 

3. Cheese, Paper, 3G Metal, CB Trio, CB Blusang

4. CB Tan Ridgewing, 2G Avatar, 4g from Sprinter's Alt

5. CB Lunar Herald, CB BSA dragon (Red Dragon or Purple Dragon), 5-6G Prize

6. Something pretty, or you are proud of! (Prefer no messy lineages, but if it is what you have and are proud of, I will be happy!) 

7. CB Sapo, CB Crimson Royal 

Breeding abilities: Pretty sure I can breed anything that is in my scroll. 

Catching abilities: Not really sure what this part means?

Trading abilities: Not 100 percent on this one, so I do not want to say yes or no. But I think I can do this. I have traded lots before...sooooo 

Teleport abilities: No I am good thank you! 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Glyndlamir

Scroll Name: Glyndlamir

Group Name: Glyndlamir's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae, 2nd Gen Prizekin from male Silver Tinsel x female Royal Blue

2. 2g Staterae, 3g Prize (EG if possible), 3g from Spriter's Alt

3. CB Xenowyrm (any of the newer breeds)

4. 2nd Gen Avatar from 2020 release

5. 2nd Gen Amalthean or Carina

6. Tercorn dragon from female Silver either 2nd Gen or 3rd/4th Gen checker from nicely named ancestors, 4th Gen Lihnseyre checker with male Arcanas

7. CB Mistra or Tercorn hatchling

Breeding abilities: 2nd Gen metalkins (Metals might be difficult as I have very few CBs), most Holiday CBs since 2011, some checkers/other lineages, 4th Gen SA-lineages, Holiday-lineages, Prizes from 4th Gen up (might have a shot at 3rd Gen but no promises), all hybrids, can try for Alt Undines/Vines/Blacks in endless loops

Catching abilities: I can catch Zyus, Blusangs and most uncommons, Trios, Xenos, Paper, Cheese and Dino are difficult but not impossible, can't catch metals, Coppers, Aeons or Staterae

Trading abilities: I can usually trade for anything except CB Gold, Neglected, 2nd Gen Prize, 2nd Gen from SA and probably CB Staterae (haven't tried yet)

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Gwathgor

Scroll Name: Gwathgor

Group Name: Gwathgor's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold; CB Silver; Neglected; 2G Prize (Eastern/Shimmerscale)

2. CB Copper (especially green, but I'd be happy with any colour); 2G Gold; 2G Silver

3. CB Magma; CB Blusang; any Dino; Paper

4. CB Red Dorsal

5. CB Lunar Herald; CB Pink

6. 2G Stone (male hatchling or influenceable egg) from brown CB Copper mother; Fever Wyvern x Equinox checker (influenceable egg or correctly gendered hatchling; doesn't matter if females in the checker are Fevers and males are Equinox or the other way around); any pretty checker involving Lunar Heralds

7. CB Floret Wyvern; green Siyat hatchling

Breeding abilities: I own at least one CB dragon from each Halloween breed and CB Ice and Thunder pairs. I can try breeding 2G PB Staterae (though effects so far haven't been great), 5G Silver Tinsel stairstep, 4G Silver stairstep with Pitfire, 3G Gold stairstep with Pitfire, 4G PB Silver. I think I'd be able to breed some checkers as well, though nothing too special (like SAltkins/holiday checkers/Prizes).

Catching abilities: I can catch Zyus and Xenos, sometimes Ice/Thunder (didn't have much luck with Magmas so far). Not good at catching Aeons/Metals/Blusangs/unbreedables.

Trading abilities: I don't have much confidence in my trading abilities, usually the best I can do is catching some new CB Xenos and trying

Teleport abilities: I could maybe use one or two eggs, just in case.

#H

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: HappyAppy

Scroll Name: HappyAppy 

Group Name: HappyAppy's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae or 2G Western Prize (from male Bronze or female Gold)

2. 2G Gold or Alt Undine

3. CB Thalassa Xeno or CB Aeon

4. CB Zyumorph (not White)

5. CB Gold Lunar Herald or CB Fire Gem (Red or Blue)

6. Amalthean or Freckled with an even gen lineage

7. CB Floret Wyvern or Purple of any lineage

Breeding abilities: I have CB pairs of most dragons (minus metals, prizes, and alts). I have CBs of all Halloween dragons, all Christmas dragons (will get missing ones this year), and some Valentine's dragons.

Catching abilities: I can catch Xenos, Zyus, and Trios. Have never caught a CB metal and not good at catching unbreedables.

Trading abilities: I don't usually trade but I don't think I can breed anything worth some of the rarer dragons.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magi dragons :)

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Hazelbush360 https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/49275-hazelbush360/

Scroll Name:  Hazelbush360 https://dragcave.net/user/Hazelbush360

Group Name: Hazelbush360's Secret Santa 2020 https://dragcave.net/group/144098

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Copper, Even Gen Prize, Neglected, Staterae (any), Paper, Cheese, Blue Dino, Yellow Dino, Green Dino, Chickens, CB Elemental (Thunder, Ice, Magma)

2. Alt Vine (even gen), Xyumorph (any)

3. Even Gen Carina, Stormrider, Amalthian, or Shallow Water Dragon

4. CB Floret Wyvern

5. CB Firegem 

6. CB Ridgewing

7. Red Dragon (any)

Breeding abilities: I can breed Metallics, Prizes, and Holidays but they're not CB.

Catching abilities: Very poor. Rare dragons have slipped from me a lot. Either that or I just never learned how to actually catch.

Trading abilities: I haven't traded in a while.

Teleport abilities: I've got enough Magis.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: HeatherMarie

Scroll Name: Marie19

Group Name: HeatherMarie's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. Messy-lineaged Staterae (the messier the better, inbreds welcome, 20+gen would be amazing!!)
2. Any messy-lineaged old Xenowyrm (Pyro or Thalassa preferred, 'messy' meaning random and long-lineaged, no stairsteps/even-gens/etc)
3. red or blue Dino
4. Any messy-lineaged Drake (except Greater Spotted) (the messier the better, prefer 10+gen)
5. Non-inbred 5+gen Amalthean (no Dorkface or Thuwed lineages please)
6. Messy-lineaged Pargulus/Avea/Red-Tailed Wyrm/Pipio Pygmy (prefer 10+ gen, the messier the better!)
7. Regular Black hatchling or Skystrider hatchling, stage-1 only, for freezing (prefer messy!)

Breeding abilities: Don't have many nice/special lineages, though I can breed 2g kins from most holidays. I have 1 male and 1 female CB Gold to breed from, and can breed 2g from most uncommons (Copper, Zyu, Xeno, Aeon). (Have no CB or low-gen Silvers though!)

Catching abilities: No good at catching Golds/Silvers, but can fairly reliably catch Aeons/Zyus/Xenos (not Stats!). Trios are more hit-or-miss, Magmas are easier to catch than Ice or Thunders. Can sometimes catch unbreedables, not reliably though. 

Trading abilities: Not very confident in trading ability, can sometimes trade caught Xenos for other Xeno types

Teleport abilities: Have plenty of Magis

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: hedy

Scroll Name: HeDy

Group Name: hedy’s secret santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, Neglected, 2G Prize

2. CB green Copper, 2G Alt Black, 2G Alt Vine, 2G Alt Undine. 

3. CB Aeon, CB 2020 Xenowyrm

4. 2-3G EG Holiday lineage

5. EG Tetra lineage

6. 3G EG Equinox lineage

7. CB any 2020 release

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2Gs from most releases, metals, trios, every holiday dragon (except female Halloween ’20), and a female Bronze Shimmer. Can breed many nice checkers, including some holiday, metal and prize.

Catching abilities: Can catch Xenos, Zyus, Trios etc., but not Metals or Dinos. 

Trading abilities: I can trade for most things. 

Teleport abilities: I have enough Magis. 

#I

#J

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Jazeki

Scroll Name: Snickerkitties

Group Name: Jazeki's secret santa group

Wishlist:

1.  CB gold, CB silver, CB Staterae, 2nd gen prize, 2nd gen spriter's alt

2.  CB copper, 3rd gen spriter's alt

3. CB xeno

4. CB  zyu

5. CB lunar herald

6.  I would like offspring from your silliest lineage.

7.  any one CB common or uncommon  egg or hatchling

Breeding abilities: I can breed 3rd gen and up spriter altkins ,Thuweds, and prizes. I can also breed 2nd gen and up metallics and avatars.

Catching abilities: I can catch most common and uncommon things. I have horrible luck with unbreedables and metals.

Trading abilities: I can trade for most things except for CB metallics, 2nd gen prizes,  and unbreedables. 

Teleport abilities: I have a ton of magis. 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: jetaime

Scroll Name: jetaime

Group Name: Jetaime's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae, 2G Prizekin (any from M/F S T or M BT), 2G from Spriter's Alt, 2G From Female Holly

2. 2G Metal, 2G Staterae, Alt Undine

3. CB Aeon, Chicken, Dino

4. CB Zyumorph

5. CB Pink, 2G from Holiday

6. Surprise me!

7. Any BSA hatchling

Breeding abilities: Have all CB holidays, can breed 2G metals and 2G Prize/Prizekins (from CB M & F Silver Tinsel and CB M Bronze Tinsel)

Catching abilities: Not reliable at catching rares. 

Trading abilities: Can usually trade for most things, including CB metals, 2G Prize/Prizekins, NDs, unbreedables.

Teleport abilities: I have enough Magi, thanks!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: jewel21

Scroll Name: jewel21

Group Name: Jewel's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1.  CB Staterae, Neglected, 2G Prize , 2G from Spriter's Alt

2. 2g Metal, 3g from Spriter's Alt, 3g Thuwed, Alt Black

3. CB Blusang, Chicken, Dino, CB Aquilo Xenowyrm, CB Chrono Xenowrym

4. 4G or higher Metal, 4G Prize, 4G from Spriter's Alt.

5.  2G Hybrid, 5-6G Prize, 2G from Holidays.

6. Any Thuwed or Dorkface lineage. Nothing too messy though or inbred. 

7. Surprise me!

Breeding abilities:  I have a Silver Tinsel Prize Dragon that refuses to breed anything but 2G Prizekins. So, if you want a prizekin, I am your gal. I also have a couple of CB golds/Silvers, but no promises. 

Catching abilities: I can occasionally catch a cheese dragon or a paper. Nothing more exotic than that, unfortunately. 

Trading abilities: I don't really have much luck with trading. 

Teleport abilities: I am all set. 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/20334-jumpsnake/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/jumpsnake

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/143900

Wishlist:

1. CB straterae or 2g from SA

2.CB xeno

3. CB xeno

4.2g amalthean

5. 2g amalthean

6. Anything with a pretty lineage, especially if it involves xenos

7. tercorn or aether, CB or with a pretty lineage

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2g prize from SS female. I can breed a few 3g SA lines. I have a handful of CB metals but they are not super productive, haha!

Catching abilities: Not great. Despite good internet now I rarely have time to stalk the cave.

Trading abilities: I have decent but not exceptional trading abilities.

Teleport abilities: Nope, I'm all good but happy to breed some if you need any donated!

#K

Forum Name: Kelkelen

Scroll Name: Kelkelen

Group Name: Kelkelen’s Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter’s Alt, 2G from Silver Tinsel (not from Balloon, Olive, or Dorsal, please), 2G f Bronze Lunar Herald from m Gold Tinsel, 2G m Albino from f Bronze Tinsel

2. 3EG checker from Prize, 3EG from Spriter’s Alt

3. 2G Prizekin, CB Aquilo/Aso/Umbra Xenowyrm

4. CB Zyumorph (especially Pink or Yellow, but any is good!)

5. 2G Green Fire Gem, or Red Nebula from Heartseeker; 2G Tan Ridgewing from pink Sweetling

6. Song/poem Lyric Lineage!  Or any cool lineage you’re proud of!  Or 3EG checker Ice or Red Tidal from Heartseeker.

7.  CB or nice checker lineage of any of my favorite breeds from my signature!  Royal Blues, Embers, Harvests, Terrae, Black Teas, Sunsongs, Deep Seas, Lunar Heralds, Fever Wyverns, Coastal Waverunners, Blunas, Royal Crimsons, ANY Pygmy, Black Truffles, Monarchs, etc.  You get the idea!

Breeding abilities: Tinsels and Shimmers, SO many 5th-gen and higher perfect stairs, a few 3rd or 4th gens.  Pretty checkers, EG lineages, 3rd – 8th gen.  Spriter’s Alt EG lineages, 3rd, 4th and 5th gen.  3rd and 4th EG Holiday checkers.  2G metals. Have 6 cooperative CB Silvers to breed with, and 5 (picky!) CB Golds.  Plenty of CB Trios.  Rainbow lineages.  Poem/song lyric lineages.  BSAs.  PB 2nd gens of just about anything.  I try to name all my dragons nicely.

Catching abilities: NOT CB Metals or Staterae.  Can sometimes catch Trios, occasionally Xenos or Zyus, rarely an Aeon, Dino, Paper, or Cheese, and am generally good at catching Almandines, Spessartines, Blusangs, Golden Wyverns, Pargulus Pygmies, Fire Gems, other uncommons.

Trading abilities: Average, I can make decent trades using my Spriter’s Alt lineages or low-gen prizes and metallics.

Teleport abilities: Many, many Magi!  I be good. 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Kovia

Scroll Name: Kovia

Group Name: Kovia's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. Neglected from any lineage, CB Gold, CB Staterae (I missed the release), 2G from SA, 2G Prizekin from Electric or Daydream

2. 2G Staterae, 3G Prize, 3G from SA

3. Paper, CB Aso/Aquilo/Pharos/Umbra/Obidar/Ke'Maro Xenowyrm (I missed the release).

4. 4G Prize, 4G from SA

5. 2G Soulpeace, 2G Storm-Rider

6. Bred Electric, Daydream, Soulpeace, Storm-Rider, Aso/Aquilo/Pharos/Umbra/Obidar/Ke'Maro Xenowyrm. Anything clean is good.

7. CB Electric or Daydream.

Breeding abilities: I have CBs of most dragons I can breed, including GoNs, SIlvers, a Gold, Holidays, and Trios. I can also breed 4G and up Prizes, 3G and up Thuweds, and 3G and up from SA.

Catching abilities: I can catch commons but can't really promise anything rare.

Trading abilities: Can't make any promises here, sorry.

Teleport abilities: I'm good!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name:  https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/239153-kovyx/

Scroll Name:  https://dragcave.net/user/kovyx

Group Name:  kovyx's secret santa 2020  https://dragcave.net/group/144144

Wishlist:

1.  CB staterae, influence-able egg or male hatchling. 2g from alt sweetling. 2g saltkin with gold or any metal. CB gold. Anything cb with an all number code.

2.  Any alt; vine, black, undine. CB copper. 2g staterae with (preferably female) celestial, influence-able egg or male hatchling.

3.  CB trio, CB aeon, CB obidar or mageia xeno, chicken or cheese. surprise me.

4.  CB zyumorph (aside from red), CB golden wyvern. surprise me.

5.  CB lunar herald, CB firegem, 2g jester, 2g arcana with (preferably male) celestial, or any pair you think works with the vibe. surprise me.

6.  Celestial based spacey themed lineage, or magi element themed lineage. Favorite spiral/plant style. Also love rainbow lineages. surprise me.

7.  Pair of CB waters from coast, or storms from volcano. or just one of any of those, whatever really. Anything cb that i don't already have in my scroll (i have a group for all my cbs). surprise me.

Breeding abilities: I have several salt-kin, thuwed, prize/shimmer and holiday lineages, however any children i breed from these would likely end up with breaking the lineage pattern, and probably create something messy. I have several nice cb pairs for 2g pb eggs, including a few xenos and a market-born staterae, and some halloween dragons. Can also make a couple different 2g hybrids.

Catching abilities: I've only recently begun hanging out in the caves more, so i can't say i'm able to get specific things very quickly. Most especially because right now i do not have internet access at my home so won't be able to be searching the caves very often. Most of my nicest things would be from the discord server, but even then i am not often available to catch from there either.

Trading abilities: I know very little of the trading scene, however everything i listed in the breeding abilities i would be willing to trade.

Teleport abilities: I currently have 7 magi... that will probably be enough for my ability in gifting.

#L

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name:  Lesh4537 

Scroll Name: Lesh4537

Group Name: Lesh4537 2020 Secret Santa list

Wishlist: Prize wishlist 

1. CB Staterae, 2G Prize,  2G from Spriter's Alt, 2G Prizekin (Stripe or Plated Colossus from female bronze Tinsel, Astrapi from male gold Shimmer, green Copper from male silver Shimmer, purple Floret from female silver Shimmer or Silver from male bronze Shimmer)

2. 2G Metal (not purebred please), 2G Staterae (not purebred please), 3G Prize checker, 3G Spriter's Alt checker, 3G Thuwed checker 

3. CB Xenowyrm (prefer new xenos please), 3G Metal checker, CB Aeon, 2G Prizekin

4. CB Zyumorph

5. CB Fire Gem, 2G Hybrid

6. I do like nice 3-4G checker common/uncommon lineages

7. bred BSA dragon (Purple or Aeon preferred)

Breeding abilities: have one CB Prize, have CB of all holidays and metals, can breed some low-gen prize checkers or stairs, plenty of metal, holiday and common checker lineages

Catching abilities: can catch trios, coppers and xenos most of the time - cannot catch stats, silvers, golds or unbreedable

Trading abilities: can create Neglecteds which can be used to trade for anything I can't catch/breed myself

Teleport abilities: no, thank you

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: LibraMoon

Scroll Name: xAzure

Group Name: LibraMoon's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Staterae, 2G Prize

2. CB Red Copper, 2G Staterae, 3G Prize

3. CB Xenowyrm (no Astrapi), CB Aeon, Purple Dino

4. CB Zyumorph, any clean-lineaged Gold or Silver

5. CB blue Fire Gem, CB Floret

6. A red striped mate for this

7. Any Striped dragon, preferably with a cool lineage, they are my favorite breed!

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2G/3G PB hybrids and 2G Trios / Coppers / Astrapi Xenos / Guardian Avatars. I also have lots of CB commons and uncommons so I could definitely try my hand at breeding something specific for a lineage.

Catching abilities: I don't have a great internet connection but I'm okay at catching CB uncommons (Fire Gems, Gemshards, Lunar Heralds, occasionally Xenos).

Trading abilities: I honestly don't have much experience in using trades. I can try however!

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magi, thank you!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/237359-lushwave/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Mu-Cephei

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/142740

Wishlist:

1. 2G from female Holly, 2G from Alt Sweetling

2. CB Copper

3. Paper

4. CB Red Dorsal

5. 2G Jester

6. A lyrical/poem line

7. CB blue Baikala

Breeding abilities: I own a CB Silver tinsel and a fair amount of 2G sAlts and 2G Thuweds to breed from.

Catching abilities: I can catch most anything easily except for Golds and Staterae.

Trading abilities: I'll try trading any caught lower-tier rares for more valuable ones but can't guarantee success.

Teleport abilities: I think I have enough.

#M

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: MinMin

Scroll Name: Min909

Group Name: MinMin's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. 2G Spriter's Alt, CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Staterae, 2G from Alt Black

2. CB Copper, 2G Gold from F Staterae, Alt Black, Alt Undine, Alt Vine

3. Dino (blue pref), 2G Prizekin, CB Aeon, Chicken, Paper

4. CB Tan Ridgewing

5. CB Lunar Herald

6.  Surprise me with something pretty :D

7.  Any CB hatchling, preference to pygmies but am missing many CB hatchies so really any :)

Breeding abilities: I can breed 3G prize checkers, 3EG Saltkin, 2G metals.

Catching abilities: I am unable to catch CB metals/stats, but can reliably catch CB rares like xenos or zyus and unbreedables (for the most part) .  

Trading abilities: I can trade for the dragons I can catch (so generally not CB metal/stat, Neglected).

Teleport abilities: I should be good!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Mochi

Scroll Name: xxlonewolfxx

Group Name: Group

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, 2G from Spriter's Alt (excluding Arcana), CB Staterae, CB Silver, Neglected, Any egg with code 'mochi' or 'm0chi'

2. 2G Alt Undine, 3G from Spriter's Alt, 3G Prize, 2G Staterae

3. CB Xenowyrm (preferably new release ones but I'm happy with any), CB Aeon, Chicken, CB Trio

4. CB Tan Ridgewing, 4G Metal with pretty lineage (not picky just anything nice)

5. 2G Jester, 2G Carina, 2G from Valentine's dragons (excluding Valentine 2009 dragon) or Arcana, 2G Amalthean, CB Lunar Herald (preferably not silver), 2G Dusk Pygmy, 2G Setsong, 2G Risensong

6. Lineages with nicely named parents/parents named after well-known characters (ie. named after book/movie/tv characters), rainbow lineage, lyrical lineages, a lineage you're proud of, preferably nothing too messy or inbred (though I will take inbred lineages over messy ones)

7. CB Pargulus Pygmy (I need green but any color is good!), CB Seasonal, CB Gemshard, CB Blancblack, CB Cloudplume, Astaarus hatchling for freezing, Equinox hatchling for freezing

Breeding abilities: I have a prize dragon so I can try to breed for 2G prizekin & maybe a 2G prize, I have a lot of different low gen prizes with clean lineages to breed from, I have a 2G Spriter's Alt and can breed a number of 4G checkers with multiple spriter's alts, I can breed some 2G hybrids, I can breed 2G Aeons and have some PB aeon lineages, and I have some holiday checkers

Catching abilities: I can't catch metals (except coppers on the very rare occasion) and cannot reliably catch xenos. I can catch fire gems, lunar heralds, blusangs, golden wyverns, and sometimes zyus. 

Trading abilities: I haven't traded in quite a long time but I could probably trade for most things except tier 1

Teleport abilities: No

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Moriaty (old forum name - IOU https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/228680-iou/)

Scroll Name: M_JIM https://dragcave.net/user/M_Jim

Group Name: Santa2020 https://dragcave.net/group/143470

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt, Neglected, 2G Prize, CB Gold (descending order in Wishlist!)

2. 3G from Spriter's Alt, any lineaged Staterae

3. CB xeno, 2020 release

4. Surprise me

5. Amalthean, hatchi if possible

6. Surprise me

7. CB hatchling of any dragon release in the recent two years

Breeding abilities: 

Have one 2GSAlt that if lucky can produce a 3G checker egg (saying if lucky b/c its pairing is silver and they don't throw eggs often)

Have four 2G prize (gold bronze tinsel, 2 bronze shimmer) that can produce stair step 3G egg

Can breed 2G copper, silver, trio, Blusang, and have some higher gen checkers and pureblood. I was off for about two years (18-20) though, so anything that's released in this timeframe I probably can't breed

Catching abilities: Can hunt code, but no guarantee. Pretty good at hunting xeno, no staterae though

Trading abilities: Able to get 2G prize/prizekin, though may not have the mate you want. Have two friends who have won raffles and can help (aren't on forum and don't have much CB dragons...which is why I said might not have specific pairing you want)

Teleport abilities: Have loads of Magi

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/60528-must_ingel/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/must_ingel

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/145751

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, Neglected, 2g prize, 2g prizekin (with frilled), 2g from SA, 2g from alt sweetling, all-numbers

2. CB brown copper egg, alt undine

3. CB Aeon, chicken, dino, paper, cheese

4. CB red dorsal 

5. CB lunar herald

6. Any pairing with a Frilled 

7. CB Frilled

Breeding abilities: can breed a couple of 3g salts, 2g metals, some 3g prizes, can link a prepared group to look further

Catching abilities: Dinos, Lunar Heralds, Fire Gems, anything below that, can make NDs

Trading abilities: Anything from NDs and below

Teleport abilities: No Magi help required

#N

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/233902-nqli/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Nqli

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/142568

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae, 2g Prize (any!), 2g Prizekin (Silver Tinsel M x Royal Blue F, not Opus Francigenum please), 2g SA or HM (any! I love honorable mentions <3), 2g Lihnseyre from female holly (not Kline or Filimeala please)

2. 3g from anything pretty, especially alts and HMs ^-^

3. Always love any 2g prizekin!

4. 4g from anything pretty!

5. 2g hybrid from this year would be nice :o don't have any yet

6. Rainbow lineage, pretty song lineage, anything else you're especially proud of?

7. I will always accept BSAs of any lineage!

Breeding abilities: I can breed 3g+ alt/HM lineages, thuwed lineages, prize checkers, 2g metals, 3g female holly checker :)

Catching abilities: Can reliably catch pretty much everything except CB gold/silver/staterae

Trading abilities: Can usually trade caveborn rares and the above breedings for other fun stuff

Teleport abilities: I'm ok, thanks!

Edited by Secret Santa

Participants

Letters O - Z

#O

#P

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Peachycupcake525

Scroll Name: Peachycupcake525

Group Name: Peachy's Secret Santa 2020 (my whole name didn't fit)

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae, 2G prize, or CB silver

2. CB Copper

3. 2G prizekin (especially from female bronze shimmer)

4. Surprise me

5. CB purple

6. Any lyrical lineage, any Mint with a lineage (for freezing probably)

7. CB Mint

Breeding abilities: I have a CB female bronze shimmer, along with a few checkers and checker-like things from my prize. I don't do much lineage breeding, but I have this lyrical lineage, which I think is kind of interesting. I have a CB male silver and a CB male gold. I also have some CB golden wyverns and a few CB trios.

Catching abilities: I'm not very good at catching stuff, but I have caught some uncommons sometimes and even a few unbreedables and trios.

Trading abilities: I'm not very good at trading, but I could probably get something good with a 2g prize egg.

Teleport abilities: I'm good on magis.

#Q

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: QueenAquariusDragon

https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/236683-queenaquariusdragon/

Scroll Name: 

QueenAquariusDragon
https://dragcave.net/user/QueenAquariusDragon

Group Name: 

QueenAquariusDragon's SSanta2020
https://dragcave.net/group/143190

Wishlist:

1. Cb gold, Cb silver, Cb stat, 2nd spriter alt, 2nd gen from Alt sweetling, 2nd prize, 2nd gen prizekin (tercorn if I may ask), cb coded tercorn, 2nd gen from female holly! 

2. Cb green/rainbow coppers, trio, 3rd gen altkin, 3rd gen prize, altkin

3. Any that fits this category (no inbreds or messies though please, for 2. , 3. , 4. , 5. , 6. And 7.)

4. Any that fits this category

5. Any that fits this category 

6. Tercorns, Golds 

7.  Any that fits this category (especially cb tercorns)! 

Breeding abilities: I can breed 3rd gen prizes/prize kins, 3rd gen Salt kins, and a few other fancy pairs! I also have a good amount of cb dragons, so if 2nd gens are needed, I can probably breed it! (I don't have a link to all of my cbs yet, but if you'd like a link to my 2nd gen prizes and 2nd gen salts that I breed, I can post them here)!

Catching abilities: I'm not the best when it comes to catching CB rares and such sadly ;-;

Though! I sometimes can catch a rare or two, and most uncommon as well as common dragons I can catch! 

Trading abilities: I don't have the best of trading abilities; Usually it's hard for me to help someone get what they'd like for their trade, or in general for me to have what they like-

Teleport abilities: I have a few! But, if I may be spared any incase I run out, that'd be lovely!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: quitter (https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/191766-quitter/)

Scroll Name: quitter (https://dragcave.net/user/quitter)

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/145679

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae, CB Gold, 2G from Spriter's Alt

2. CB Green/Rainbow Copper, 2G Metal (ideally from common)

3. CB Aeon, Purple Dino, 2G Prizekin

4. CB Tan Ridgewing (influenceable egg or female hatchling), CB Red Dorsal (influenceable egg or female hatchling)

5. CB Fire Gem

6. 2G Gaia from Male Blue Gemshard x Female Aquilo (prefer named parents). Or surprise me! :)

7. CB Blue Baikala, any CB hatchie

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2G metals/stats, 3G prize checkers, 3G SAltkin

Catching abilities: I can catch rares like xenos/trios, but can't catch CB metals

Trading abilities: I can generally trade for anything

Teleport abilities: I'm good!

#R

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/196791-rangerlucy/ 

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/rangerlucy

Group Name: Group

Wishlist:

1.  CB Silver, CB Staterae

2. 3g Prize, CB Copper, 2g metal

3. CB Xeno (preferably one of the new ones though any are welcome), Dino, 3g metal

4.  CB zyumorph, 4g metal

5. 2g white from Val 09

6.  Nicely lineaged canopy, Checkers with Canopy, any lineage which your are proud of 

7.   CB of any uncommon/common 2020 release

Breeding abilities: I have CBs of all currently released holidays, I have a number of checker lineages that I can breed including holidays and metals, I have a handful of low gen prizes but I can't breed checkers for these. I have 2 male CB golds

Catching abilities: I can't catch metals or unbreedables, can occasionally catch xeno's/ Trio, can usually catch Zyu and should be able to catch anything more common

Trading abilities: It's been a while since I've tried to trade anything, I would guess similar to my catching ability

Teleport abilities: I'm fine

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Rememberdrgns

Scroll Name: RememberDragons

Group Name: Rememberdrgns' Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, Silver, Staterae, 2G SAltkin, the codes (drgns), (uumuu) any caps

2. 3G SAltkin, Alt black

3. Dino, chicken, CB Chrono/Obidar/Umbra Xeno, CB Aeon

4. 4G SAltkin

5. CB Gold Lunar Herald, CB Red, CB Purple, CB Pink

6. EG SAltkin or the funky ones with non-CB alts, 2G/EG PB Celestials, 2G from Lihnseyre and Aeon (either breed)

7. CB: Ash, Lihnseyre, Celestial, Kovos, Magelight, Gilded Bloodscale

Hatchling: s1 Two-Finned Bluna

Breeding abilities: Have CBs of every breed except blue Nebula, Gold/Bronze Shimmers and all Tinsels, also have SAltkin and Thuweds 2G+

Catching abilities: Can catch about everything but CB Gold/Silver and Dinos. Also experienced in making NDs.

Trading abilities: Most things except CB Gold/Silver, unreliably and only some for 2G SAlts. 

Teleport abilities: Have sufficient Magi.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Rissfleisch

Scroll Name: Rissfleisch

Group Name: Rissfleisch's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, CB Gold, CB Silver, 2g Spriter's Alt (Preference for pastel tones/Pink ones. One of my biggest dream ones is a 2G and 3G Tercorn from Tercorn x Pink Mistletoe ❤️), 2G Prizekin (any really)

2. 2G Metals, 3G Spriter's Alt

3. Dinos (I see them in Jungle but keep missing them, I want one xD)

4. Chicken

5. CB Aso Xenowyrm,  CB Pharos Xenowyrm, CB Mageia Xenowyrm, CB Obidar Xenowyrm❤️

6. Zyus, CB or not! I can't get to find nor trade one :o

7. BSA hatchies bundle (Female pink, omg my pink ones just want to be guys ffs) and GEODES I love them but can't get to breed one ugh ❤️

Breeding abilities: I got a 2G PB Gold, a 2G PB Silver, a 2G Spriter's alt with both parents sAltkin, two CB Coppers, a few 3G Prizekin, 3G Pink Pumpkin alt, 6G and 10G from Penk

Catching abilities: I suck at it. I caught a couple of cheeses but that's it :c I caught several Xenos tho, but no Stat

Trading abilities: I can trade but as you can see I'm pretty limited :o

Teleport abilities: I'm ok

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Ruby Eyes

Scroll Name: Ruby Eyes

Group Name: I put my leetle tree in there to keep an eye on things :D

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae, Neglected (only need a male for freezing)

2. CB Spessartine, male 2nd gen Alt Black from Magi father

3. CB Mageia, CB Aso

4. CB Pargulus of any colour

5. 2nd gen Jester, Amalthean, Dusk - I'd love if the parents were named

6. just one 2nd gen Balloon from Stratos father (mate for https://dragcave.net/lineage/3YyDm)

7. CB blue Xol hatchling, either gender

Breeding abilities: Can breed a few Spriter's Alt lines and a purple Thuwed checker; Halloween, Christmas, Valentine lineages; I have a few CB Metals available for breeding, also CB Zyus and Xenos; some pretty checkers involving Zyus (*I* like them, at least!); PB Reds, Vines, Blacks; 4 2nd gen Prizes available for stairs and several longer Prize stairs from older CBs; 1 female HM.

Catching abilities: I'm a patient code catcher. I'm too slow for rares though.

Trading abilities: I'm a lousy trader. I do fulfill IOUs - I just never make any that would involve me catching rares.

Teleport abilities: I have 136 adult Magis :) I like orange!

#S

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Seriva Senkalora

Scroll Name: Seriva Senkalora 

Group Name: Seriva Senkalora's Santa 2020

Wishlist:

Slot 1: CB Gold, CB Staterae, Neglected, 2G from Spriter's Alt

Slot 2: 2G Staterae (from male Staterae, if it's allowed to ask for), 3G from Spriter's Alt, any yellow Undine hatchie for freezing

Slot 3: Red, yellow or purple Dino (for freezing), CB Aeon

Slot 4: 2G Avatar of your favourite pairing, surprise me :)

Slot 5: 2G Amalthean (from female White), CB Pink

Slot 6: A mate for my 3G female silver from tan Ridgewing checker would be great. And I love purebreds of any kind. Or do you have a special lineage you'd love to share? :D

Slot 7: surprise me :)

Breeding abilities: I have CB pairs of nearly every breed available. Only missing Staterae and Prizes. My scroll is with pink Sweetlings and gold winged Snow Angels. I have a 2G Prize and a 2G SAltkin with matching mates and some pretty checker lineages with and without holiday mates as well as some low gen Prizes with stair lineages and a big bunch of purebreds. :)

Catching abilities: Really bad in Gold, Silver, Staterae or Dinos and not really lucky with Aeons, Blusangs, Coppers or Xenos. With some efforts and patience sometimes I can get Trios and Zyus, but mostly I'm not that fast.

Trading abilities: Honestly I don't do much trading on the forums or the trade hub...

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of magis available. And I can breed some for free, if someone needs them.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Sesshomaru

Scroll Name: Miral

Group Name: Demonic Santa

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt, CB Staterae, the codes (sword), (blade), (demon), (lunar), (tsuki), or any other code of that ilk - weird caps and leetspeak ok

2. 2G Staterae

3. 2G Prizekin

4. 4G from Spriter's Alt

5. 2G Equinox or Elux Lucis from Starsinger

6. EG from CB Hellhorse, CB Soulpeace, CB Alt Black, or the other past Honorable Mention CBs

7. CB Astaarus, CB Sapo, CB Xol, CB Venturis, CB Rift, CB Skystrider, CB Labradorite, CB Sandwaste, CB Skysilk, bred Aeons

Breeding abilities: I can breed 3G+ Thuweds, 3G+ SAlts, 2G+ prizes, 2G+ metals and rares.

Catching abilities: My catching abilities have waned after I had to downgrade my internet speed. I can only reliable catch things up to Trios, Blusangs, Xenos (no Staterae), etc. I do not make NDs.

Trading abilities: Theoretically, I can trade for 2G prizes with offspring from my CB Bronze Tinsel. Anything else on that tier (Neglected, 2G SAlt, etc.) is a little hard to come by at the moment.

Teleport abilities: I'm pretty well-stocked with Magis, but could always use a few more.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Solaries

Scroll Name: Solaries 

Group Name: Sol’s Secret Santa 2020; leetle tree as placeholder

Wishlist: (All lineages must be nicely named)

1. CB Gold/Silver, CB Staterae, CB Gendered/Ungendered Neglected, 2g Prize (No Olive, Albino, Black, Pyrovar please), 2g SAltkin, 2g Tercorn x Black Sweetling, 2g from Female Holly (No Olive, Albino, Black, Pyrovar please), CB Name codes only (Format: Xxxxx): Solar, Aries, Oreos, Kirby, Yoshi, CB all-number codes, “CB” Vampire bit from 2008 Vampire from Cave (nicely named), 2g from Upside down Mint (No Olive, Albino, Black, Pyrovar)

2. 2g PB Staterae, 3g Prize (No Olive, Albino, Black, Pyrovar), 3g SAltkin (Stairs or Checkers), 3g Thuwed

3. CB Blusang, CB New Xeno (Pharos preferably), Dino (Red, Yellow), CB Aeon

4. CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal, 2g Avatar

5. CB BSA (Red, Bolt, Pink, Magi), CB Lunar Herald, 2g Hybrid (Dusk Pygmy, Storm-Rider, Amalthean, Jester, Carina, Soulpeace), 2g from Holidays (No Olive, Albino, Black, Pyrovar)

6. 2g-3g of your favorite lineage (nicely named, please), 3g-4g checker with Zombies in base, 3g-4g Rainbow lineage, 100g Rainbow lineage with all dragons nicely named, 3g-5g Unique Hybrid lineage (one hybrid per 2g; example: 2g Soulpeace x 2g Amalthean, no duplicates), Surprise me—lineage of your choice, but nothing messy, deadline and/or inbred, please

7. CB Blue Siyat hatchie(s), CB Seasonal, CB Baikala, CB Spirit Ward, CB Anagallis, CB Bauta, CB Honey Drake, CB Pyralsprite, CB Kingcrowne, CB Fell, CB Balloon, 2g-5g PB BSA lineages (Red, Pink, Magi, White), Hatchies for freezing: Albino (any stage), Olive (any stage), Boreal (s1, s2 female), Celestial (s2 male), Daydream (s1, s2 female/male; will be used as separators), Siyat (Blue s2 female/male, Green s2 female/male, Purple s2 female)

#T

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Taginix

Scroll Name: Taginix

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/105932

Wishlist:

1. 2G From Spriter's Alt

2. 2G PB Black Alt

3. CB Aeon

4. CB Tan Ridgewing or Red Dorsal

5. CB BSAs

6. Any Black Dragon!

7. CB Black Dragon

Breeding abilities: I have a CB Female Bronze Shim I will be able to breed! Also have a large group of 2G SAkin, and can breed from different holidays and metals.

Catching abilities: Pretty good with catching Xenos and unbreedables, Metals usually allude me though. 

Trading abilities: Able to trade pretty decently using my Prize

Teleport abilities: No thanks! :) 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Please include a link to your profile. TempestSea https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/10862-tempestsea/

Scroll Name: Please include a link to your scroll. tempestsea https://dragcave.net/user/tempestsea

Group Name: Please include a link to the public tempestsea's Secret Santa 2020" https://dragcave.net/group/145600

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae, Neglected, 2G from Spriter's Alt

2.CB Copper, 2g Metal, 2g Staterae, 3g from Spriter's Alt

3.CB Xenowyrm esp the newer ones

4.CB Zyumorph

5.CB Fire Gem, 2G from Holidays

6. Just about any even gen as long as it doesn't have gold or silver parents lol

7. z's

Breeding abilities: I have 1 CB Gold Shimmer, a second gen Silver Tinsel, all the holiday dragons, a few metals and trios, and lots of pretty even gens

Catching abilities: I suc at catching unfortunately

Trading abilities: see answer to breeding abilities, 

Teleport abilities: Would you like to be provided with any Magi dragon eggs before the event begins? No have plenty :)

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/16291-terces/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Terces

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/141809

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Staterae, 2G Prize, 2G Prizekin (Almandine from Female Silver Tinsel), 2G from Spriter's Alt, 2G from female Holly, 2G from Alt Sweetling

2. 2G Metal, 2G Staterae, 3G Prize checker, 3G Spriter alt checker

3. 3G Metal checker, CB Aeon, 2G Prizekin

4. 2G Avatar (non-holiday mate)

5. 2G BSA dragon from a Staterae

6. 2G any non-Xeno from a Staterae

7. CB Flamingo or Azure Glacewing hatchling

Breeding abilities: I can offer tons of checkers to breed. I own a CB female Gold Tinsel + can do Prize checkers, lots of 3G and up Salt checkers... hundreds of checkers with metals, holidays, trios, avatar faux checkers + 2 Male 1 Female GoN. I have several 2G Thuweds and can do purebred or checkers. I have a pair of upside down Mints and can do a 3G PB as well. I realize it's not 'breedable' but I also have a male original CB Vampire. I've never been successful at making Neglecteds and I have no Staterae for breeding however.

Catching abilities: Not great, even uncommons don't catch easily for me.

Trading abilities: I trade like a handful of times per year and am mostly unsuccessful at it these days but I can try?

Teleport abilities: I'm good on this.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: thalassophobic

Scroll Name: thalassophobic

Group Name: lasso's Secret Santa 2020 (thalassophobic was too long to fit 😭)

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, or CB Staterae

2. CB Copper

3. CB Blusang, CB Xenowyrm (Thalassa or Aso), or CB Aeon

4. CB Pink Zyumorph

5. CB Red, CB White, CB Pink, or CB Purple

6. Any lineaged dragon of the breeds above! May freeze, but probably won't

7. Any CB caught from the coast! Common, uncommon, I love them all!!

Breeding abilities: Unfortunately, I don't have very many interesting things to breed. I have breeding pairs of some Halloweens (Witchlight, Omen Wyrm, Black Marrow, Arcana, Pitfire), some BSAs (Pink, Purple, Magi, Red) and one each of these Xenowyrms (Male Thalassa and Female Aso)

Catching abilities: Can reliably catch uncommons and some rares. Don't count on really rare things like Stat, Metals, Dinos etc.

Trading abilities: Could probably trade for some CB Uncommons/Rares

Teleport abilities: No, thank you! My 3 should be enough!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Tigerkralle

Scroll Name: Scroll (Tigerkralle)

Group Name: Group

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Staterae, 2G from Spriter's Alt, 2G from female Holly, CB All numbers code, CB fake all numbers code like o7089 I7878 for example, CB Palindromes, CB Name codes, CB Naughty codes.

2. CB Copper (Green please and male if already hatchling just a preference i take female too^^)

3. CB Aeon, CB Blusang, CB Xenowyrm (any of the second generation so that means Aquilo, Aso, Ke'maro, Obidar, Pharos and Umbra), CB Ice

4. CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal, CB Zyumorph (Yellow and Pink)

5. CB Lunar Herald, CB Fire Gem (Red and Blue for freezing goals which include one male, one female and one freshly hatched hatchlings)

6. 2G Magi from Magi x Magma any combo

7. CB non-Waterhorse and code starts with q or Q

Breeding abilities: 2g from almost everything i could be missing a male or female here and there and don't have CBs from the second generation of Xenowyrms, 3g Spriter's Alt and higher can't guarantee nice lineaged Spriter's Alt above 3rd gen, 2g Avatars, 2g from Sinomorphs, in general anything above 2nd gen is potentially a problem except i have some stairs or spirals

Catching abilities: Can catch Pinks and Reds reliable good anything else is pure luck

Trading abilities: Every since the hub started poorly

Teleport abilities: I own over 30 Magi is that really enough? ;) :P Seriously give those Magi to someone who needs them.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: tjenni

Scroll Name: tjenni

Group Name: tjenni´s Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, 2nd gen SAlt, 2nd gen Prize (no Holiday mate), CB All-Numbers codes, readable CB Name-Codes in format Xxxxx or XXXXX

2. 2nd gen Metal (no Holiday mate), 3rd gen Prize (checker or stair), 3rd gen from Spriter's Alt (checker or even gen), any Alt Black (messy okay), any Alt Vine (messy okay)

3. CB Trio, CB Xenowyrm, CB Aeon, 2nd gen Prizekin, 3rd gen SAlt-kin (checker or even gen)

4. CB Zyumorph

5. 2nd gen Hybrid (from named parents prefered)

6. 3rd gen Holiday checker - especially with Trio / Xenowyrm / Zyumorph mate, 2nd gen from 2 Numbers codes, 2nd gen Zyu from GoN x Sinomorph, a nice Hybrid or Rainbow Lineage

7. I love CB Pygmies and CB Drakes, any nice Aeon lineage

Breeding abilities: can breed 3rd gen + PB Thuweds, can breed 3rd gen + SAlt lineages (including checkers), Holiday Lineages (2nd gens of every CB Holiday + lots of checkers), 2nd gen + Metals (checkers), I own a male Bronze Shimmer and lots of 2nd gen Prizes (can breed checkers or stairs), also own lots of 2nd gen Prize-kins, I own at least 4 dragons of each CB breed (and 2 GoNs)

Catching abilities: Catching Trios, Xenos, Zyus is possible and some Unbreedables, but not able to catch Metals, or Staterae, I´m often looking for codes, but lousy at catching numbers *laugh*

Trading abilities: I could probably trade for higher tier things with my CB Prize

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: tnoelemaK

Scroll Name: tnoelemaK

Group Name: tnoelemaK's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, CB Staterae (influenceable egg or male hatchling)

2. CB Green Copper

3. Blue Dino (to be frozen as S2), CB Umbra, CB Pharos

4. CB Zyumorph (any color)

5. CB Magi, 2nd gen Dusk Pygmy

6. Any even-gen checker, surprise me

7. CB Tsunami

Breeding abilities: Have CB metals, 2nd + 3rd gen Thuweds, all CB holidays except Erador. Some prizes but nothing low gen. A lot of CBs of every non-holiday/non-prize breed. Can also breed many different holiday checkers + some non-holiday checkers.

Catching abilities: Can catch most things except CB metals/Staterae.

Trading abilities: Can catch/trade for most things except CB metals/Staterae, NDs, 2nd gen prize/Thuwed/SAlt-kin.

Teleport abilities: I have enough Magi. :)

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Tokoro

Scroll Name: wolfmega

Group Name: Tokoro's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1: CB Gold, 2G prize, 2G Prizekin from any Shimmer, 2G Spriter's alt
2: 2G Metal, 3G prize, 3g spriter's alt
3: CB Xenos, CB Aeon
4: CB Golden Wyvern, 4G Prize, 4G Spriter's Alt
5: CB Fire Gem, CB Lunar Herald
6: A lineage you're proud of or think is really pretty! I love Tercorn, Tri-horn and Falconiform lineages in particular.
7: CB Tercorn, CB Tri-horn Wyvern, CB Falconiform Wyvern

Breeding abilities: I don't have much special stuff, but I do have several 3-6g prizes, a few metals and metal lineages, and some CB rares.

Catching abilities: Can reliably catch everything except Metals and Stats. Particularly good at catching unbreedables.

Trading abilities: Okayish. Can *usually* trade for most things that aren't NDs/2g Prizes/2g SAlts.

Teleport abilities: I'm good on Magi, but thank you! ^^

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Toyo

Scroll Name: My scroll (toyofubl)

Group Name: Toyo's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. 2G from SAlt, 2G prize, any 2G prizekin from staterae x prize or lunar herald x prize

2. 3g+ SAlt checker (or beautifully planned) lineage

3. CB xeno (any), 2G prizekin (any)

4. 2g lunar herald (any color) from matching lunar parent x wintertide/Xmas 2020 dragon/erador

5. CB lunar herald (any)

6. Perfect checker lineage (or planned lineage) involving lunars and/or xenos, an egg from your favorite dragons/favorite lineage

7.  Common CB hatchling rescued from the AP,  2g pb red egg from relatively new pairing

Breeding abilities: I can (in theory) breed a 2g bronze shimmer, 2gs from alt sweetling, 2g metals, 2g stateraes, lots of 3g+ prizes (stairstep or checker), 3g+ sprinters alts (checkers and stairstep), and tons of pretty checker lineages. I also have all cb holidays (except for female holly and original cb vampire), and mates of every breed (I think!) for them. 

Catching abilities: I can sometimes catch cb xenos, anything more rare is unlikely.

Trading abilities: Can sometimes trade for rares, but that depends on what I can breed to trade.

Teleport abilities: Plenty, thanks!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/27348-twol8sue/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/twol8sue

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/141885

Wishlist:

1. CB gold, cb silver, cb stat, 2nd gen prize,2nd prizekin, 2nd gen SA, palindromes/word codes,neglected

2.3rd gen SA, 3rd gen thuwed, 2nd gen stat, 2nd gen metals, cb vamp bitten by orig 2008 vamp

3.3rd gen metal,cb xeno,cb zyu,dino,cb blusang

4.cb tan ridgewing,cb red dorsal, 3rd gen checker any breed, 4th gen SA, 4th gen thuwed

5.cb reds/pinks, 2nd gen holidays any, 2nd gen any from GON

6.cb black, any gen black and white checker, any red checker, any gen vine checker or any gen frill checker, or surprise

7. cb vines and old green, something blue?

Breeding abilities: Can breed just about anything if dragons cooperate

Catching abilities: can catch most, but silvers/gold and stats are HARD,

Trading abilities: can trade with my cb prize, usually

Teleport abilities: lots of Magi live here

#U

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/236822-unicornmaiden/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Unicorn Maiden 

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/110396

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Staterae, 2G Spriter's Alt

2. CB Copper, Alt Black

3. CB Thalassa Xeno, CB Aeon

4. CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal

5.  CB BSA dragon

6.  Any nice, clean lineage. I love seeing what breeding projects people come up with.

7. Bred BSA dragon

Breeding abilities: I have a CB Gold Shimmer and can breed 2G prizes. I have Alt Sweetlings and CBs of all the holiday breeds. I can breed 2G metals and trios. I have some pretty checker and spiral lineages that I can breed seen here https://dragcave.net/group/130955

Catching abilities: I'm not great at catching CB rares, but I can get most commons/uncommons.

Trading abilities: I don't have any particular trading specialties.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magis.

#V

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Varislapsi

Scroll Name: Varislapsi

Group Name: Varislapsi's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. CB gold or silver, 2nd gen prize, 2nd gen SAltkin

2. CB copper, especially verdigris

3. CB blusang or aeon, 2nd gen prizekin

4. CB nebula

5. CB elux lucis, astaarus or mistra

6. A checker with some of my favourite breeds (aethern, antarean, astaarus, blusang, boreal, cloudplume, crystalline, elux lucis, Hogwarts dragons, kingcrowne, luminae, luminox, lunar heralds, mistra, nebula, seasonals...) or with any Christmas breed or dragons somehow related to sea, sky, space, time or winter

7. Surprise me with a beautiful CB or EG, just no inbreds or deadlines, please

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2nd gen metals and holidaykins (not from specific mate), very few 4th gen even SA lines and 3rd to 4th gen prize checkers, some common checkers, any 2nd gen hybrids or commons (no PBs), can try for 2nd gen alt blacks, vines, undines (PB or not).

Catching abilities: I can sometimes catch CB uncommons like xenos, zyus, gemshards, lunars, seasonals and similar, some more easily than others. Rarely, I could find a trio, blusang or even unbreedable, but no aeons, metals or staterae xenos.

Trading abilities: I can somewhat easily trade for xenos, zyus and trios, even aeons and coppers; also prize and metal checkers and 2nd gen prizekins are possible but CB silvers, golds or staterae xenos and 2nd gen prizes or SAlts aren't.

Teleport abilities: No thanks, I have many!

#W

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: wheeloftime13

Scroll Name: wheeloftime13

Group Name: wheeloftime13 Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. 2G Moonstone SAkin from SAlts I don’t have a male/female pair from please (my dream is from Solstice or blue Mistletoe)

2. 3g SAkin (even generation please)

3. Cb Aso or Chrono Xeno please

4. Cb tan ridgewing 

5. 2g Moonstone or Elux Lucis from holidays please (particularly Solstice)

6. SAkin lineage with at least one SAlt in each base please

7. Cb Elux Lucis or Moonstone 

Breeding abilities: I can breed 3g SAkin, 3g prize lineages, 2g+ rares, lyrical lineages, and holiday lineages as I have at least one cb pair of each holiday. 

Catching abilities: I can easily catch Magma and Ice dragons, Xenos (except for Stats), and cheese dragons aside from the uncommon and common breeds. I cannot reliably catch cb metals, Dinos, or chickens. I can also make Neglecteds. I am also decent at catching cb word codes 3-5 letters in length.

Trading abilities: As I can make Neglecteds, I can trade for cb metals or 2g prizes if necessary.

Teleport abilities: No, thank you.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: WWECornSerpent

Scroll Name: WWECornSerpent

Group Name: WWECornSerpent Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, CB Staterae or 2nd gen from SAlt

2. 2nd gen Staterae or 3rd EG from SAlt

3. 3rd gen from Staterae checker or 2nd gen Prizekin

4. 4th EG from SAlt

5. Any checker with one breed a 2020 release

6. 5th EG from SAlt

7. Surprise me!

Breeding abilities:  3rd gen and higher alt lineages, 2nd gen and higher holiday lineages, 2nd gen and higher Metals, pretty checkers and other pattern lineages, 3rd gen and higher Prizes

Catching abilities: Not the best catcher but I get lucky sometimes with Trios, alt Ridgewings and Dorsals and uncommons.  Metals elude me 99% of the time.

Trading abilities: Depending upon what someone is trading and/or asking for, I can usually make a trade for things I can't catch or breed myself.  Trading for the very rare can be difficult sometimes, though.

Teleport abilities: Have more than enough Magi

#X

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Xuanxuan

Scroll Name: Xuanxuan

Group Name: Xuanxuan's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

Listed in the order of highest to lower priority

1. Any 2g SAlt, CB 5 letter english word/name codes, CB all number codes, 2g prize from non-holiday,  ungendered neglected, CB 4 letter english word codes

2. 3g from the following SAlts (garland, witchlight, wrapping wing, heartstealing, floral-crowned)

3. Chicken

4. CB red dorsal 

5. CB lunar herald

6. Lyrical, rainbow, or a unique lineage you're proud of! 

7. CB gemshard, CB blancblack

Breeding abilities: I have a bunch of CB stats, golds, silvers, and coppers and can breed 2g purebreds. Can breed 3g salts of staircase grave, mistletoe, arcana, pitfire, cali salts, or of checker b!arcana and cali, or 3g staircase thuwed. Also can breed 3g prizes (mainly staircase) and 2gs from CB codes.

Catching abilities: I'm usually able to catch anything other than silvers, golds, and stats (if time permits). May be able to get a silver if lucky. 

Trading abilities: Can probably trade for anything aside from 2g salts, neglected, CB stats, golds and silvers. If lucky, can trade for 2g prizes (I'll try my best but no guarantees!).

Teleport abilities: No thanks, got enough

#Y

#Z

Edited by Secret Santa

Replacement Santas

Breeding abilities: 2Gs from anything other than prize; 3G+ Thuweds, SAltkins, Prizes, Metals; Lyrical Lineages; Alt Black/Undine/Vine

Trading abilities: 2G Prizes, maybe 2G SAltkins

I want to be a Replacement Santa!

Breeding abilities: I can do 2nd gen gold and silvers, either PB or with another mate.  I have cb of all the holiday dragons so I can do 2nd gens commons for people who want them.  I also have some nice 2nd gen tinsels (2) and nice 3rd gen shimmer lineages.

Catching abilities: I suck at catching, mostly I trade around for what I'm looking for if it's a higher quality egg.

Trading abilities: I can definitely trade for things, though cb metals and neglecteds might be out of my reach.

Forum Name: Cowfish249

Scroll Name: cowfish249

Breeding abilities: I can breed a 2nd gen prize from a female western copper,  have some alt lineages,  some holiday checkers (I am happy to breed a 2ng gen holiday if someone wanted it too), metals, and some pretty lineages. I have CBs of all dragons excluding alts, upside down mints, and prizes and can breed them.

Catching & Trading abilities: I'm good at catching xenos, aeons and blusang are harder but I enjoy zoning out some times and just watching the caves. I mostly get my CB rares by offering prize lineages, alt lineages,  2nd gen pb gold/silvers,  CB common hatchling packs and some other lineages I have.

Breeding abilities: Can breed 2Gs from metals, trios, every holiday dragon, and a female Silver Shimmer. Can breed many nice checkers, including some holiday, metal and prize.

Catching abilities: Not reliable, haven't historically had good luck with finding specific rares or uncommons.

Breeding abilities: I'm able to breed 2g Metals, 3g Metal checkers, 3g Prizes, 3g Thuweds, 3g SAltkins, 3g Thuweds, as well as 4g SAlts. I can also breed a 2g Prize or two!

Catching abilities: Decent, can easily obtain Xenos and Zyus, as well as the odd Trio. Metal catching is not my cup of tea. I haven't seen any Blusangs for a while so I might not be able to catch those, as well as Aeons. Can consistently catch codes.

Trading abilities: Capable of trading most things, should be able to trade for a CB Gold or Staterae if my giftee desires.

Forum Name: Dirtytabs https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/10892-dirtytabs/

Scroll Name: Dirtytabs https://dragcave.net/user/Dirtytabs  

Breeding abilities: Lots of things I can breed, from 2Gs to lyrical lineages. 2Gs from breeds in slots 1 and 2 are going to be tricky. I have a group of "breedables" containing mostly CB things and checker parents.

Catching abilities: I can catch things from slot 4 onward, maybe slot 3 and coppers if I'm lucky/patient.

Trading abilities: I don't trade often so I don't know

Forum Name: FAstudent12 - Dragon Cave Forums (dragcave.net)

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/FAstudent12

Breeding abilities: 2nd gen Metals, 3rd gen Spriters alts and Prizes, 3rd gen Thuwed, 

Catching abilities: Usually really uncommon dragons or minor rares likes Coppers and Xenos, on occasion more difficult rares like Silver

Trading abilities:  Usually up to 3rd gens of Prizes and Spriters alts, sometimes 2nd gen prizes and CB Silvers 

Breeding abilities: I own a CB Silver tinsel and a fair amount of 2G sAlts and 2G Thuweds to breed from.

Catching abilities: I can catch most anything easily except for Golds and Staterae.

Trading abilities: I'll try trading any caught lower-tier rares for more valuable ones but can't guarantee success.

Forum Name: Mochi

Scroll Name: xxlonewolfxx

Breeding abilities: I have a prize dragon so I can try to breed for 2G prizekin & maybe a 2G prize, I have a lot of different low gen prizes with clean lineages to breed from, I have a 2G Spriter's Alt and can breed a number of 4G checkers with multiple spriter's alts, I can breed some 2G hybrids, I can breed 2G Aeons and have some PB aeon lineages, and I have some holiday checkers

Catching abilities: I can't catch metals (except coppers on the very rare occasion) and cannot reliably catch xenos. I can catch fire gems, lunar heralds, blusangs, golden wyverns, and sometimes zyus. 

Trading abilities: I haven't traded in quite a long time but I could probably trade for most things except tier 1

Forum Name: Moriaty https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/228680-moriaty/

Breeding abilities: 

Have one 2GSAlt that if lucky can produce a 3G checker egg (saying if lucky b/c its pairing is silver and they don't throw eggs often)

Have four 2G prize (gold bronze tinsel, 2 bronze shimmer) that can produce stair step 3G egg

Can breed 2G copper, silver, trio, Blusang, and have some higher gen checkers and pureblood. I was off for about two years (18-20) though, so anything that's released in this timeframe I probably can't breed

Catching abilities: Can hunt code, but no guarantee. Pretty good at hunting xeno, no staterae though

Trading abilities: Able to get 2G prize/prizekin, though may not have the mate you want. Have two friends who have won raffles and can help (aren't on forum and don't have much CB dragons...which is why I said might not have specific pairing you want)

Breeding abilities: can breed a couple of 3g salts, 2g metals, some 3g prizes, can link a prepared group to look further

Catching abilities: Dinos, Lunar Heralds, Fire Gems, Magma, anything below that, can make NDs

Trading abilities: Anything from NDs and below

Breeding abilities: I have a CB Female Bronze Shim I will be able to breed! Also have a large group of 2G SAkin, and can breed from different holidays and metals.

Catching abilities: Pretty good with catching Xenos and unbreedables, Metals usually allude me though. 

Trading abilities: Able to trade pretty decently using my Prize

Forum Name: Toyo

Scroll Name: My scroll

Breeding abilities: I can (in theory) breed a 2g bronze shimmer, 2gs from alt sweetling, 2g metals, 2g stateraes, lots of 3g+ prizes (stairstep or checker), 3g+ sprinters alts (checkers and stairstep), and tons of pretty checker lineages. I also have all cb holidays (except for female holly and original cb vampire), and mates of every breed (I think!) for them. 

Catching abilities: I can sometimes catch cb xenos, anything more rare is unlikely.

Trading abilities: Can sometimes trade for rares, but that depends on what I can breed to trade.

Breeding abilities:  3rd gen and higher alt lineages, 2nd gen and higher holiday lineages, 2nd gen and higher Metals, pretty checkers and other pattern lineages, 3rd gen and higher Prizes

Catching abilities: Not the best catcher but I get lucky sometimes with Trios, alt Ridgewings and Dorsals and uncommons.  Metals elude me 99% of the time.

Trading abilities: Depending upon what someone is trading and/or asking for, I can usually make a trade for things I can't catch or breed myself.  Trading for the very rare can be difficult sometimes, though.

Edited by Secret Santa

Santa's Helpers

I Want to be a Helper!

I want to be a Helper!

Want to be a Helper!

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name:  Lesh4537 

Scroll Name: Lesh4537

Breeding abilities: have one CB Prize, have CB of all holidays and metals, can breed some low-gen prize checkers or stairs, plenty of metal, holiday and common checker lineages

Catching abilities: can catch trios, coppers and xenos most of the time - cannot catch stats, silvers, golds or unbreedable

I Want to be a Helper!

Breeding abilities: I own a CB Silver tinsel and a fair amount of 2G sAlts and 2G Thuweds to breed from.

Catching abilities: I can catch most anything easily except for Golds and Staterae.

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: Moriaty https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/228680-moriaty/

Breeding abilities: 

I Want to be a Helper!

Catching abilities: Dinos, Lunar Heralds, Fire Gems, anything below that, can make NDs

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: Syryn

Scroll Name: Syryn

Breeding abilities: I have a CB Bronze Shimmer and can produce a bunch of 3rd gen and higher Prize lineages.  I have all the CB Holidays, CB metals and some SAlt lineages.  I don't have as many CB commons and don't often make checker lineages, but can do my best to at least try to help in that area.

Catching abilities: My catching abilities vary, sometimes I can catch some more commonly seen rares, but I've always traded for most of my metals, which I am also willing to try to do.

I Want to be a Helper!

I Want to be a Helper! 

Edited by Secret Santa

MOD NOTES FOR PARTICIPANTS LIST AND SPREADSHEET ENTRIES:

==========================================================

Participants List Update:  [4 Nov.],  [8:55am],  [purplehaze]

Approved (and ready to be added to the spreadsheet.):

Ruby Eyes

flower1818

Varislapsi

Peachycupcake525

HeatherMarie

Solaries Bottom part of list sent by PM.

Jazeki

WWECornSerpent

Crystals

thalassophobic

Rememberdrgns

Rejected (Skip over, do not add to spreadsheet.):

Paintra

Synditrix

BlueLatios

Celis

Dust

Added to Spreadsheet:  [4 Nov.],  [7:51pm],  [Aqub]

(Please strike through names once info is input into the spreadsheet.)

Participants List Update:  [5 Nov.],  [4:50pm],  [purplehaze]

Dust

Varislapsi  (change)

BlueLatios  (see PM for extra info about breeding abilities)

wheeloftime13

twol8sue

Sesshomaru

Paintra

Dirtytabs

Added to Spreadsheet:  [9 Nov.],  [9:30pm],  [Tinibree]

Participants List Update:  [6 Nov.],  [7:20pm],  [purplehaze]

Dirtytabs

celis

aeriae

tnoelemaK

Participants List Update:  [8 Nov.],  [10:55pm],  [purplehaze]

banban007

jewel21

tjenni

Chaos Rider

Participants List Update:  [9 Nov.],  [5:21 PM],  [Paintra]

Xuanxuan

Nqli

Participants List Update:  [10 Nov],  [11:00pm],  [purplehaze]

Corseiss

acajoelhong

DarkellaLord

Terces

Added to Spreadsheet:  [11 Nov.],  [12:00am],  [Tinibree]

Participants List Update:  [17 Nov.],  [9:15am],  [purplehaze]

lushwave

Aie

HeatherMarie (change)

Gwathgor

Glyndlamir

Added to Spreadsheet:  [Nov. 28],  [6:14pm],  [Aqub]

Participants List Update:  [28 Nov.],  [12:50pm],  [purplehaze]

Moriaty *(old forum name IOU)

BrazenChase

jumpsnake

Seriva Senkalora

kovyx

Dryth420 - needs to clarify slot 6 request

Hazelbush360 - slots 2 - 7 need revision

Added to Spreadsheet:  [Nov. 28],  [6:14pm],  [Aqub]

Participants List Update:  [6 Dec.],  [6:30 pm],  [purplehaze]

Dryth420

Aqub

biruko

Hazelbush360

libramoon

Mochi

rangerlucy

Dewilheart

Emerald01

Cowfish249

hedy

Added to Spreadsheet:  [6 Dec.],  [6:60pm],  [Tinibree]

Participants List Update:  [13 Dec.],  [1:40pm],  [purplehaze]

HappyAppy

dyearn

Lesh4537

galleri

Tokoro

Rissfleisch

4mymirage

azucchann

InfinityDragons - needs to repost to correct level 6

Firstborn Dragon - needs to repost to correct level 6

Added to Spreadsheet:  [17 Dec.],  [5:12],  [Paintra]

Participants List Update:  [17 Dec.],  [TIME],  [purplehaze]

Firstborn Dragon

TempestSea

jetaime

MinMin

Kovia

quitter

must_ingel

Chanilove

FAstudent12

Taginix

Alesita - needs to redo levels 5 and 6 without the use of links

Withdrawn - remove from spreadsheet

Paintra

Added to Spreadsheet:  [17 Dec.],  [5:12],  [Paintra]

Participants List Update:  [19 Dec],  [5:50pm],  [purplehaze]

Alwerien

DyingLight

Kelkelen

Alesita - she posted it as a change, but her original sign-up was rejected, so this is really her sign-up

Dewilheart - change

Toyo

Added to Spreadsheet:  [23 Dec],  [11:15am],  [Aqub]

Participants List Update:  [22 Dec],  [7:40am],  [purplehaze]

UnicornMaiden

kovyx - change

Tigerkralle

QueenAquariusDragon

Arithmophobia17

MinMin - change

Added to Spreadsheet:  [23 Dec],  [11:15am],  [Aqub]

Please leave the form in the section below this line blank for use as a form that can be copy/pasted

Participants List Update:  [DATE],  [TIME],  [MOD]

Added to Spreadsheet:  [DATE],  [TIME],  [MOD]

Edited by Secret Santa

Welcome to Secret Santa 2020!

We are very excited to host another year of Secret Santa and experience the joy of gifting with all of you. Being that last year's event was such a success, we have decided to continue down a similar path this year. There are no major updates to the rules.

Starting today, November 2nd, submissions will be accepted until December 21st.

Please read the rules in the first post before signing up. If you have any questions or concerns, you are more than welcome to PM the Secret Santa account or a mod.

Sincerely,

Your Secret Santa mod team

Edited by Secret Santa

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Ruby Eyes

Scroll Name: Ruby Eyes

Group Name: I put my leetle tree in there to keep an eye on things :D

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae, Neglected (only need a male for freezing)

2. CB Spessartine, male 2nd gen Alt Black from Magi father

3. CB Mageia, CB Aso

4. CB Pargulus of any colour

5. 2nd gen Jester, Amalthean, Dusk - I'd love if the parents were named

6. just one 2nd gen Balloon from Stratos father (mate for https://dragcave.net/lineage/3YyDm)

7. CB blue Xol hatchling, either gender

Breeding abilities: Can breed a few Spriter's Alt lines and a purple Thuwed checker; Halloween, Christmas, Valentine lineages; I have a few CB Metals available for breeding, also CB Zyus and Xenos; some pretty checkers involving Zyus (*I* like them, at least!); PB Reds, Vines, Blacks; 4 2nd gen Prizes available for stairs and several longer Prize stairs from older CBs; 1 female HM.

Catching abilities: I'm a patient code catcher. I'm too slow for rares though.

Trading abilities: I'm a lousy trader. I do fulfill IOUs - I just never make any that would involve me catching rares.

Teleport abilities: I have 136 adult Magis :) I like orange!
Edited by Ruby Eyes

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: flower1818

Scroll Name: flower1616

Group Name: flower1818's Secret Santa 2020 

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, or 2G Prize

2. CB Copper, or 3G Thuwed

3. CB Blusang, or CB Aeon

4. CB Tan Ridgewing, or CB Zyumorph

5. CB Fire Gem (any colour)

6. 3G Black egg/hatchling from a M Shadow Walker x F Black Checker

7. CB Nebula, any colour

Breeding abilities: I have a couple CB Metals, CB Trio(s), decent prize lines. I do have a few Spriter Alts and the like I can breed, I just have to sort through them. My Black dragons are semi "good" at alting regularly

Catching abilities: I'm pretty good at catching uncommons, but I'm too slow to catch any rares/trios with any regularity

Trading abilities: I usually only trade unless I really have/want to, but I feel that I'm a pretty good at judging what eggs/hatchlings are "worth" during trading.

Teleport abilities: I have at least 20 Magi, so I should be good!

Edited by flower1818

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Paintra

Scroll Name: Darkstorm34

Group Name: Paintra's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. Any 2G from a Spriter's Alt

2. 2G from Male Gold x Heartstealing, or any CB Copper

3. CB Aeon, or any Dino

4. Any CB Zyu

5. 2G Red from Pacified Aegis

6. 2G Green Fire Gem from Umbra Xenowyrm, 2G Female Kyanite from Male Glowback, or any other pretty 2Gs!

7.  Any Z-Coded CB. (code starts with z or Z)

Breeding abilities: I have several 2G prizes I can breed stairs with, I have metal checkers, a couple prize checkers, and some pretty lines. I also have a pair of CB Golds and Silvers, and can breed pretty much any 2G except prizes.

Catching abilities: I can catch most rares easily, except for Aeons, Coppers, Silvers and Golds (and Stateraes >->). I can also make NDs, but there are people out there with better success rates so you may want to pick someone with better odds XD

Trading abilities: I don't have much of an ability to trade for things that I can't catch myself, except maybe Coppers and Aeons!

Teleport abilities: I have so many magis, so it's not necessary!

Edited by Paintra

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: synditrix

Scroll Name: whimsy

Group Name: synditrix's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. 2G tsunami SAlt (especially something I don't have in my SAlts group)

2. Any CB copper (green preferred) or 2G silver from this list: M silver x stratos/labradorite/astaarus/red-finned tidal/elux/blue xol (most preferred) or M silver x aqualis/crystalline/striped river (secondary preference)

3. CB aeon or dino (except green). The dino would be to freeze. 

4. CB tan ridgewing, M if hatchie

5. CB lunar herald

6. Mate for anything without a mate in my metal checkers group or my holidays without mates group (in preparation for Christmas, I'm looking for specifically holiday-kin from the CBs I don't own yet - solstice, yulebuck, tri-tip snow angel, ribbon dancer)

7. CB tsunami, any CB hatchie/lowish time egg from my CBs I'm missing list, CB word code (recognizable 4-5 letter english word)

Breeding abilities: Happy to breed anything from my 2G prizes, I can do some checkers or stairstep (tsunami x prize, other prizes). I can breed any metals or SAlt lineages - see metal checkers spreadsheet and SAlts group linked above. I can do 2G metals/stateraes/other rares. Here's a group for non-metal lineages I can breed. Here's a group for codes that I can breed too - have some paired ones.

Catching abilities: I can catch uncommons and the occasional rare (trios, blusang, unbreedable). No luck with ultra rares like gold/silver/staterae though. 

Trading abilities: I can trade for most things with some effort minus things CB silver rarity or above. 

Teleport abilities: Nope, I can use my own. 

Edited by synditrix

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: BlueLatios

Scroll Name: BlueLatios

Group Name: Da Group

Wishlist:

1. 2G Prize, 2G Prizekin, 2G from Spriter's Alt, CB all-number code

2. Surprise me

3. Surprise me

4. Surprise me

5. Surprise me

6. Any 2G from a GoN parent.

7. Surprise me

Breeding abilities: A few random SAltkin lineages, a few random 3G lineages involving prizes, quite several 3G lineages involving GoNs.

Catching abilities: Not good at catching rare eggs. I can hunt codes with enough luck at best.

Trading abilities: I am bad at trading then, still not so good at trading now.

Teleport abilities: I'm good with Magis!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Varislapsi

Scroll Name: Varislapsi

Group Name: Varislapsi's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. CB gold or silver, 2nd gen prize, 2nd gen SAltkin

2. CB copper, especially verdigris

3. CB blusang or aeon, 2nd gen prizekin

4. CB nebula

5. CB elux lucis, astaarus or mistra

6. A checker with some of my favourite breeds (aethern, antarean, astaarus, blusang, boreal, cloudplume, crystalline, elux lucis, Hogwarts dragons, kingcrowne, luminae, luminox, lunar heralds, mistra, nebula, seasonals...) or with any Christmas breed or dragons somehow sea, sky, space, time or winter

7. Surprise me with a beautiful CB or EG, just no inbreds or deadlines, please

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2nd gen metals and holidaykins (not from specific mate), very few 4th gen even SA lines and 3rd to 4th gen prize checkers, some common checkers, any 2nd gen hybrids or commons (no PBs), can try for 2nd gen alt blacks, vines, undines (PB or not).

Catching abilities: I can sometimes catch CB uncommons like xenos, zyus, gemshards, lunars, seasonals and similar, some more easily than others. Rarely, I could find a trio, blusang or even unbreedable, but no aeons, metals or staterae xenos.

Trading abilities: I can somewhat easily trade for xenos, zyus and trios, even aeons and coppers; also prize and metal checkers and 2nd gen prizekins are possible but CB silvers, golds or staterae xenos and 2nd gen prizes or SAlts aren't.

Teleport abilities: No thanks, I have many!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Peachycupcake525

Scroll Name: Peachycupcake525

Group Name: Peachy's Secret Santa 2020 (my whole name didn't fit)

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae, 2G prize, or CB silver

2. CB Copper

3. 2G prizekin (especially from female bronze shimmer)

4. Surprise me

5. CB purple

6. Any lyrical lineage, any Mint with a lineage (for freezing probably)

7. CB Mint

Breeding abilities: I have a CB female bronze shimmer, along with a few checkers and checker-like things from my prize. I don't do much lineage breeding, but I have this lyrical lineage, which I think is kind of interesting. I have a CB male silver and a CB male gold. I also have some CB golden wyverns and a few CB trios.

Catching abilities: I'm not very good at catching stuff, but I have caught some uncommons sometimes and even a few unbreedables and trios.

Trading abilities: I'm not very good at trading, but I could probably get something good with a 2g prize egg.

Teleport abilities: I'm good on magis.

@Paintra, did you mean to use the replacement Santa header on your wishlist? (Do you want to sign up for both Secret Santa and as a Replacement Santa?) 

@synditrix, @Paintra, we will be sorting wishlists on a spreadsheet and cannot accommodate lineages that are in links. If there's something specific you want in those links, please write out those lineages (or describe them, if it's a more general want, like "blue things"). 

If you edit your post before the thread is next updated by the official Santa account, we can add you to whichever lists you want without delay :) Thanks!

- Santa Toyo

Edited by Toyo

(As usual, if a messy needs to be in a different slot please tell me)

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: HeatherMarie

Scroll Name: Marie19

Group Name: HeatherMarie's Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. Messy-lineaged Staterae (the messier the better, inbreds welcome, 20+gen would be amazing!!)
2. Any messy-lineaged old Xenowyrm (Pyro or Thalassa preferred)
3. red or blue Dino
4. Any messy-lineaged Drake (except Greater Spotted)
5. Non-inbred 5+gen Amalthean (no Dorkface or Thuwed lineages please)
6. Messy-lineaged Pargulus/Avea/Red-Tailed Wyrm/Pipio Pygmy (prefer 10+ gen)
7. Regular Black hatchling or Skystrider hatchling, stage-1 only, for freezing (prefer messy!)

Breeding abilities: Don't have many nice/special lineages, though I can breed 2g kins from most holidays. I have 1 male and 1 female CB Gold to breed from, and can breed 2g from most uncommons (Copper, Zyu, Xeno, Aeon). (Have no CB or low-gen Silvers though!)

Catching abilities: No good at catching Golds/Silvers, but can fairly reliably catch Aeons/Zyus/Xenos (not Stats!). Trios are more hit-or-miss, Magmas are easier to catch than Ice or Thunders. Can sometimes catch unbreedables, not reliably though. 

Trading abilities: Not very confident in trading ability, can sometimes trade caught Xenos for other Xeno types

Teleport abilities: Have plenty of Magis

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Solaries

Scroll Name: Solaries 

Group Name: Sol’s Secret Santa 2020; leetle tree as placeholder

Wishlist: (All lineages must be nicely named)

1. CB Gold/Silver, CB Staterae, CB Gendered/Ungendered Neglected, 2g Prize (No Olive, Albino, Black, Pyrovar please), 2g SAltkin, 2g Tercorn x Black Sweetling, 2g from Female Holly (No Olive, Albino, Black, Pyrovar please), CB Name codes only (Format: Xxxxx): Solar, Aries, Oreos, Kirby, Yoshi, CB all-number codes, “CB” Vampire bit from 2008 Vampire from Cave (nicely named), 2g from Upside down Mint (No Olive, Albino, Black, Pyrovar)

2. 2g PB Staterae, 3g Prize (No Olive, Albino, Black, Pyrovar), 3g SAltkin (Stairs or Checkers), 3g Thuwed

3. CB Blusang, CB New Xeno (Pharos preferably), Dino (Red, Yellow), CB Aeon

4. CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal, 2g Avatar

5. CB BSA (Red, Bolt, Pink, Magi), CB Lunar Herald, 2g Hybrid (Dusk Pygmy, Storm-Rider, Amalthean, Jester, Carina, Soulpeace), 2g from Holidays (No Olive, Albino, Black, Pyrovar)

6. 2g-3g of your favorite lineage (nicely named, please), 3g-4g checker with Zombies in base, 3g-4g Rainbow lineage, 100g Rainbow lineage with all dragons nicely named, 3g-5g Unique Hybrid lineage (one hybrid per 2g; example: 2g Soulpeace x 2g Amalthean, no duplicates), Surprise me—lineage of your choice, but nothing messy, deadline and/or inbred, please

7. CB Blue Siyat hatchie(s), CB Seasonal, CB Baikala, CB Spirit Ward, CB Anagallis, CB Bauta, CB Honey Drake, CB Pyralsprite, CB Kingcrowne, CB Fell, CB Balloon, 2g-5g PB BSA lineages (Red, Pink, Magi, White), Hatchies for freezing: Albino (any stage), Olive (any stage), Boreal (s1, s2 female), Celestial (s2 male), Daydream (s1, s2 female/male; will be used as separators), Siyat (Blue s2 female/male, Green s2 female/male, Purple s2 female)

The bottom of this form will be sent via PM.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Jazeki

Scroll Name: Snickerkitties

Group Name: Jazeki's secret santa group

Wishlist:

1.  CB gold, CB silver, CB Staterae, 2nd gen prize, 2nd gen spriter's alt

2.  CB copper, 3rd gen spriter's alt

3. CB xeno

4. CB  zyu

5. CB lunar herald

6.  I would like offspring from your silliest lineage.

7.  any one CB common or uncommon  egg or hatchling

Breeding abilities: I can breed 3rd gen and up spriter altkins ,Thuweds, and prizes. I can also breed 2nd gen and up metallics and avatars.

Catching abilities: I can catch most common and uncommon things. I have horrible luck with unbreedables and metals.

Trading abilities: I can trade for most things except for CB metallics, 2nd gen prizes,  and unbreedables. 

Teleport abilities: I have a ton of magis. 

Edited by Jazeki
got rid of extra space in post

I Want to Sign Up!

Group Name: WWECornSerpent Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, CB Staterae or 2nd gen from SAlt

2. 2nd gen Staterae or 3rd EG from SAlt

3. 3rd gen from Staterae checker or 2nd gen Prizekin

4. 4th EG from SAlt

5. Any checker with one breed a 2020 release

6. 5th EG from SAlt

7. Surprise me!

Teleport abilities: Have more than enough Magi

Also:

I Want to be a Helper! 

See Above for Required Information

Edited by WWECornSerpent

Did you miss our first raffle? Did you enter, but not win? Did you win, but you're ready for more?

WELL, HERE'S ANOTHER ONE!

DLCcjWR.png Secret Santa Raffle! jqBp0WE.png

New CB 2020 Halloween Hatchling (should be male)

Pop a dummy egg or hatchling in the link (please, nothing that will die, hatch, or grow up)

A winner will be selected by a RNG around 10am/1000 DC time on Nov 4

RAFFLE!

A winner has been chosen, thanks for participating!

Sorry, I posted the first raffle to Departures only. From now on, it will be here as well, so anyone following the Santa thread will be notified. - Santa Toyo

Edited by Toyo

I Want to Sign Up!

Group Name: Celis 2020 Secret Santa https://dragcave.net/group/75954 

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen Prize (tinsel or shimmer is great - but really not counting on this) or CB Staterae (don't have any)

2. 3rd gen Prize (tinsel or shimmer doesn't matter they both are my obsession - just started getting into checker lineages for these)

3. CB Aquilo Xenowyrm, CB Aso Xenowyrm,  CB Pharos Xenowyrms, CB Obidar Xenowyrms, CB Umbra Xenowyrms, CB Ke’maro Xenowyrms (only have one cb Ke'maro and none of the rest)

4. CB Pargulus Pygmies (any color, only have one CB blue one)

5. 2nd gen Amalthean or 2nd gen Dusk

6.  Surprise me! 2nd gen pink Zymorph from 09 Valentine, 2nd gen pink from a pink sweetling, 2nd gen Black tea from a Rosebud.  If these don't work, I've a google doc in my profile that has my lineage projects, something off there will work too.

7.  CB Glowback Pygmies, CB Coral Pygmy Wyverns, or CB Rift Wyrms 

I want to be a Replacement Santa!

I want to be a Helper!

Edited by celis

I Want to Sign Up!

Group Name: Crystals' Secret Santa 2020

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, 2G Prizekin from F Silver Shimmer, CB word/name code

2. CB Copper, 2G Metal, Alt Vine

3. Dino, chicken, CB Gaia Xeno

4. 2G Red Neb from Heartseeker

5. 2G Gold Floret from Enraged Aegis, 2G Gaia Xeno from F Witchlight, 2G Pargulus Pygmy from Pumpkin

6. Any sort of pretty checker or pretty 2G that I can continue, a nice lyric/quote lineage

7. CB Pargulus Pygmy, CB Seasonal

Teleport abilities: Have enough magi