Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

People have told me that but so far I haven't regretted it. It's nice to have a back-up squad. 

I think I got to BP 14 (15?) this morning. 

Well to elaborate i was behind the other people i discuss it with because i leveled multiple people instead of focusing on 1-2 main units. It really slows down.

I went from BP 23-29 in two days :3 Caught up to the dude who paid for the bonus 10 levels

I'm mostly derping around while waiting for Resin to recharge so I can play with Spirit XD

Unless I roll something better, I'll probably stick to my current squad. Hopefully I'll roll Qiqi again at some point to at least get one power up for them. 

You know the drop rates 0.6% chance for a 5* it gets lower until your 76th pull where it reaches 20% then you get a guaranteed at 90.

it will probably be quite unlikely to pull Qiqi again.

You pulling on just the standard banner or the special one as well?

They did up resin in 1.1 which was good. Days reset at like 7pm for me so i can go to bed and it refreshes.

Sad i can play with you two :( i could carry you so hard xD Remember you can do stormterror and the razor quest boss every week for big bp points and good drops!

For me playing on mobile is a bit exhausting. Small text, touch screen controls is sometimes a bit of a challenge and of course phone battery life

I know the chance is low, but it'd be nice if it did. Not going to put any money on it though XD

Did the Noelle banner twice and then the regular ones. 

If you re-do Stormterror, is it with Venti again or your regular squad? 

Spirit wants a PS5 badly XD

But I will have to work with what I got  sadly

Fortune also wants a PS5, but has to wait until next year.

By then the scalpers should have run out of steam too XD

Regular squads.

and wait did you not get noelle? 10 pulls and shes guaranteed?

She can end up a pretty decent unit if you stack defence items on her.

I always pull on the special banner, increased drop chances are worth it over getting more useless weapons.

Id like a ps5 but who knows. I just started my new job but it’ll still be a while before I have reliable money

I got two Noelles. Just haven't used her. I like who I have. 

I haven't done the weapons one.

Yeah i never pull weapons but standard you have a chance for 5* weapons, special one you dont.

And special you get increased chances for the 4* characters.

I got two beidous the other day :) would be better if i didnt drop her from my b team though.

*snugs Spirit better*

Hold your thumbs this Saturday evening!

I have no idea who that is MP XD

I'm holding off on story stuff until after this event is over. Don't want to lock myself out of co-op again. 

Like when you activate the Stormterror quest then co-op is locked the whole time till you are finished

1 minute ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Like when you activate the Stormterror quest then co-op is locked the whole time till you are finished

This pretty much.

Pirate? Was that ship we were on a pirate ship Spirit? I didn't look XD

I think it only happens when you activate Archon quests I think.

I don't know XD We were in your world. You were suppose to talk to him XD

Yeah but still, I don't want to lock myself out of anything until I'm good and ready. I may buy a cheap game in this weekend's sale (Moons of Madness), but other than that Genshin has to keep me going for a bit XD 

I still need to continue Tomb Raider.... But I don't want to fall behind in Genshin

Get the event done then play TR this weekend. I'll just be falling off cliffs (or playing said cheap game).