Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

hey all... short day in the office for me... tomorrow is thanksgiving! (just me and hubby,. though.)

and..... i'm off for two days in a row - i managed to keep Black Friday off - i've worked every Black Friday since 2010, i think i deserve it.  on purpose - i've scheduled my car for an oil change and some other routine maintenance at the 50,000 mile mark. so when our acting manager asked if i couldn't work on friday, i told her that because of the oil change and other maintenance stuff, i don't know how long it would actually take... and that's why i requested the whole day. XD  she tried, she really did.

5 hours ago, Lagie said:

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Somehow I read that as brownies with jam? :wacko:

I am thawing my turkey in the kitchen sink. It has been in the refrig since Monday, but still pretty solidly frozen. It will be just hubby and me for Thanksgiving dinner, but my daughter is going to do a drive-by for some turkey and pumpkin pie and bring me some fresh home-baked bread. Yum!

We will be Zooming with the rest of the family in the evening. Son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter are hosting the other family in their "bubble" for early dinner.

so this year, just like last, will be me and hubby at home.  older daughter will be with her bubble of my inlaws & brother-inlaw and his wife.  younger daughter will be at her boyfriend's - they're in each other's bubble along with boyfriend's family (there's going to be 10 of them, but they're all in each other's bubbles).  so even if there wasn't any covid, that's probably how it would work out - that's how it was last year.  (i mean, maybe if there wasn't a pandemic, i might've tried to wrangle an invite from someone... XD)

i have my cheater turkey - turkey strips from Purdue, and we have stuffing, green beans, jellied cranberry (that's for me), and rolls.  i have to remember to take those out of the freezer tomorrow morning.

my acting manager scheduled me wonky for sunday - 9 a.m. to 1 p.m..... which i NEVER work on sunday - i'm available 2-8, that way i can still go to my Fellowship (even if it's on Zoom still), so she fixed that to be 3-8. yaay! (although that's going to be an insane sunday, two days after Black Friday 😮  i was also scheduled on monday, from 1 to 5 - kinda hard to do that if i'm at my other job 9-3.  i think i know what happened, but i need to make sure the manager knows.  once upon a few months ago, i DID add in monday nights from like 5 to 9, after my desk job.  but then i didn't have to add those extra hours, so i tried to delete it by making it midnight to midnight... but i think it thought i meant the entirety of monday! oops. i texted her about that, and she said she'll fix it. also yaay!

Oof that sounds as though it could be a lot of hours, trystan. Hope you sort it out.

Enjoy your turkey day, you Americans. :D

yeah, all the hours are sorted out, and i'm not working monday.   so it's my usual hours.

enjoy your thursday tomorrow, Lagie!

No mashed potatoes and gravy trystan?  

I'm going to my cousin's tomorrow.  There will be about 10 of us.  

not this time, classy. we had mashed potatoes with dinner tonight... and i don't have any gravy, am not going to want to go out tomorrow for it, and the sodium level is always crazy high.... which isn't good if you've got high blood pressure. XD 

Still don't know whether or not i'll actually go to my graduation.

And sadly it looks like my friend hasn't passed, plus side is we were competing for the same job post grad (at a place he already worked at) so maybe he can stay on there and we can work together :D

Also in Genshin I just did the meteorite in 1:30 minutes! Was so fast, it was Razor, Venti, Keqing and Klee (me). Also reached AR 45 and got to world level 6 which is the highest you can go to I think currently :)

Hi there Classycal!

Well as long as you pass then if you go or not isn't really to much of an issue XD

Fortune and I finished the last of the large meteorites last night. And finally got Fischl.

I haven't done the world Ascension yet. Cause once you do the stronger the monsters get XD So avoiding that for now

I will eventually level up... I'm just trying to go as far as I can. I like to be more prepared than anything else

XD

Morning peeps!

Congrats MP!

Yeah I'm keeping my world level where it is until I'm good and ready XD Defeated the pyrovine thingy this morning so I can start on levelling up my squad to 50 each. But the place I need to go to get a talent book for Qiqi is underwater XD

Started Razor's quest. Why couldn't I just give them more meat? I got plenty 😧

Oh the underwater one is just a world puzzle, just walk around you'll figure out how to lower the water.

I need to farm the pyrovine a bit, now that it's WL6 I think I get guaranteed 5* drops from him which will be cool. I usually use my b team on him, barbara, chongyun (and I still use keqing cause she's a beast!)

Good luck levelling up Qiqi, I hear she needs the violetflower which is a pretty rare one. Luck you since you have her you can spot Liyue speciality items on the minimap. (though I know the secret to completing the specialty BP quests in a day, Klee and Qiqi just help).

Yeah I figured as much. I'm in no rush though. I may take a break to play another game for a bit anyway XD

Has everyone done the fourth (final?) stage of the event? 

Well there's a fourth stage (no new event meteorites) that's just story stuff, but I'm not sure if the plot is 100% wrapped up. Plus I think it said 'to be continued'. 

FORTUNE!
*huggles*

I was busy with it and then my internet got interrupted 😒

Yeah I got cut off right as I reached the island.

Also I wonder if hat guys name is inspired by Bohemian Rhapsody and if we will meet a Fandango?

Edited by DragonSpirit009

Just the dude I want to pull from the rolls. I'm about half way to another try of ten.

Genesis Crystals confuse me. What exactly do they do? I know you have to pay for them.