Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

You've been doing more stuff in Liyue than me Spirit. I only went round there to get way points to make commissions easier. Plus you are further ahead in the plot.

I've just been chasing Hilichurls XD

I'm nowhere close MP XD I've only been playing 2 weeks. 

The people that battled with us last night for the event were really heavy hitters.  Fortune and I could have basically just stood on the side and look XD

I started a diet on monday, cause my family are. You only eat for 8 hours a day so for us that's 12-8 (it's 7:40 here) it's kinda sucky xD

XD

I see there is a thing in Liuye that you might need three people to get a chest T.T

Well dang 😧

We'll come to that later XD

Don't forget to swim/walk/glide out to that little isle before I come see you tonight!

Oh no you don't you can use character abilities. Ningguang's is the best for that actually her giant shield counts as two people. You can also use Ambers barron bunny (though be quick he doesn't last long) and... uhh liyue spoiler:

Spoiler

the travellers geo ability

So no you don't have to use 3.

I'm thinking you're talking about the one by all the pools infront of the two big statues?

Yeah I will be ready XD

Was wondering if I have free time if I should go try those medium meteors before hand

I find the medium ones way more annoying than the big one. You have such a small area to fight the enemies in and the ranged ones all back up/get knocked out of it.

The worst people to fight are the big fatui soldiers who get elemental shields... if you don't have the right element for it it takes ages to beat em (electro one is the worst for me, hit's hard and I don't use the element to beat him on my team)

I just set them on fire with Xiangling , swirl with Traveller and hit them with Razor's skill. 

The treasure hunters are the worst for me. 

Oh okay... Thanks for the heads up MP! I was wondering about that.

Yeah the medium ones are annoying. But I only have 5 left to do. Then one big one. Then I can get Fiscl (however you spell it)

I need to finish 2 of the medium ones in my world too. Having them on the map is confusing me XD

We will see how tonight goes then XD

Man I have a super headache now. Stress is getting to me

Hooray someone else who doesn't like the treasure hunters, they're just really annoying .They have a lot of guys who attack from a range and their melee guys can knock you around.

Really the key to beating anyone is by using the elemental reactions well. The strongest ones are Electro-charged (water electro) which electrocutes any nearby wet enemy, Cryo+Electro (which does aoe damage and gives a solid defence debuff on enemies) and overload (fire+electro) which just makes big explosions (that's what fort is doing). Swirling them with anemo is good too.

Ugh I'm trying to see if this one laptop that is on special if it's good enough for Corel Draw and Genshin

The program I use for work to design ads.

Can't ask my friends. They are useless.... and you know why XD

He is actually talking to me now.... and looking for something.

But still weird between us. Doesn't even say hello in the mornings

Yeah... I wish nothing happened. I wish everything could go back to normal T.T

You may just have to talk to him. Either air your feelings once and for all or continue in this awkward state. 

Yeah no... Last time I just talked to the person with this same issue I never heard from them again.

Will just have to try and rebuild the friendship somehow

You don't have to go into full details. Just say you've been feeling down and were hurt by how little everyone seemed to care. 

But it's up to you. Do what you think is best.