Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

ooh, new pic, Fortune! :)

also, i have more posts on the forum than i have things in my scroll. (been that way for a little bit though.)

edit:  i voted, Lagie! :)

Edited by trystan

Congrats on your nano being done trystan.  

I've been depressed and I keep putting more Christmas trees out.  I have 11 out now.  Six I decorated.  I made one.  The rest are pre-made.  I guess it's time to stop...  I do still have 2 tiny ones I could decorate though.  All the trees are small.  The biggest ones are 2 feet tall.  The smallest is about 7 inches.  I evidently accidentally gave my nativity away.  

3 minutes ago, Classycal said:

Congrats on your nano being done trystan.  

thanks Classy! :) 

now i'm back to crocheting XD 

I've made 2 afghans this month and now have been asked to make another.  My nano has suffered.  Oh well.   

Anybody want a pretty?  Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Classycal

but yaay for afghans! :) 

i'm making a Chase from Paw Patrol for my nephew for his birthday, which was november 9th ....but there's just thing missing from this pattern - that i paid for - and i've left the designer comments on ravelry, and now i've left one on facebook.  and i don't even think that it's that english isn't her first language - there's adjustments and/or things being done to the item that the pattern doesn't reflect - like the stripe on his face goes straight down on her project, but mine is goes diagonal.  that's what it does... unless something else, some other technique? - is being done, and that's not reflected in the pattern.  also, most of the time, there's rarely the number of stitches in the row, and that's something that i've seen in every pattern.

*sigh* i'm frustrated that i paid $5 for it. i should have gotten the one that was $2 something....

Exhausted. Muggie was a challenge again last night. And I ran out of probiotics. And I can buy any yet cause it's not payday yet.

Yeah and the stuff is expensive... So I'm hoping to see if Black Friday on the online store will be on a bit of a discount

Everything is one special here on Black Friday XD

But it's considered pet care. That's why is on the online shopping site.

Take A Lot is something like Amazon but not that fancy or does international shipping or have that many products on their site XD

Huh. You learn something new every day XD

Like how greatswords cut through rocks like butter lol. 

Razor. I think Noelle uses them as well? 

They still don't work on the purple crystal though. Seems only fire damage is the way to break those. 

I still use Ning for mining stones XD

But also not the purple ones

Oh yeah her skill causes them all to explode right?

Oh and her passive shows up all the rocks? Awesome!

Edited by Fortune86