Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Hi there MP!

Yeah that's kinda what happened to me MP! XD I was all fine until I hit 26

Strongs for the exams MP!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/0GFE for Spirit! ;)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Sunny again but it rained in the early morning so everything's still damp.

I need to find a way to get a prescription renewed today.

Hi, Fortune! *hugs*

How goes the day?

Nooooo!!

Sugary trapping devices!! *rolls on the ground*

LAGIE!

*huggles*

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

WHO MENTIONED SUGAR?!

*grabby hands*

SPIRIT! *snugs LAGIE *snugs*

I'm ok. May have found a house ^.^ Just have to wait for my bank to get back to me now. 

That's awesome news!! I really do hope you get it!

Fortune.... I got my butt whooped by the Stalker!

XD

Spirit! *huggles back*

Yay for maybe a house! I hope it works out.

Gah. Like I don't have enough on my work plate. Now there's a sale on Nov 14th that I seem to have to take part in organizing. The way it had been presented initially, I really thought I was going to just have to show up with my table, sell stuff, and leave. My work days are already overfull.

It has a much smaller kitchen so we'll literally be tripping over the cats and dogs all the time but it's closer to work and has a nice big back garden. ^.^

Boo Stalker! Very mean of him!

*gently pets Lagie*

You got volunteered for the job? 

Is the price at least okay Fortune?

Aw man. Lagie that is so annoying. Isn't there away you can maybe get out of it?

More or less the top of my budget, but it doesn't look like it needs anything doing to it (no repairs or fences to build). We do have to buy a sofa though as what we are currently using technically belongs to my mother and she will flip her lid if we take it (she still has a lot of stuff here).

I think I've fudged up with Oninaki XD

Well the floor is good place anyway. Says the person who doesn't own one XD

Why what happened?

I'd manage ok, but my dad is in his 70's and can't really get up and down all that easily any more.

It has a bit of a strange system, think kinda Pokemany/Personary. Your skills and weapons depends on what Deamon you have equipped (I have 4 so far, I think there are a total of 8-10?) and while your main character levels via exp from defeated enemies your Daemons get stronger via special stones sometimes dropped after battle. Each Daemons needs a specific stone (like the girl who uses a sword needs sword stones) and stones only drop for the Daemon you are currently using. While hunting down rare enemies I managed to get enough stones to fully level my starter, so I figured I'd swap to another Daemon....

Who is vastly weaker because I haven't used them and no stones for them have dropped. Rinse and repeat for the other two....

Yeah I understand.

I only have an old office chair that I got from work.

Well that sounds extremely grindy!

I think I got till level three this time.

I think... I don't know XD

1 hour ago, Fortune86 said:

You got volunteered for the job? 

Not yet. Hoping I can stay in the background.

Garden sounds good!

1 hour ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Aw man. Lagie that is so annoying. Isn't there away you can maybe get out of it?

See above.

Also, if the Covid Emergency Orders get extended past Oct 31st, we might not be able to hold it anyway as gatherings are limited to 10 people and there will be more vendors than that.

Edited by Lagie

morning all!  cool day today.

more crocheting tonight, since the lady i'm making it for (for one of her many charities that she gives blankets and more to) will be having another drive-by drop-off on saturday.  we'll see how much i get done by friday night.  we used to all meet for a meal at a Corner Bakery, but since covid, while we still go to the Corner Bakery... parking lot!  we now have a mask-wearing, socially-distanced drop-off there.

maybe i'll name more dragons later in the week.

i'm also looking for a very specific dragon, too, it's in my sig.  the reason i'm not finding any is because i'm looking for them! XD i have the perfect name for the white dragon, and it'd be made more perfect if i could find her egg in the Alpine.  but.... we'll see how it goes. XD

Well done, Classy! :)

I'm watching the original BBC House of Cards (again).

a few posts up, i mentioned i was looking for a white dragon egg in the Alpine.  i found a 2G white in the alpine - the white parent (mom) was found in the Alpine! close enough! :D 

Yay, 'cause I haven't seen a white anywhere in hours.

someone on one of the discords was looking for a specific egg, and asked why they hadn't seen any.  the reply was that because they were looking for it. 

so once you stop looking for it.... you find it. XD 

thanks for looking though, lagie. :)