Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

4 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

and the other, who is responsible for two of the houses, doesn't want to let me do a physical viewing unless I'm willing to put an offer in. 

Well, that's a stupid system. How do you know if you even want to make an offer if you haven't seen the place? 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

We had pouring rain again for over an hour in the night. The stray cat never came for his food last night so there is now damp cat food splattered all over my patio. I doubt the pigeons will eat it. They prefer it dry.

Toppage, page 215! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

LAGIE!

*huggles*

We were suppose to have rain. So far we've only had storm strong winds.

Spirit!

*huggles back*

Well, stay safe in those strong winds! 

I hope the rain holds off for the day like it did yesterday.

It's actually been nice having night rain and day sun.

Edited by Lagie

Do you guys usually have this much rain this time of the year Lagie?

Lagie!

*latehugs*

Just woke up from a nap. I have no idea what I am doing...

The worst part about naps is that awful moment a few seconds after you wake up and real life comes rushing back XD

On 9/29/2020 at 4:20 PM, purplehaze said:

Just change the parents names temporarily.

Something like: "Please return to" and "Classycal on forum"

The wording can vary. You have 32 letters in each parent's name to play with. Some people offer a reward.

Good luck whatever you decide.

The eggy was returned!  Yeah!  Thanks for the suggestion. 

Awesome.  Congrats on the job. 

Trump has COVID 19.  

Edited by Classycal

50 minutes ago, Classycal said:

Yay! There are some really nice people around DC. Glad you got your egg back. :)

2 hours ago, wonton55912 said:

So it turns out I got the job, contingent on a background check.

The one you thought the interview went badly? Congrats!

12 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Trystan so sorry to hear about that electrical issue. That is horrible. Its stupid the people don't let you pay it off. That's a huge amount!

thanks spirit.... well, the good part is, we're able to get an interest-free loan from my mom, and that will go to the credit cards that we put the amount on.

but yeah, when hubby told me the amount, the first thing i asked was if we could pay in installments. *sigh*

AND - we really ought to have the core part of the house rewired, since it's old and should probably be replaced.... sooner rather than later.  that'll be about 9 or 10 thousand dollars and take about a week to do!  we certainly don't have that kind of money, and probably never will. eep.

3 hours ago, wonton55912 said:

congrats!!

2 hours ago, Classycal said:

also congrats!!

and today is my anniversary! i'll be ordering take-away for dinner tonight from a restaurant that we both like.... and he doesn't know yet. :) 

Edited by trystan
to add stuffs

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Yay! There are some really nice people around DC. Glad you got your egg back. :)

Yes, there is.  It was Schenanigans.  

45 minutes ago, trystan said:

and today is my anniversary! i'll be ordering take-away for dinner tonight from a restaurant that we both like.... and he doesn't know yet. :) 

How long?

48 minutes ago, trystan said:

and today is my anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to you and hubby!

8 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Do you guys usually have this much rain this time of the year Lagie?

No. This is a lot for this time.

6 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

The worst part about naps is that awful moment a few seconds after you wake up and real life comes rushing back XD

That is the worst part, esp if you've had a pleasant dream.

6 hours ago, wonton55912 said:

Congratulations!

4 hours ago, Classycal said:

The eggy was returned!

Hooray! 

1 hour ago, trystan said:

26 years. :D 

Congratulations!

And... it's pouring rain again.

I'm tired of it now.

I should know better.  Don't go shopping when you are hungry.  The food just barely fit in the freezer.  Lol.

XD It's so very true, though, isn't it?

6 minutes ago, trystan said:

in other news - do i want a frozen stage 1 Vremya hatchie for my dragon for my Doctor Who group in my MetaGroup? or stage 2? hmmm.....

S2 looks more like a Time Lord. :P

27 minutes ago, Lagie said:

S2 looks more like a Time Lord. :P

heh you're right.  but S1 is so CUTE! XD 

So I went to Hobby Lobby and the lady in front of me seemed to be standing in 2 lines.  I asked her which line she was in, and she said she was waiting for which ever one came open first.  Now I think that's rude and you should choose one or the other.  What do you guys think?

24 minutes ago, Classycal said:

So I went to Hobby Lobby and the lady in front of me seemed to be standing in 2 lines.  I asked her which line she was in, and she said she was waiting for which ever one came open first.  Now I think that's rude and you should choose one or the other.  What do you guys think?

i think she should pick a line.

when i first started at Michael's, we had a line at each register.  but - when it started to get busy, the customers who were already in line formed one line to wait for the next available cashier.  and you could see the newcomers divide themselves into two groups - those who noted the one line and got in line at the back of it.... or those who just walked up right behind a customer who looked like they were almost done, and got in line there.  someone would point out there was one line already formed, and the line-jumper got miffed.

but - after i was there for almost a year (might have been 2.  or 3? i've been there since 2011!) they redid the front end so that there is one line everyone waits in for the next available cashier - which eliminates the situation you found yourself in.

I like 'the one line and go to the next available cashier' system myself.

I like that, too, if there really is just one line.  If there's more than one line, I say pick a line...