Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

The twirly-whirly-spinny-slashy is the best XD

Only beaten by twirly-whirly-spinny-slashy-prime. Though to get one you will need to get and run Meso relics. 

But it's a good rule of thumb to level weapons to max before selling them or using them as craft materials. 

Okay good to know.... Wish I can make some plat!

Yeah I only have Lith or what ever relics

If crossplay was a thing I could give you some. We'll have to wait until you get a PS5 XD

Orthus Prime parts do drop from Liths, but some of the ones you need are out of rotation at the moment.

Sad part is I have to start from  the beginning all over again

Why?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out water*

Since that's all I can have this morning, that's all you get! :P

Bloodwork day. I never did hear back about the time for the actual doctor's appointment but I am setting off soon for the labs.

LAGIE!!

*huggles*

Sadly with Warframe you can't transfer saved game data from one gaming platform to another platform

Spirit! *huggles back*

Ah. That's a shame.

Now waiting in line to enter the medical centre for my bloodwork. Sigh.

Lagie!

*huggles*

I watch too much TV. That line made me think of something completely different. I blame the spooky season. 

Good luck with the bloodwork Lagie!

Luckily got my car back. Not so lucky about the part that needed to be replaced.

I think it's time I should try get a new car

59 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

Lagie!

*huggles*

I watch too much TV. That line made me think of something completely different. I blame the spooky season. 

XD

I didn't get the bloods done as my appt has been moved to November.

Sorry about your car, Spirit.

i worked in the middle of the day today 11 to 3, now it's after dinner and we're watching wheel of fortune.  i'm working on a blanket i hope to finish tonight - i'm on the border. :) 

Nice! I have not watched actual TV (other than brief segments of news at my friend's) since June, I think. Sometimes I miss it. Mostly I read.

we watch CNN at 8 usually, sometimes MSNBC.  and then when hubby gets sick of it, he signs into his Pandora music account :) 

edit: one of my shows it back - but for it's last 7 episodes!  i'll be DVR'ing the episodes because it's on on thursdays, and i have TWO zoom chats thursday at 7:30 XD 

Edited by trystan

My morning coffee friend always has MSNBC on. My Monday lunch friend, who made me breakfast this morning, after my non-bloodwork, always has BBC on. Her husband is pro-orange dude, so I try to stay away from politics as conversation.

my older daughter is not an orange dude fan, nor does she like Biden either..... so she's thinking of voting 3rd Party.  we're all (me, younger daughter, my mom) are trying to tell her "not this election," there's too much at stake this time too.

i already voted, as i posted on facebook. PA has mail-in/absentee voting, so i filled out my ballot and dropped it in the ballot box. yaay!

I dont want to vote for Biden or Trump.  I'm in a quandary.  Last time I voted for another Republican (McMullen) who ended up with 1% of the vote.  I guess I'll vote for Biden.  I sure don't want Trump to win.  That would be a disaster.  

Edited by Classycal

Nooooo. No third party votes. That's how we got our loser party back in election before last. Too many votes went to the third party and knocked the better choice out. Thankfully, even some of the idiots that voted for the loser party realized their error and there was a veritable 'salami' (the reporter meant tsunami) of votes for the party currently in power, leaving the opposition with a mere four seats.

2 minutes ago, Classycal said:

I sure don't want Trump to win.  That would be a disaster.  

completely agree.

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

Nooooo. No third party votes.

i agree, and i'm all about third party. my first election i voted in was 1988, and i voted Libertarian. i've also voted Green Party too.  but there were three times i voted for Dems - 2004 (Kerry against G. W. Bush), 2016 (Clinton) and 2020 (Biden).  once i don't have to worry about a covidiot madman in the White House, then i'll go back to my third party candidates.

*sniffs*  water? 

Sorry @Lagie that your labs got pushed to November.  I hope its not critical.

Edited by a_god_s
*sulks*

Thanks, a_god_s! It was the three-monthly labs just before the doctor's appointment to make sure my kidneys still work. :P

Water is good for you!

There might be an old brownie in the fridge.

I've got kidney issues - the nephrologist is constantly reminding me to drink more water. Its about to drive me over the edge!

Everyday I see the volume of water to consume and when the day is over and I've FINALLY drank most of it - I realize I have to do it again tomorrow.

*sigh* (goes looking in the fridge)

Good luck with your kidneys!!

Edited by a_god_s
*drinks the water*

Yeah. Water, water, all the time!

And you with yours!

*poofs in a cloud of brownies*

Good night!

*sniffs*  she smells so good when she poofs!   ROFL!!

Edited by a_god_s
*drinks all the water*

my MetaGroup is coming along..... but i want to wait to get some more hatchies after the Halloween biome opens (october 25?) so i can get two of those dragons to freeze hatchies (Cavern Lurker (b5) and Desipis (halloween)), and i'm down to 7 freezes left.  so after halloween, i can get some of those freeze slots back. :D