Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I do hope it stays sunny. I have a couple of tables under tarps that need drying out.

Toppage, page 219! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

Oh my word! What horror! I'm so going to avoid those missions now!!

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Well I'm going to cry. Bank upped from 10% discount to 15%. And warned me conveyancing could cost another grand. That's another £5000 I need. 

Awww...  that's frustrating Fortune.  

Panic?

I called the agent for the house and asked if they contact the owner and ask if he'd take less, but even if he agrees we'd still have the conveyancing to cover. 

We're not going to have any money for furniture either. 

Hey Classy! 

Oh my! That's a real sucky situation!

Are you going to keep an eye out on other houses just in case?

We have another house as a backup that's a bit cheaper (provided it doesn't sell first), but this one ticks more boxes (closer to work, driveway, no repairs, etc). 

Either way, it'll be 2 or 3 months before we can get out of here. 

Agents got back to me. Owner doesn't want to drop the price. 

I wouldn't care but I let myself get attached to that house. Envisioned myself living there and stuff. Stupid dumb thing for me to do. 

Never feel bad for doing that! Sure it breaks a persons heart when things doesn't go the way you wish. But having that little bit of excitement and hope is good for a person

Until it turns into crippling regret XD

Have to wait until Thursday for an official talk with the bank and proper sort out of details. Then I'll try and see if I can afford back up house. 

Argh that is disheartening, Fortune. Hope all goes well with the bank.

And yay, it has stayed sunny, so my tables and all the area under them are drying out nicely.

And the A/C has been serviced so it's nice and cool inside the shop again now.

{{hugs Fortune}} hopefully it all works out

also~

7 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

Trying to keep myself busy with planting flowers in AC.

heh, my daughter's on AC (she bought herself a switch)... and has TONS of flowers everywhere.

nice day today.

i think my younger daughter might be working sewing on her halloween costume this evening - her and her bf are just getting together either at his dorm or our house and just hanging out in costume.  she's Appa from Avatar, which is hilarious since she's a little thing. (5'2" and if she turns sideways she'll disappear XD) bf is Aang.

Sorry about the house Fortune.  That's a bummer.

Lagie didn't you say there was a thread where you could click on dragons to fill in your encyclopedia?  I hope that made sense.  Can you point me that way.  Does clicking on adult dragons work or only growing dragons?

here you go, classy.  the entries are generally adults or frozen hatchies.

Edited by trystan

Thanks.  Got all my dragons sorted!  That was about another 75 or so.

Bummer about that house Fortune,,,   better on the horizon! (yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!)

Hello CPA!

Beautiful sunny day here, going to spend time outside reading - won't be able to do that for much longer without snow gear.

Edited by a_god_s
*grabs some toast/jam & some brownies*

I was going to sit outside to read, but then remembered I had spent a good chunk of my day in the sun already pulling weeds, trimming plants, and cleaning the area under and around the tables. Sunscreenless. :rolleyes: Not smart.

ouch... I hope it didn't hurt too much

Edited by a_god_s

You might want to add a bit to that post, please, @a_god_s. One word posts aren't really permitted.

I am thankfully not sunburned.

i'm covered in white tufts of fabric from younger daughter's sherpa fabric.  looks like a sheep got shorn under my table XD