Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Yes I did!

And I swear it was meant to be case the color fits perfectly XD

You get get more fur colours via the market (wouldn't bother with the plat ones though) or from the guy who sells lures in Cetus (stock rotates). 

It happened by accident at first XD

Sad you can only pet like three times a day

You can pet as much as you want, petting only restores loyalty 3 times, but I think that mechanic was scraped. 

So give them scritches as much as you want. 

Well when I hit three yesterday she disappeared. She still showed up with when I went on a mission. Maybe it was a glitch.

Yeah those are still closed for me. Don't know how I feel about eventually opening them XD

Also Ordis really doesn't like the dog XD

I'm getting used to the mechanics, but I keep missing the rare enemies. Sometimes I don't notice them before they run off and one I did find escaped because I effed up the interaction. 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I'm sleepy this morning. I guess that's what I get for staying online to watch the train wreck last night.

Good luck with the interview, @wonton55912!

Rain, stay away! *shakes fist at clouds*

30 minutes ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Well that's a bit of a problem.

But is it grindy?

A little bit. You get stronger via using random drops from enemies as well as exp.

@Lagie! *snugs*

48 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I'm sleepy this morning. I guess that's what I get for staying online to watch the train wreck last night.

@wonton55912

What train wreck?  Oh, never mind I know what you mean.  That was bizarre.

36 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

@Lagie! *snugs*

*snugs back*

8 minutes ago, Classycal said:

It was, wasn't it?

1 hour ago, Classycal said:
2 hours ago, Lagie said:

1 hour ago, Classycal said:

It was, wasn't it?

that was slightly insane, agreed.

boss is out today, but i actually have work i have to do! XD

sorry for the double-post, but it's almost a half a day later, so i think if i edit my post, no one will get the notif?

so close to three hours ago, one of our lights went off.  turns out, so did the lights in the master bedroom.  we flipped the circuit breakers a few times - nothing.  it also turns out that our upstairs bedrooms and bathroom don't have power either. wtf? we have power in our home office (so we have internet and tv), and we have power in a bathroom, the kitchen, our front room where the heater & washer and dryer are, and power in the room with our big flat screen tv (which is also the room with all my yarn and where i have my laptop set up). 

after chatting with my older daughter who works with my brother-inlaw (who's an electrician) we tried one more thing - we unplugged the important items (tv, internet), and pulled the main power breaker, so all the power went out.  after a count of three, hubby turned the main power breaker back on - and nothing had changed.  it was still dark where it was dark, and light where we had power. weeeird.  

so i called an electrician who i think we called some years ago to fix our dimmer switch, and they're coming out tomorrow late morning.  hopefully it won't cost too much to fix.... we just spent almost as much to get younger daughter's car fixed up and pass inspection as it cost to purchase the car! (and the car was a lemony $3300. ouch.)

smh at my silly circuit box.

@trystan That is weird, and a little scary. Electrical problems always scare me. Hope the problem is easily fixed in the morning and doesn't cost too much.