Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

That's quite an accomplishment.  You had a lot of unnamed dragons.  How many was it?  I have all mine named.  Now if I could just get them in order.  

thanks!

i think when i decided i wanted to get all of them named i had like 350? maybe closer to 400? i don't remember!

there will be one left without a name, but she's supposed to be nameless, cause that's how i wrote her. ;) 

Congrats on getting so many named, that is quite an achievement!

and to Classical for getting the egg back!  There still are good folks out there.

also to Wonton about the job - Surprise and Congrats!

Lagie, keep dry!

Edited by a_god_s
*today is my b-day! grabbing TWO brownies!*

Happy Birthday, @a_god_s! Hope it's a great day!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

So far no rain yet today. I haven't looked at the radar, though.

Brownies.  Yum.  

Happy BD a_god_s.

Congrats Wonton.  

Spirit got water, hooray! All the countless heathen sacrifices were worth it after all

I have been so busy with procrastination. A big youtube group I followed just released two additional weeks worth of content and I had to catch up!

10 hours ago, a_god_s said:

Congrats on getting so many named, that is quite an achievement!

thanks!

but i didn't do any crocheting yesterday, so i'll be doing that today instead of naming dragons,

maybe. XD 

5 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Spirit got water, hooray! All the countless heathen sacrifices were worth it after all

XD You and Fortune both, hunh?

BUSY shop day. I'm exhausted (and still at work...).

Thank you all, I took cupcakes around to my friends and I had a wonderful day!

Maybe I should crochet tomorrow?  maybe :)

Edited by a_god_s
*nom nom MORE brownies!*

i have several things i can be doing:

*naming dragons

*crochet the blanket i'm making for whichever charity the lady i know is giving them to this time

*sewing my t-shirt quilt

*making masks from the fabrics i got specifically for masks (even though i have a bunch already)

*now, sewing a set of curtains for a friend

i try to rotate what i do which night.... but it doesn't always work out. XD 

I'm stuck in a reading rut, but at least I'm still working my way through the bin of Lego that needs cleaning. I now have this awesome straining gizmo that makes things much easier!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Bright and sunny today!

morning all.  it's nice and cool here today.  younger daughter and i have to be at work in about 3 hours though, ugh.

Belgian waffles and strawberries.  Yum.

I slept good last night, but I am so tired today.  Maybe I slept too good?

@classy: ahaha, your first statement made me double take for a second there; thought I was in the yum/yuck thread again and was confused.

everyone had a good weekend?

XD

Reading. Lego cleaning and sorting. A nice long swim. Yes, a good start to my weekend. (Mine is Sun/Mon.)

You?

oooh, nice.

eh, it's a mix. reconnected with my Washington friends and we've been playing games online. spent a lot of yesterday worrying about my boss' reaction to me staying longer in Washington (since I would need to quarantine anyways if I flew back into Hawaii today, why not stay longer in Washington till the pre-travel program starts on Oct. 15; I'm still working remotely). dealing with neck pain so not feeling the greatest atm. u_u

That sounds good, except for the neck pain. I hope that resolves itself soon.

eh, work could have been better.  not the customers - the one manager we were working with that everyone hates.  she just doesn't do everything she's supposed to, gets other to do what she's asked to do.... and tells the boss her employees are goofing off when they're just talking as they straighten up aisles and shelves.  younger daughter finally texted the manager about her unprofessional behavior. i wonder if the store manager will talk to her about it, and things will sink in.  we shall see.

Ooohh...  Good for your daughter.  

Sleepy day.  

11 minutes ago, Classycal said:

Ooohh...  Good for your daughter.

yeah.  she bounced what she wanted to day off of me earlier, and it sounded good. the store manager said he'll talk to the other manager (customer experience manager, i think).

Good morning everyone!

Man my allergies doubled after these storm winds of last week. I like a stuffed.... Yeah I'm not going to finish on what I'm thinking XD

ello spirit.

that sux 😞

has the weather cleared up enough so it doesn't bother your allergies?

Hi there WS!

Not really the dust is just hanging in the air. And it's actually spring here.

So the pollen from the vineyard that are in bloom now is causing havoc. I have wild vineyard (basically it doesn't carry any grapes it's more for shading) right outside my window.

I am glad I don't have any allergies but I think karmas gonna hit me when i'm older.

Got my exams in the next two days but it's hard to do anything to study for it without just memorising the textbook. In contrast the game i've been playing has started closing itself randomly which sucks.