Spoiler

e9e58d6b0b1ab2647a458895090c4ef8.gif

How's you?

Edited by Fortune86

Oh no... whats up?

Any news on the house?

I'm okay.... Just a bit tired!

Just kinda meh.

I emailed my bank and waiting for a reply. If I don't hear by this afternoon I'll try again.

*passes Spirit a pillow*

Aw... I hope you get un-meh!

Also hope you hear something soon!

Trying to keep myself busy with planting flowers in AC. So many conflicting guides though 😧

In order to breed certain colours of flower you need to place flowers in a particular fashion, but one guide says one thing while another claims that won't work. 

So basically have to try it anyway to see if it works or not!

Pretty much yeah XD

How's Warframe going? I see you also subscribe to the 'I went over by one turn so I'll do a full rotation' method of hacking XD

Got like a third message that the stalker is after me so I guess okay XD

Yeah I don't know how to turn back with the controller XD

Just you wait. One day you too will be able to reduce the Stalker to a mere smear on the floor. 

Man I was in a total haze when he hit me!

The flickering and the voice totally threw me off! XD

He's always scary when you have weaker stuff equipped, especially if you are alone. Last time he spawned for me though I didn't even see him as my team mate one-shotted him XD

My stick and frame was leveled out.... But I was bombarded with a fleet of Grineer. I was just smacky smacky everything and then I died and saw the message that he completed his task.

And I was sitting there going "Oh... so that's what happens"

There's actually something worse than the Stalker. I've never encountered it myself since it's a very rare occurrence (even after 4-5 years of playing). I kind of want to...but also don't....

There are special missions called Invasions (you may have seem them in the star chart now and again). In these missions you can side with either the Grineer or Corpus against the other or Infested. Do any 5 missions against the Corpus and they may send something called the Zanuka Hunter after you.

It's weaker than the Stalker IIRC, but if it beats you your Warframe and equipped weapons are held hostage until you complete a Recovery mission. I've never done that myself, so I don't know the details. I just know that you have to do the whole mission solo, in stealth and without any gear or weapons. 

On the flip side, do any 5 missions against the Grineer and they'll deploy the Grustag Three. Lose to them and they'll put a bolt on the defeated frame that'll weaken it and it's powers. The Lotus sends you a BP though I think so you can craft something to remove it.