Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

4 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

@trystan That is weird, and a little scary. Electrical problems always scare me. Hope the problem is easily fixed in the morning and doesn't cost too much.

it was very weird, since the light that hubby noticed and flickered once, and then it was maybe another minute or two before it went out again.  i totally didn't see the light flicker though.  i asked if it was a light bulb, or maybe ghosts..  yeah, i hope it doesn't cost all that much either.

Youch!  Hope that doesn't cost much.

Edited by Classycal

I watched that wreck and yeah, it was something the likes I've never seen before.

trystan... I hope that electrical problem is easy and inexpensive to sort out!

I hope your interview went well Wonton!

Edited by a_god_s
*noms some toast and grabs a brownie for later*

3 hours ago, trystan said:

it was very weird, since the light that hubby noticed and flickered once, and then it was maybe another minute or two before it went out again.  i totally didn't see the light flicker though.  i asked if it was a light bulb, or maybe ghosts..  yeah, i hope it doesn't cost all that much either.

halloween is coming up //shot

Good morning everyone!

Or almost Afternoon everyone!

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Tired again.

Didn't sleep well. Went to the doctor today to get my work from home permission form. And he game me something for anxiety as well.

How are you?

I wish I could take a nap... But you tube stops playing after a few songs. Then I would stop looking active XD

Stupid you tube asks after a while if I'm still there in long video's 😒

Boo!

I've sent off more requests for house viewings. With any luck I may be able to get around 4 this weekend, but have to wait for the agents to get back to me. 

I hope you guys find something soon.

Are the houses you might be seeing in a good price range at least?

They are in budget yes. Sadly the house I was most interested in was sold already >.<

Dang... I hope they are in a good enough condition for you guys

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I hope you find something both suitable and affordable, Fortune!

@trystan, that sounds like an issue with the main power source. It happens here sometimes when our power company messes things up. (But if you're the only one in the neighbourhood with the problem, it's likely your house mains.)

We had rain in the early morning so everything is still dripping from it, but it does seem as though the day itself will be sunny and dry.

There is apparently an island-wise road block happening today so I need to check I have my insurance papers on hand and am wearing my work tee. If it's true, it's possible my shop will be quiet today. They're likely trying to stop people from going out when they don't have to (everyone seems to forget we're still under Covid emergency orders and are out and about willy-nilly when they should be staying home unless it's important, like food shopping or pharmacy needs).

LAGIE!

*huggles*

That sounds annoying yet also something that is needed.

We are having storm winds here. A truck has been blown over near the pass by the tunnel. And a massive oak tree has fallen as well because of the winds.

Luckily not near me... but the winds are pretty strong.

And look at this....

1183095991_Damlevels.thumb.jpeg.6585445eda8d98886fa319f842209eb1.jpeg

Oh hey look water! =D

I still have no idea what is happening Lockdownwise here in the UK.

That is our main dam here. No more 5 minute showers \o/ But still going to try and save water

That's some scary wind!

But hooray for water! :)

A decent shower will be nice treat, but definitely do continue to conserve. :) (No running the tap while brushing your teeth! :P )

I think your numbers are going up, Fortune, but I haven't heard of any changes there yet. Supposedly BA will resume flights here Nov 1st. I will believe that when it happens.

The brushing teeth without letting the water run was taught at a very early age XD I can even remember the adverts on the kids channels XD

Yeah I also heard the numbers are picking up again on your side Fortune.

I think too many people here think they are either immune or think Covid's a hoax. Even supermarket staff don't wear masks properly (over the mouth but not the nose).