Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

9 hours ago, trystan said:

they're Drazi? XD 

and thanks for the dinos to view!

Exactly! :)

And you're welcome! 

It is, isn't it, Classy? We do all like to share our dragons, it seems. :D

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

Please don't let it be worse, MP. It's been a rough week already. :P

Though it is nice and sunny this morning!

Toppage, page 207! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

15 hours ago, Classycal said:

Me, too.  But Lagie's are in a nice group.  Speaking of which, your topic is taking off, huh?  

8 hours ago, Lagie said:

And you're welcome! 

but.... now i need dino eggs! *stalks the hatchery sites for dino eggs to click*

8 hours ago, Lagie said:

We do all like to share our dragons, it seems. :D

it was a great suggestion!  i've gotten ideas for other groups as well!

15 hours ago, Classycal said:

Do let us know what the surprise is!

oh of course!

retail job today.  when i was done for the day and having my lunch, i checked my new eggs, and they have all hatched! yaay!

Edited by trystan
clarification

Yay for hatching!

My birthday crew have grown up:

Screenshot_20200925-134828.thumb.jpg.c55d57159267ad8f474fb95d4e0fc53d.jpg

yaay! they're adorable!

i'm stalking the hatcheries for eggs to click, since on my Market page it says

"Breed not unlocked

Unlock egg in encyclopedia to purchase"

for all my dinos now

Yep, that's probably the best way to do it. Maybe also ask at Encyclopedia Helpers and at the Facebook group?

thanks! i tried the Encyclopedia Helpers thread, but there were hatchies and adults.  so i'll go post there and the facebook group as well. :) 

BROWNIES!!!   *nom nom*  I agree... wasting food is bad, but brownies will NEVER be wasted with me :D

I like your b-day egg buyout... I might have to do something like that. btw trystan I have dinos to view if you need them.

Edited by a_god_s
*hmmm carrot cake? maybe*

thanks.... but i also need eggs.  i'll be checking the trading hub as well as the hatcheries tomorrow too!

I only saw a couple eggs on the Trading hub and oddly not a one in the Neglected hatchery. :(

Good Luck egg hunting!

thanks!  yeah, there's two on the trading hub that i already viewed, and i think i did see one dino on ANoD earlier. i've unlocked all but the green one in the encyclopedia, but i still need more eggs.  i was even stalking the jungle to see if i might even get one (i have an egg slot still)... but i was just doing other stuff, and then it was a minute after the five-minute mark XD 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Chirping birds are always a lovely way to wake up. The mockingbird here is being particularly melodious this morning.

morning all.  

so no lawn installation.  it was also raining this morning.  i'm thinking two things - one is that whatever is planned is in the afternoon - younger daughter normally works in the afternoon or closing shifts on saturdays, and she's myseriously off today.  and there's the facebook comment from my mother-inlaw, so whatever "the birthday" is, it's about a time she would be out driving.  she doesn't like to drive at night.  but she also really hasn't been anywhere (other than shopping?) since the covid lockdowns started in march.  (of course, i was thinking about that - however many people are coming to whatever this is, i'm sure it's less than at a grocery store.  and we can be spread out.  and wearing masks.

there's also the possibility nothing will happen. XD 

1 hour ago, trystan said:

Which would be the biggest surprise of all. XD

Or the rain has just caused a major glitch.

Raining here, too, off and on. Gloomy day and I'm in kind of a gloomy mood.

I haven't been to a yard sale in ages. I usually end up coming home with mostly stuff I don't need!

I simply am unable to stay on the task of egg-hunting in the cave. I get distracted and come back 5, 10, 15 seconds too late for the shuffles! EVERY TIME! XD

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:
3 hours ago, trystan said:

Which would be the biggest surprise of all. XD

Or the rain has just caused a major glitch.

yep.... and yep.  we're going to order Chinese food for dinner.... and when i mentioned the time i was thinking about, younger daughter didn't object.  however - she just told me her friend (who lives like 5 minutes away, and was going to Penn State (but he's since come home to finish his semester back home because of covid and other reasons)) is coming over to see the kittens.  now - is that actually her friend? we shall see. XD 

edit - her friend did come over to visit the kittens.  and now younger daughter has gone for a drive with friend.  younger daughter has been doing homework all day, and friend is allergic to cats (and we have four! :blink:

so.... i have NO idea. other than to think that nothing will be happening. eh, oh well 🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

I simply am unable to stay on the task of egg-hunting in the cave. I get distracted and come back 5, 10, 15 seconds too late for the shuffles! EVERY TIME! XD

ME.  every time i want to stalk the cave for something - i'm always back to the biome at :x1 or :x6.  every time!!  yesterday i was stalking the jungle to see if i could even see a dino. nope.

Edited by trystan

We started with sun, and about half an hour after we opened, the Heavens also opened and it POURED!

We had to pour all our containers out when it came time to put them away later - by which time it was sunny and dry again.

I hate rainy shop days.

so i'm thinking today was either a red herring, or postponed because of whatever.  we shall see what happens in the future. i also have off next saturday - there was supposed to be an annual outdoor pride day, which at some point was going to be held, but then the planners changed their minds, because everyone is a volunteer, and it's not like there's still a pandemic happening. they also never really know just how many people might show up - it could exceed the number of people the state (NJ) is allowed to have at an outdoor gathering anyway.  but, i kept the day off :) 

Well, sorry nothing happened today! I think we're all as disappointed as you are! XD

*poofs to go cook her artichoke*

it was good! we got it from a place that was new to me, but younger daughter has had food from there, and if she likes it.... (she's my picky eater.  yep, at 19 she's still picky)

Well the yard sale fund raiser I was going to was actually a dinner and silent auction.  I was hungry and was hoping there was something I could buy to eat so I was happy about the meal.  I won two Longaberger baskets for $25 so I was happy.  They are worth far more than that.  I had a great time.  

Sorry nothing happened today trystan.  

Edited by Classycal

42 minutes ago, Classycal said:

Sorry nothing happened today trystan.  

eh, it's fine. i'm pretty sure something will happen.... when i least expect it. XD