Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Weekend was extremely busy and stressful.

And the stress is causing me not to sleep.

And I think I've decided never to have children either.

What utter chaos that was

I can barely take care of myself. I have no business having children XD

I can't even cope with other people's children. I've been handed a baby to hold a couple of times and I just kinda stand there like I've been given a sack of spuds. 

I wouldn't mind having children one day.... But after this weekend spending time with six of them, ages between 2 and 5, was a nightmare.

And for some reason they all loved me!

I didn't mind them... I love my friends kids.

But all six at a time, each asking different questions every two seconds. And wanting me to play with them. It was exhausting!

And not being able to sleep in my own bed over the weekend also has its effect on me.

And I haven't gotten my bill for my car yet.

I like kids too.

I just want them to stay a minimum of 10ft away.

Spirit if I ever do win the lotto and send you some money, promise me you will buy a car that doesn't keep trying to kill you. 

Win enough then XD

I didn't even get to the part of what horror my car caused on the way to Strand last Friday.

It was heavy rain and then the wiper arm broke!! Luckily it didn't fall off. It just didn't wipe anymore. On the drivers side.

I had to wait an hour on the side of the road for the rain to pass. Then I had to find a place that could help me. But the road were wet so I had to drive super slow cause passing cars still sprayed rain water onto my car window.

It took me like three garage shops before someone finally helped me. All that needed to be done was to tighten the bolt that held the wiper.

It's a Steven King horror novel IIRC. I'd recommend it, but you don't like scary stuff XD

I bought a new game. Oninaki. 

Yeah no! I don't do the scary stuff thing XD

What the game about?

In fact, probably don't read/watch Christine while you have that car. Don't want it getting ideas....

Something spoopy is going on with the cycle of reincarnation and it's up to me to sort it all out.

Typical JRPG save-the-world shenanigans really. 

Yeah I have enough horror's in my life! XD

Ah okay cool. So it will keep you busy a while

I really need a new Overlord game though. Saving the world is fun and all, but I miss being evil. 

XD

Yeah I'm kinda wondering when I'm going to start Assassins Creed. Warframe has been good lately

I want a vid of your first mission with GhostFortune!

There's a fairly easy Elite weekly for Nightwave this week too. Just do the spy mission without ciphers or setting off an alarm. 

I can do that.... I don't even think I have ciphers XD

The incubation will take two days so hopefully by Wednesday I have something.

Also got me a new stick to fight with.

Ciphers are good for emergencies but it's best to hack manually. Getting over reliant on them can really screw you when trying to do sorties where Ciphers can not be used at all. 

Ooooh what kind of new stick? 

Also have you farmed Rhino parts yet? You might as well since one of this week's challenges is 3 Assassinations. 

I don't know where to start even farming for a frame. But I would like a stronger frame cause I want to do some stronger missions on the plains.

I think I got this one

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Orthos

I leveled out the other one. Don't know if it was worth it but I like the sticks XD

That's not a stick. That's a polearm. And one of my favourites o3o

To farm Rhino (and other boss drop frames) you just need to beat the boss until they have dropped all three component blueprints (chassis, neuroptics and systems) and then buy the main BP from the store. Each of the three components has an 33% chance to drop so you may get a few duplicates before you get the set.

Rhino is also one of the cheaper frames to build materials wise, but you will need to reach Saturn to farm Plastids IIRC. 

Edit: Phobos is earlier. 

Edited by Fortune86