TJ09

2019-06-01 - Site Raffle Update

This is great news!  Can’t wait to see all the new prize lines that will result from this. 

Ooohh amazing! Maybe many of us will leave the TeamLoser XD 

Thanks TJ!

This is such a nice update, I appreciate it! Thank you, TJ. ^_^ I'll just have to grow one more dragon and I'll be able to enter this month's raffle too.

Fantastic news! I hope to someday win a prize of my very own ❤️ 

This is great news! Would the 60 winners drawn each month: 5 gold winners, 10 silver winners, and 15 bronze winners for each of the Western and Eastern Prize Dragons be changed though?

3 minutes ago, scalesofgrey said:

This is great news! Would the 60 winners drawn each month: 5 gold winners, 10 silver winners, and 15 bronze winners for each of the Western and Eastern Prize Dragons be changed though?

" The raffle page will soon be updated to reflect this, though it will not be possible to list the exact winner count on the page because it is now variable in nature. " :) (From the first post)

45 minutes ago, Cinspawn said:

" The raffle page will soon be updated to reflect this, though it will not be possible to list the exact winner count on the page because it is now variable in nature. " :) (From the first post)

I've never learnt how to read. 😅

It is good news, I was literally at the point of giving up for good after seeing yet another...'sorry you were not selected...' today, then came on the forum and saw this.

great news.  Thanks Bossman!

It is great to finally see that change in the raffle and I hope more people will have luck! I never thought I would have luck in a raffle mysef, then I won. Don't loose hope, you will win one day too and now the chance is even higher!

4 minutes ago, Shajana said:

It is great to finally see that change in the raffle and I hope more people will have luck! I never thought I would have luck in a raffle mysef, then I won. Don't loose hope, you will win one day too and now the chance is even higher!

This^

i never thought I'd win, you never know when RNG will favour you!

Thank you for scaling it up to our growing community.

Dragons are so much fun, i am glad i only made a break and came back to this game.

Edited by Tigerkralle

13 minutes ago, Tigerkralle said:

Thank you for scaling it up to our growing community.

Dragons are so much fun, i am glad i only made a break and came back to this game.

It seems like a *lot* of long-time users take a break at some point and then come back, lol. I've taken a few breaks (which included missing a couple holidays) but this game is too much fun to leave for good. 

I'm very curious about the details of this new 'scale'... The OP says the ratio of the different color prizes will remain the same, which to me seems conflicting with the idea of scaling with the number of entries, unless the 'scale' is done in certain increments to uphold that ratio... Also curious exactly what the scale is of course, if it scales 'directly with the number of entries' does that mean that there is actually a fixed percentage of winners now? I'm not the best at math, so trying to imagine the details here is confusing, lol. Not that I expect any answers about the details, I'm sure TJ will remain pretty vague about that! 

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

the ratio of the different color prizes will remain the same, which to me seems conflicting with the idea of scaling with the number of entries,

I think it's like "10% of winners will get a gold prize, etc, no matter the actual number of winners."

Maybe it's not 10%, but you get the idea?

Oh HECK YES we have better chances of winning! Thank you TJ!

Thank you TJ! I didn't win until this month myself but am thrilled the chances of winning will be better for the future. (I still need a shimmer after all! Any would do!)

This is a surprising yet very welcomed update! 

I'm curious to know the ratios (is it a %? is it by "steps"? ) but I'm glad knowing they're be probably more prizes at the end of the month!

Thanks TJ! :D