TJ09

2018-09-30 - September Dragon Release

My first batch of 8 have hatched and I now have another two more of each and a Siyat to purple...  enough for now...

Er, try clicking "hide" in the top right corner?  That's all I got.

Edit: it's under "options", rather than being its own thing.

In other news, one of my Pipios grew up!  I'm really excited to start breeding them, although I have to wait for another to grow up, first.  (Because I collected my eggs over a couple-day period.)

Edited by Pilauli

27 minutes ago, Husky51 said:

My first batch of 8 have hatched and I now have another two more of each and a Siyat to purple...  enough for now...

Dang it, I goofed...  Is there any way that I can delete this second duplicate post?  It was an accidental posting...

Or can a Moderator do it for me?  Please...

You can't delete it, but you  can go to options and then hide it.

Edited by Imzadi

I don't usually care about pygmies, but the Pipios are so cute! I think they're my new favorite pygmy.

Those Pipios are going to look so amazing with Pumpkins and with Mimics.  It is going to be a very busy and fun Halloween. :)

if we're getting adults already then I want to go ahead and thank the wonderful Spriters, artists, mods, TJ and everyone else who made these wonderful new dragons possible. This has been an awesome release and I can't wait to start breeding some amazing checkers! :D

I have one adult of each now! They really are so beautiful, both of them. I can't stop cooing over the Pipios though, an all-white pygmy is just so wonderful! Thanks for another awesome release!

On 10/3/2018 at 6:35 AM, Laura-Borealis said:

Plover? They''re super-cute little wading birds

Which also brings "piping" to mind...

Really love these new dragons!  The new pygmy is particularly clever!  So we have a pigeon dragon now!  That is awesome!

I suspect this thread will soon be closed since we are getting adults on our scrolls, now. So I just want to say thank you one more time to the spriters, conceptors, critics, and anyone else who had anything to do with these lovely new dragons. And thank you, TJ for this release. A midday release was unusual and I thought it would make the eggs harder to snag, but it actually worked out well after about the first hour.

I would like to thank everyone involved with this release as I love both dragons!!