TJ09

2018-09-30 - September Dragon Release

Great release, I love both breeds! I'd seen the Pipios in DR, but the Aethers are new to me (and even better than I was expecting).

i love them both. the pipios are so cute, and the aethers are gorgeous. i love their blue colour.

"Predators hoping for an easy meal, or abusive caretakers, have been known to lose an eye."

made me lololol!

Great job on both, spriters!

Wow! Those pygmies are a masterpiece! They look like little angel dragons. So beautiful. Definitely eclipsed the Magelights as my favorite pygmy. Now I need to figure out what breed they'll look best with. Also, I totally remember seeing these sweeties in the DR forum not too long ago! I'm SO glad they were approved and released so quickly! Such amazing sprites.

The Aethers...they're beautiful, but I definitely can't remember seeing them, ever. They're really cool. I can definitely imagine some beautiful lineages with them.

I definitely like the Pipios. And yes, I'll be collecting them for some time to come. The structure and layout of the Aethers I really like. But not so much of the blurred colors and edges, and a wee bit too much cotton ball fuzz on the upper torso and head. Overall, another good release! Thanks to all conceptors, spriters, and those who assisted and supported this release. Oh yea, you too TJ!     😉

I hope you all know I am making a Pumpkin x Pipio checker line.

4 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

Yep. These guys are pigeon based, not doves, i.e the "not overly intelligent" bit of their descriptions. 

Who says pigeons are unintelligent? They find their way home way better than I do. Gorgeous dragons. Am I the only one who thought they might be roosters? :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Who says pigeons are unintelligent? They find their way home way better than I do. Gorgeous dragons. Am I the only one who thought they might be roosters? :lol: 

I saw plenty of people think that earlier. To be honest, I would've too if I hadn't remembered them from DR.

Thank you TJ and spriters for the release, I loved to see Pipio here and bam! I've got it in time of my birthday. ^.^

Aethers are also superb! 

Really lovely release, thank you very much!

Oh, these are two pretty breeds. Thank you spriters and TJ!  :)

They are really nice ones but the pygmy is my favourite. ❤️

Thanks to TJ and spriters for this new release. :)

Now I need moooore feathery pygmy eggs! ❤️

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Am I the only one who thought they might be roosters? :lol: 

I actually checked whether the chicken encyclopedia entry had changed...

Both breeds look beautiful!

If the Aether had dimorphism, I'd probably had a new favourite breed!

(Non-dimorphic breeds have no chance of getting on my favourite list unfortunately :( )

Thinking about breeding Pipios to Dark Mysts or Magelights ... that will to look great!

Both breeds look absolutely gorgeous as adults!! I just love everything about how the Pipios look - the feathers, the poses, the cute little tail, the overall detailing and shading, and their grace... And the colour of the Aethers got just the definition I was hoping for! I love the tones on the wings and all the fluffiness on the body! The descriptions, too. Air dragons who are a bit clumsy with their element are very endearing.

(All in all, both are definitely hoarding material. Maybe the Pipios a little more since we have less pygmies than regular dragons/wyverns to choose from. But both are going on my "to hoard, maybe" list.)

Thank you to the artist for the wonderful release :D

Both breeds are amazing! I remember them now. The Pipios are adorable and the Aethers are gorgeous. I especially love both their descriptions.

I hope my Pipios gender as a pair since I've forgotten to influence them...

Oh my, Pipios are gorgeous. Especially females, I love love love their pose.  They're like "Yeah, I'm pretty and I know it". The shading is amazing IMO (I don't know anything about spriting so to me it's absolutely mesmerizing how you can put so much detail in such a tiny little square of pixels). 

And I love Aethers! They kept their amazing blue (I like blue!) and they're so elegant?? Their mane makes me think of friesian horses, idk why, but I'm totally on board. Definitely material for lineage building 😍I'm so excited to see mine grow so I can start breeding them!!

All in all I love this release ❤️

Thank you to the spriters for such an amazing work! And thank you TJ (you made us wait for that September release but it was well worth it!). 

This is my favorite release by miles this year. It was so much fun knowing these two from DR (and helping with one), and I really love all of the sprites for once this year.

God I love the Aethers soooo much. I'm already hoarding them haha

Both dragons are AMAZING! Thank you TJ and spriters for another great release. 

3 hours ago, Syiren said:

I hope you all know I am making a Pumpkin x Pipio checker line.

Would that make it a Pipkin checker? :P 

Two gorgeous new breeds! Thanks to the spriters and TJ. I love the detail on the Pipio's wings and the Aether's colouring is beautiful. 

Edited by StormWizard212

19 hours ago, kiramaru7 said:

I Saw one there yesterday & Missed catching it, so I can say they're definitely dropping there. :D

I 'grabbed' all four of my pygmies in the Volcano biome...