Karmo

ANSWERED:How do I delete my account?

There is currently no way for users to delete accounts.

If it's a forum account, I can suspend access to it.  If it's the game, I can put in a burn request.

What are you wanting deleted and why?

is it allowed to delete your account that is banned on the hub to start a new one? Or is that circumventing a ban?

i believe that is the reason they wish to delete their account (going by the thread they made earlier)

Edited by Dohaerys

It may not be that they want to delete that account to create a new one. It may just be that they are so discouraged by being trade banned that they don't want to play any more.

At any rate, there is no way to delete your own account.

Edited by purplehaze

@Dohaerys @purplehaze I'm not trying to avoid ban. I will not play this game in the future..

@LadyLyzar My mistake prevented me from using the trading system. The trading system was part of my life. I lost my will to continue playing games. And Forum thread is still difficult for me... please burn my game accout. My account ID is 'didvk444'. 

Thank you for the fun of collecting the dragon so far.

And that's exactly why I don't like permanent measures (like bans) with no way to improve the situation. :( 

It makes me sad to see someone's enjoyment of the game destroyed by a ban that was caused by a language barrier. I think we often forget about those who need to translate pages in order to read them. My experience with online translators has shown me that they may not make things clear even if the player does choose to use them!

Sorry to see you go, but it might be for the best. Highly unlikely your ban will be removed because it's permanent. I hope you can find better fun elsewhere, Karmo.

3 minutes ago, animatedrose said:

Sorry to see you go, but it might be for the best. Highly unlikely your ban will be removed because it's permanent. I hope you can find better fun elsewhere, Karmo.

You haven't given the mods a chance to try to do something. I suggest you don't try to sow seeds of discord.

I really wonder why it takes a big thing like this to make people consider the fact that there may actually be a problem.

The permabans and lack of reasons have been mentioned before now. The lack of clarity the rules had was mentioned before now, though I guess mostly fixed by the new hub rules. And yet people claimed everything was fine before the rules update, and did the same for the other stuff until this came along.

Edited by osmarks

Because everything is fine until proven to be anything but.

What olympe said describes the rollout of almost any new feature. There are only so many scenarios we can test for, certain scenarios are bound to escape us. That's why we rely on member feedback to tweak these things. 

We're still investigating this behind the scenes and trying to come to a conclusion, so bear with us please.

@LadyLyzar now that you are on the topic, could I ask if the request to burn my old scroll has gone through? I asked my old scroll "RyuKaiser" to be burned and even sent TJ a PM which he never answered so I don't know if he got to it or not. But I had requested the burn of that old scrill in here as well, though I'm not sure if a mod ever got to read that request, could you please check?

12 hours ago, olympe said:

Because everything is fine until proven to be anything but.

So dozens of users pointing out these flaws for weeks apparently shouldn't be taken into consideration until something *actually does* go badly wrong? Good to know. Glad none of you guys are in charge of building a bridge or a power plant.

24 minutes ago, Aalbiel said:

So dozens of users pointing out these flaws for weeks apparently shouldn't be taken into consideration until something *actually does* go badly wrong? Good to know. Glad none of you guys are in charge of building a bridge or a power plant.

It doesn't matter what the mods believe, only TJ can actually change it.  And he thought it was clear enough.

Please keep discussions regarding Trading Hub rules in the Trading Hub Feedback thread.

@Kaiserf11 I've sent a request. If you have anything else you want to add about the issue you can PM me. : )

Hopefully things end well for you, Karmo. I'd hate to see your enjoyment of this game destroyed because of language clashing with rules.

There is forum trading here that you could try doing, though I keep hearing it's diminished since the Hub was implemented. But it's still there. Maybe that can net you some success until a verdict is reached?

@animatedrose ok. If I were alone, I wouldn't expected success. I was too sad to work, but I'm fine now because everyone helps me.
I'll be happy even if the result is bad. I hope that peace of my mind can be conveyed. And I will try Use forum trading hub.

Glad to hear you're doing better. There are plenty of helpful people around who can help you with forum trading. I wish you the best of success! :)

15 hours ago, Aalbiel said:

It really isn't fair to throw the mods under the bus with this. The only one with actual power to change anything in the game is TJ--the mods are as helpless as the rest of us, and while they might have slightly better communication with him, they still like us can only make suggestions. I've been frustrated with TJ's slowness on a variety of issues for years myself, but at times like this it is important to remember he does this for free alongside a real paying full time job, so while I still think things could be better, patience and understanding helps it be less frustrating.