Jump to content
Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors: ON BREAK FOR HALLOWEEN

Recommended Posts

Another! Thank you so much Feesh! Entered and fingers crossed!

Share this post


Link to post

congrats to the last winners and woot, thanks for another chance, Feesh! 🥦:wub:

Share this post


Link to post

Just saw flying broccoli on TV, and lo, another raffle! XD

Thanks, Feesh!

Share this post


Link to post

Great stuff - may we open an allotment to grow you much much more BROCCOLI !

Share this post


Link to post

UMMMM - there are strange words - look like tagalog ? - appearing all over the form and ff you refresh it you get new ones... (I MAY have entered twice as I did refresh to see what happened..._)

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

UMMMM - there are strange words - look like tagalog ? - appearing all over the form and ff you refresh it you get new ones... (I MAY have entered twice as I did refresh to see what happened..._)

I don't see anything out of the ordinary there.

Did you see them on the form right away or only after you submitted?

Edited by purplehaze

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I don't see anything out of the ordinary there.

Did you see them on the form right away or only after you submitted?

 

There was tagalog for (I think) "your name here" in the box: and for (I ran google translate) edit here, and "if you edit other can see your post "and so on...

 

Screenie:

 

image.png.bfac5fb5d83e6ba0a48c47acf45a3d75.png

Share this post


Link to post

Wow more broccoli! Thanks again Feesh :D 

Share this post


Link to post

Wow, quite a lucky streak with those NDs! Thanks again for the raffle, Feesh!

Share this post


Link to post

!?
Again? That's some insane luck combo right there!

Share this post


Link to post

You can never have too much broccoli. Ever. Entered, thank you Feesh!

Share this post


Link to post

Sweet!  Your luck reminds me that there is a floret of broccoli in the fridge just waiting to be made into broccoli cheese soup...

Share this post


Link to post

Took a hiatus and come back to notifications of tons more broccoli, woot! Entered, and thank you Feesh. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/5/2019 at 2:47 PM, Fuzzbucket said:

There was tagalog for (I think) "your name here" in the box: and for (I ran google translate) edit here, and "if you edit other can see your post "and so on...

Google seems to think whatever your current location is has influenced your language skills (OR someone has messed up your account settings, if you're logged into google)

Share this post


Link to post

It does indeed. I can change it  if I log in - but I WILL not stay logged in to the nasty thing - and when I log out again it goes back to tagalog. You should see the slimeridge sheet :blink:

 

But I am in Canada. Not a lot of us up here speak tagalog.

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.