AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

“We don’t have to go now. I was just asking for later when we’re a bit more awake. Want to sleep a bit more? I like snuggling with you,” Sabrina said and asked in reply with a smile to what he said while still laying down.

Adonis grinned like a wolf and flopped back on the bed tucking her under him. "I enjoy this too. Can't believe I said all that when I was drunk last night. I should have been able too smell you... but everything stank of alcohol. But.. I meant every single word. I haven't been this relaxed since....... well since I was a kid really." He says kissing her birthmark. "You do have freckles don't you? I don't see any on your hands or face..... and my mark.." He said kissing the mark again with a hum of content. "Is on my ankle. " 

Sabrina smiled when she heard everything he said and when she felt him kiss her neck. “How’d you know I had a birthmark in the shape of a crescent moon?” she asked before hearing the question regarding her having freckles. “I do but they’re not all over my face. I do have a specific set of freckles on the left side of my face that goes from over my left eye to below it. It’s hidden under my hair,” she said before also humming in content when she felt him kiss her mark again. “Oh. What does it mean when you feel shivers over your spine as well as both of us having the same mark?”

Edited by SkySong278

"We believe in spirits, since canins are forest fairy people, the natural spirits, gods of the trees and land, sometimes listens to our prayers. Every canin is born with the moon on their body, a symbol of a blessing to shift into animal form. Each time one takes the old ones place as protector, we ask the spirits for a perfect mate. Sometimes they answer, and it's recorded in the Book of the Wolves that's given to the wife of the current Wolf. I thought it was fake so to test it, I asked for very specific things like eye color and the freckle pattern.  The matching birthmark tells me they listened to my prayers, and that your fate is tied to mine the moment you were born.  My grandma had hers on her chest. Grandpa had his on his shoulder. As for the feeling you get, well that's because we're made for each other. Our souls and bodies react accordingly. " He explained. As for how I knew, I saw the color of your eyes. Well really a look in your eyes sent a jolt like lighting down my back and I wanted to throw back my head and howl with jubilation.... my wolf self knew instinctively."

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Sabrina listened to everything that he said with interest and curiosity before he was done explaining and then nodded in understanding after that. She moved the hair that was covering the left side of her face out of the way so that he could see the freckle pattern that was on that side before saying happily as she snuggled a bit closer to him, “I’m glad to hear that we were made for each other. Actually to be honest when I heard that your friend wanted to take you with him to the city to meet his fiancé’s sister or other girls that were there, I felt like my heart was being torn to pieces. Then when I heard that you wanted to stay due to you meeting your perfect match, I was confused because I didn’t think it was me. I was a bit happy that you didn’t wish to go but felt sad at the same time because you were always pushing me away even though I was always telling you my feelings. Now I feel very happy and my heart also feels whole again.”

Edited by SkySong278

He traced the five M shaped freckles on her face.  "I'm sorry I did that. I felt like I didn't deserve a woman like you. Yet.... when I saw you, I wanted nobody else. Not only that, but I can't leave my town. Not until my brother comes back and... then you decided to settle there. I thought I can be happy just seeing you each day. But I have to say... this is better." He hugged her tightly. He looked to the door just as her father poked his head into the room and seeing them. "Morning." Adonis said like nothing was wrong. 

“It’s okay,” Sabrina said in reply to his apology while enjoying the feeling of him trace her freckles before hearing everything else that he said. “I agree,” she said in reply while she smiled a bit more when she heard the last thing that he said before he hugged her tightly and then also looked towards the door when she heard it open slightly. “Morning dad,” she greeted him still with the smile on her face. “We’re okay and I’ll talk to you later about this when you get off of work.” She added this last statement in regard to the questioning look on the latter’s face.

Jack nodded and then closed the door again before going downstairs to get some breakfast with Aimee before they would both go to work.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis smiled. "I think I'll accompany your father to work, so can you get up and let me change? Snuggling is fine right now but I rather take my time with things while you get settled in Wolfgrove before moving into more serious things. " He chuckled and getting up pulling out a new set of clothes. 

Sabrina pouted a bit in a teasing sort of way when she heard what he said and asked before nodding and getting out of the bed herself. “See you later then,” she said before blowing him a kiss and then opening the door afterward to go back into the hallway. She then closed the door again behind her before she headed to her room, walked in, closed it again behind her, and then got into her own bed afterward. She then closed her eyes and fell asleep again with Adonis’ scent on her blouse which she breathed in happily.

Adonis changed and went down stairs, blue eyes no longer dull and cloudy, but as bright as a open summer sky. "Sorry about that. I was at the bar last night and got a little tipsy. I didn't know your daughter was there and basically had a love confession in front of her when a traveler who met her in my town stated he wanted to woo her. " He rubbed his head sheepishly. "She fainted and I brought her back here and ended up snuggling with her. " He explained looking shy. "I might be a wild man, but my mum did good and made sure I am a gentleman, so I'll do this while I'm here..... Can I get your blessings to date your daughter?" 

Jack had made himself breakfast of scrambled eggs, eggs of which he got from the chickens they had, and bacon before Adonis came downstairs and started to explain what he had seen just a bit earlier as well as what had happened the night before to have caused it. He listened to everything he said with interest and a little bit of surprise before saying in reply to the question afterward with a smile now on his face, “Yes. She looked very happy when I checked on you guys and I’d like her to stay that way. If she stays that way with you then that makes me happy as well.”

Edited by SkySong278

He grinned. "She makes me happy too.  Oh, I'm a bit of a visual learner so  tag along and see how you run things? I can also help with any backlogged work. " He asked hesitant.

“I’m glad and sure. That sounds fine to me,” Jack said in reply to everything that Adonis said with the smile still on his face before finishing eating his breakfast. “Want to get a bite to eat first before we head out or would you rather just go now?”

“Okay,” Jack said in reply before leading the way to his shop that was near the entrance to the town. It was close to where Aimee’s clothing shop was but not right next to it. When they got there, he unlocked the door with a key he had, opened it, and then led him inside before closing the door behind them again. “Here’s where the workshop is and this is where my backlogged orders are,” he said as he led him over to where it was just a bit to the right of the front door and passed the main area of the shop where he had woodwork displayed for sale.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis briefly looked over the woodwork noticing the style before heading into the work room. He rolled out his tools and set to work on a commissioned crib featuring a forest. While most of the things were built, only the details remained. Before the first customer walked in the shop he had finished a dinning set, a crib, an armour and a dresser nightstand combo effectively caching Jack up on his work. 

Jack walked around the shop to make sure everything was in order before the first customer of the day walked in. He greeted them with a smile and a good morning before heading over to the workshop area to see how Adonis was doing. When he got there, he saw that the latter had finished all of his backlogged items and was very impressed by the details that he added to them. “Very nice work. I’m impressed,” he said to him when he saw him. “You’re very talented.”

Edited by SkySong278

"Talent gets you only so far.  I've been doing this since I was five so experience is more the word you want. Thank you sir.  Can I watch you handle the customer? " He asked softly to not be overheard by the person in the other room.

“I forgot to add experienced to my statement along with talented so it would have been ‘very talented and experienced’. You’re welcome and sure,” Jack said in reply to everything that Adonis said and asked before leading back into the main room where the customer was walking around and looking at stuff.

“Do you have any questions for me?” he asked the young man with a welcoming smile on his face.

“Just one. How much is this decorative wall hanging?” he asked and Jack told him before bringing him over to the counter to have him pay for his purchase. After he gotten it taken care of he asked him, “Need any help in carrying it out?” The young man shook his head before carrying it out of the shop with both hands.

~~~~

Sabrina woke up about an hour or so later, sitting up and stretching while feeling refreshed and still very happy from the night before and earlier that morning. She got out of bed, went over to a bowl of water, splashed her face with it, dried it with a towel that was next to it, and then changed into fresh clothes because she was still wearing the outfit that she had been wearing the day before. After she had changed, she went downstairs, had a quick breakfast, and then headed out of the house towards the tavern to visit with the barkeep there and a few other villagers that might be there.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis blinked twice. "That's it?! I do that all the time! People around my town probably just don't like me then. I've been told I look scary even when I smile. Oh might ask Sabrina to help me then..." He said scratching his chin. 

“Yep and hm I guess that could be it. That’s why I suggested that you ask Sabrina to help you out. If you make bows, she can help demonstrate how to use it and that could be helpful as well,” Jack said in reply with a thoughtful expression on his face.

~~~~

When Sabrina got to the tavern, she was greeted by happy smiles and waves of which she did right back. When she got to the counter to order a drink, she was greeted by her middle name.

“Marie! It’s good to see ya again!” Jim exclaimed with a bright smile on his face as he brought over a water for her. She sighed and said, “My name’s not Marie, it’s Sabrina. I’ve told you this. Marie’s my middle name now. I only went by that name because I was still a bit scared after Jack and Aimee found me and wasn’t sure where I was. That’s why they gave me that name.” She then took a sip of the drink and he just shrugged before saying still with the smile on his face, “You’ll still be Marie to us.”

Edited by SkySong278

((Victorian times. Arnold Palmer wasn't alive yet and in those days still woman didn't frequent a bar unless it's to prostitute themselves. Until the 1920's that was a thing (till the flappers came and broke the stereotypes) given the town is small, I'll say she's allowed inside, most bars and taverns were restaurants and inns in smaller towns.  ))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((edited it to say water instead. sorry I forgot about what the time period was in this rp 😶))

((So many rps, so many different times! 😆))

"Ah, yes, but I mostly sell ones that are for beginners and children. My more skilled bows are on request or on display. " Adonis said thoughtfully. "I make toys too, with moving parts and lock boxes for jewelry. I don't get too many ladies by my stall. So maybe... if Breina was there she'd bring in more lady customers too.